Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints (26641 Views)

CBN Revises Interest Rates- Good news?? / CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Mawex(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Something sensible is finally coming, but y'all know that people don't use new laws in this country they always stick to the old fashioned way, that's why we still think that 5G is the main reason causing corona virus.
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by AgentNairaland(f): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2020
sunnyflakes:

A huge scam

God Bless You Sir
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by humilitypays(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Hhansome:
Audio.
please increase the volume so people at the back back can hear you clearly grin
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by silento(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

Yes

Please share with me
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Ifeanyi2017(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Till next year
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by uuzba(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2020
charmingfrank:
It's not all about been negative all the time. I could remember last month I had an despense error with Uba Atm, I used GTb card, no need for me to go to the bank. Everything was done online within 6working days and the money reversed.
Mine took 1 week. I didn't go anywhere
The money just credited back after 7 days

1 Like

Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by adeoba2008(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
I hope by this notice , Access bank can now refund my #3,800.00 for failed recharge since 31March. 2020.
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by KingRabota: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
But 1Km = 1000m naah

Awon Engg boiz make una confam that 4me

Emax911:
Meanwhile

in Nigeria, 1km = 1000m

3days = 3 months for banks

1 Like

Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Fragility6: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Banking System In Nigeria Is
Legalized robbery
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Emax911: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2020
KingRabota:
But 1Km = 1000m naah
Awon Engg boiz make una confam that 4me

u r funny ooo
what did I write
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by zicoraads: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Fidelity Bank keeps deducting 50 naira stamp duty charge for any transaction I carry out. Now I'm even scared for any of my small money to pass through that account.

That being said, this is awesome. May God help the bank who'll want to delay my refund over any failed transaction, especially on POS. grin
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by zicoraads: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Mawex:
Something sensible is finally coming, but y'all know that people don't use new laws in this country they always stick to the old fashioned way, that's why we still think that 5G is the main reason causing corona virus.
Just go the Customer Care and threaten the entire bank with a lawsuit, while quoting the new CBN law, they'll answer you quickly.
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by FLOTAN(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Kudos to the Central Bank of Nigeria. On 1st January 2020, the CBN approved lower tariffs / bank charges. Now they’re reducing the TAT for dispute resolution. They are obviously encouraging financial inclusiveness for the unbanked population and better customer service for those already onboard.

It’s unfair to customers to be denied their funds due to no fault of theirs. Certainly, empathy and more responsiveness are expected from the banks.

With this directive, the banks will take ATM reconciliation activities more seriously and should introduce more automation to the process.

The CBN should also direct the banks to stop using ATMs above 5 years old. Recycling of ATMs should be discouraged as it ends up in other branches’ gallery.

Service and maintenance culture should be emphasized to avoid unnecessary abrupt breakdown of ATMs.

The Corporate Services department of the banks should closely monitor the fault logs of all ATMs and quickly deactivate the ‘frequently sick machines’ to avoid customer frustration.

The CBN should also stipulate sanctions for banks that fail to meet the TAT.

Meanwhile, invest in real estate now. Check my profile for details.
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by boniga(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
GTBank dey find trouble.
Since 24th of April there was dispense error 19,380 i have used every channel suggested by them still yet to get my money. No GTBank here and if i should travel to where GTBank is it will be a waste of time and money (e no go reach my turn) and i dont know why GTB has to deactive their complaint desk mail. I no just wan hear story from them lata
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2020
How do I report Access and First bank to CBN? I used Access debit card on First bank ATM since February and has not been refunded. Access bank keep telling me First bank has not responded to their enquiry.

My 10k must not go like that, I rather dash it to Bambiallah beggars
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by letitrainnow(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Will it be abide to?
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Alexpetra: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls wat does it mean?

When is cbn saying they will share us the money
dem dis one no share any money oo.. rather planning on how to collect the one in your account
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by kzubyar(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2020
silento:
I did transfer of 90 last two weeks Sunday till today access bank has been forming we don't care on the matter the person that suppose to get this money has been , calling and disturbing abeg is there a way to report a bank about his kind issue
mine was since 7 may
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Thought it had been that way already?
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by AgentNairaland(f): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Fragility6:

Legalized robbery
That's just it
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by kzubyar(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
charmingfrank:
It's not all about been negative all the time. I could remember last month I had an despense error with Uba Atm, I used GTb card, no need for me to go to the bank. Everything was done online within 6working days and the money reversed.
gtbank are the best intern of revisal

1 Like

Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by 1stola: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Emax911:
Meanwhile

in Nigeria, 1km = 1000m

3days = 3 months for banks

Don't be olodo

1km is actually = 1000m
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by SKYQUEST(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
I used UBA offsite ATM on April 14, with my Sterling bank ATM card to make =N=10,000 withdrawal for which I was debited and no cash dispensed. Twice I have filled the Sterling bank Dispute form on their mobile app, twice I have spoken to one of the bank staff on the issue, but till date, June 1, no positive response or reversal into my bank. Everybody now use lockdown as excuse for bad service.

1 Like

Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by pasol4real(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
post=90185532:
Slow and steady our darling nation is getting there .

This is unprecedented in the 60 years of our country.

We are in safe hands.

God bless Nigeria.
Lol
Comedian

1 Like

Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Kayceenaz(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
silento:
I did transfer of 90 last two weeks Sunday till today access bank has been forming we don't care on the matter the person that suppose to get this money has been , calling and disturbing abeg is there a way to report a bank about his kind issue
A failed airtime recharge transaction of N2000 I had since March is yet to be refunded by Access Bank. When I took my complaint to a branch, I was discreetly told by a staff the delay is caused by unavailability of customer care staff at their head office due to the pandemic. If you've noticed, calls to Access Bank's customer care line now go unanswered.
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Emax911: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2020
1stola:
Don't be olodo
1km is actually = 1000m
what did I type ......... in my comment
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by code999: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
This so saddening because a functional apex bank with sensible Governor could not think this through after many years the banking sector has implemented E-banking and ATM transaction system.

This goes to show how lazy and dull the CBN policymakers are, you don't provide medicine after death, no matter how appealing this turn around may sound, Nigerians will never applaud this, this is nonsense and shitty, only tomorrow banks will be playing with intelligence of customers that this new policy is not effected in their branch, failed transactions should not be rectified like a no-man business, the bank should systematically resolve it without making the customers feel like being held, hostage... angry
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by pretyval: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
When are they going to revise the maintenance bill banks deduct from our accounts. How can we be paying for maintenance of something in our possession to banks after paying #1050 to own it? Im not understanding o.

Lol...Had this discussion last night with a friend when Stanbic Bank debited 200 naira for monthly maintain...
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Banking System In Nigeria Is

Is a scam
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by armstin: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2020
I swear those guys are criminals
Lisaint:
I get war to fight with Polaris

For illegal deduction
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by symbianDON(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Lisaint:
I get war to fight with Polaris

For illegal deduction
bros no be only you o
Re: CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints by tobbyalone: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Zenith bank una dey hear...my 8500 more than a month now.. Na thunder go fire una .. #bringbackmymoneyzenithbank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.