Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ghanaian Jollof Stinks Of Diarrhea and devil possession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Jollof Stinks Of Diarrhea and devil possession (340 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Types Of Diarrhea Ghanaian Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Jollof Stinks Of Diarrhea and devil possession by Ilamina(f): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2020
cool
Re: Ghanaian Jollof Stinks Of Diarrhea and devil possession by kimco(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmm. Sorry you tasted the wrong kind. Jollof is a difficult food to prepare and only a few can make you leap with joy upon tasting it. Take your time and get one that is good.im sure nigerian jollof is great too but not all are tasty.

Ps: I just realised you really don't like Ghana from your profile pic. Can I ask why though?

(1) (Reply)

Help / See An Easy Way To Make Your WAEC And JAMB At One Sitting / Sex Chat Room�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.