Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu (902 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2011
Back then when i was still in the university i had this close friend of mine who was open minded and quite generous.He would be willing to share with you from the little he had and he had lend you money if u were broke without a single arguement.In our third year in school my friend happened to fall in love with a warri girl.he met her through a cousin of mine during a birthday bash.To say the least my friend was madly in love with her and anything this girl requested he did it for her without a single word.Most times he would cut his montly money allowance into two halves and give one half to this warri girl for her feeding money, textbooks and transport fare an there are situations were my friend goes without food for a whole day just to have enough money to give to this his girlfriend.So you can imagine my surprise when i found out through a friend to my friend"s girlfriend that she was making fun of him and calling him a mugu because he spends money on her and treats her with respect.I also heard how this warri girl moved around with different men and even travels to abuja most weekends that she claimed she"s visiting her parents and sleep around with senators and tanker drivers as well.My friend also heard about it and to tell you the least he was very devastated.He had no option that to break up the relationship and it really affected him in school that he lost some weight.Anyway today he has learnt his lesson from naija women and right now he is happily married to a very beautiful indian lady.Right now he told me he is so happy meeting this indian girl and he has never met a woman like this before he treats her man like a king.i am so happy for him smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by pleep(m): 2:37am On Aug 20, 2011
190 i'm not going to read that.
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by edlion57(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2011
who go read all dis story
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by mamacy: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
i still dont understand lefulefu's obsession with nigerian ladies, the guy cant even help himself. all his posts wind around nig ladies, thumbs up for niger babes wink wink
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by SAFO(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
Lefraud what is with you and Nigerian women. Is your mother not Nigerian?
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
lefulefu is simply saying the truth onugo?
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Rgp92: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
poor guy cry cry
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Is that why you're crying ? ^^ grin[/size]
Rgp92:

poor guy cry cry
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 21, 2011
Op the warri girl in question was just using your friend as her maga.Be very careful the type of girls u give money to and also understand that any girl who begs a man for money must be very irresponsible.
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
grin grin grin
tom28:

Op the warri girl in question was just using your friend as her maga.Be very careful the type of girls u give money to and also understand that any girl who begs a man for money must be very irresponsible.
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by WebSurfer(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2011
grin grin good for him, wat girls dont understand in the game is that they would be the one to lose after years, how can you use a man like that when you dont know if he might be the one for your husband,, someday shes undergoing things in her matrimonial home, she is going to remember him and feel what she has done,
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by MMM2(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2011
who dey always dig out sh-it post and poster out angry
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
WebSurfer:

grin grin good for him, wat girls dont understand in the game is that they would be the one to lose after years, how can you use a man like that when you dont know if he might be the one for your husband,, someday shes undergoing things in her matrimonial home, she is going to remember him and feel what she has done,
and remember that its such type of girls when they get old run to pastor and beg the pastor to look for husband for them grin grin grin
Re: He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=13pt]like i have been wondering too. . . grin[/size]

M M M:

who dey always dig out sh-it post and poster out angry

(1) (Reply)

Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice / I Need Ur Help / Why Do A Woman/girl's Eyes Dialates When She Feels Aroused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.