Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What WILL SHE Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What WILL SHE Do (902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What WILL SHE Do by Blueice4re(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
A guy u hav dated for 5years tells you to find another guy and if possible if d guy wants to marry you, you should go ahead. He also tells you that all you both have is just for fun and games. he cheats at random, he use's Abusive words at you, he tell you to your face,that he can't leave the next girl until when he wants to get marryed. this guy has promised my friend marriage, they started dating when he had nothing,my Friend had suuported him all through his trying times and how he see's her as not being  loving and caring after all this years. if you were in her shoes wat will you do.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by iyatrustee(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
what else do you need to hear? the guy doesnot care a hoot about your friend. in short this picture says it all ,

Re: What WILL SHE Do by Dyt(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
Lyf goes on baby
sacrifices u mk 4 ones happiness
bt he shld v said it politely
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
The guy need 2 be given an award 4 being honest by tellin ur friend d bitter trust. So tell ur frnd 2 waka.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by MMM2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
I will leave it 4 God.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Coolabbie: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
Tell ur frnd 2 move on. It wont be the end of the world.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
Blueice4re:

if you were in her shoes wat will you do.
Blame it on bad luck and move on with life.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Omolola1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
Does she xpect him to paint it blue blak nd red 4 her to undastnd he iz not serious wiv her. Tel hr 2 4get him
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Dsense(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
OP.
Tell her to hire killers and get the ragtag off lipsrsealed
Re: What WILL SHE Do by omega25red(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
Blueice4re:

A guy u hav dated for 5years tells you to find another guy and if possible if d guy wants to marry you, you should go ahead. He also tells you that all you both have is just for fun and games. he cheats at random, he use's Abusive words at you, he tell you to your face,that he can't leave the next girl until when he wants to get marryed. this guy has promised my friend marriage, they started dating when he had nothing,my Friend had suuported him all through his trying times and how he see's her as not being loving and caring after all this years. if you were in her shoes wat will you do.
you pack your bags and leave. A man who forgets the people who stood by him when things were bad will always get his just deserts later. There is no reason for you to stay and accept any type of abuse. If i were you i will start working on putting a lot of that money he has in a secret bank account and make my exit.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by 1one: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
If I were in her shoes,i'll give it to a shoemaker and buy another one.SIMPLE!
Re: What WILL SHE Do by justwise(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
Blueice4re:

A guy u hav dated for 5years tells you to find another guy and if possible if d guy wants to marry you, you should go ahead. He also tells you that all you both have is just for fun and games. he cheats at random, he use's Abusive words at you, he tell you to your face,that he can't leave the next girl until when he wants to get marryed. this guy has promised my friend marriage, they started dating when he had nothing,my Friend had suuported him all through his trying times and how he see's her as not being  loving and caring after all this years. if you were in her shoes wat will you do.

This is one sided story, what did your friend did to deserve that kind of treatment from him? He can't just wake up oneday after 5yrs of rela/ship and say those nasty stuff to her.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by freecocoa(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hard as it may be,your fwend has to just move on with her life.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by ShyOne(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
I agree with every poster above - she needs to move on
Re: What WILL SHE Do by misanho: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
Candid, I lyk dat, move on gal
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Girl846(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
MOVE ON!

He has basically used and abused her! She should salvage what is left of her dignity and leave the loser. tongue
He has out rightly shown her that he obviously does not value her or love her, so what is she holding on to? what more does she have to hear and bear before she will come to her senses?
She does not deserve such a cruel treatment! Staying with the jerk would not improve things but make them worse!

Its not going to be easy especially after such a long time of 'dating', but what shes in at the moment is not a relationship!
She needs to face reality!
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Blueice4re(f): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks all, you have all spoken well. i will tell her to move on but it is not easy. As for wat she did wrong nothing, the guy met a girl who base Abroad and wants to travel out that's the reason for all this. IT IS WELL WIT HWE SOUL AMEN.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by deniyor: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2011
does anyone need to tell her to leave? shocked
Re: What WILL SHE Do by onemopol: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2011
Funny. . . . . and these stories always happen to someone's friend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What WILL SHE Do by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ yeah lol
Well she's got no recourse but to leave this man clearly has no respect for her.
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Youngpo413: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Blueice4re:

she should find another guy,kini big deal?
Nansense...
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Why always your friend...they swear for all your friend?if her bf no tell one not to come near his house for 9days,they go advise another to go by the suicide way
Re: What WILL SHE Do by Cholls(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2014
My brothers and sisters what year are in sef

(1) (Reply)

Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? / Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant / He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.