Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Make Money Watching Ads Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Money Watching Ads Online (759 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Get Paid For Watching Ads Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
So a friend of mine referred me to this real cool site where you earn $2-10 dollars watching ads, and I did a background check and guess what?, the reviews I got were great l. The site is 100% legit, so I decided to share it with y'all in NL
What to do?.. just follow the link on my signature and sign up and boom start watching the ads and piling up the money. The coolest thing about this site is that it gets you to select the length of ad you want to watch(the longer the ad, the more money you get) hint: it could go for as high as $20 but the duration is much (y'all know making money ain't easy but it is worth it).

How to withdraw your Money? Okay...the minimum withdrawal is 100$(you should get this under 4hours of watching ads)...we both know the conversion rate and if you don't know Google is your friend�....the next step is to get a bitcoin wallet (Nigerians needs it to withdraw your earnings from the site since PayPal no gree accept make we receive money internationally �‍♂️)and I recommend coinbase wallet.. it's on Google play.... just sign up and you will have your wallet ready..... copy your coinbase wallet address and go to the site and choose bitcoin as your withdrawal method then paste it there and submit...your money will be in your coinbase wallet as bitcoin.

Sell them on the coinbase app and transfer it to your local bank account shikena.... you should get at least 35k from this... simple
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you're confused about anything you can ask me
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by iPrevail(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:

Show us payment proof. undecided
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
iPrevail:

Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
iPrevail:

Have I answered you
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by cappucino925(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
if i.refer friends will.i earn money?
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
cappucino925:
if i.refer friends will.i earn money?
that would happen if you've registered
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
referre spoil everything where person wan start to get 30 refferre
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
how much to buy referra
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
how much to buy referra
you are not paying for anything, you refer people with your link and you can also buy from other people (when you register you get a link for reference purpose)
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
referre spoil everything where person wan start to get 30 refferre
you no know 30 people vwey you fit convince make it them open account even if them no go use am?
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
you are not paying for anything, you refer people with your link and you can also buy from other people (when you register you get a link for reference purpose)
thats what am saying how much to buy referral from other people
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Jabhunter: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
If it weren't because you need referrals you would have kept this shiit to yourself....nigga!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
thats what am saying how much to buy referral from other people
from $1, depends on how much the person have to sell. $8 can get u over 100
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
i just ran a scan on it this is the result
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for
experienced users!
HTTPS protocol detected.
Beware as it does not always
mean security
The domain name is very recent
(less than 6 months)
The creation of the domain
name is rather recent
Short life expectancy domain
This domain name is linked to
one or more countries known
for being used by fraudulent
websites.
This analysis is partly based on
Whois data: you can have a look
at them on this page.
The scoring and indications
provided by ScamDoc are
calculated via a complex
algorithm. They reflect the trust
you can give to the website.
Please note that ScamDoc site
publishers do not influence the
rating of a specific domain or
url. Why did dey lie dat their domain is more than 5yrs when its not up to a yr its fishy
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
for them to lie that they have been on from 2006 to 2020 is a lie the domain is not up to 1yr old ......the site if from a fraudulent place and its just like autodypand but good luck i want u to cash out first i will register with your referral link so as to boost your point so you can withdraw i have 1000 emails but i will use one for you i wouldnt want to risk the rest
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
from $1, depends on how much the person have to sell. $8 can get u over 100
ok good one
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
ok good one
so go register
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Veiniously: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
theres another serious problem i supervised the site and its domain name keep changing every 10 sec very serious and the domain name of the picture you upload is different from site as it keeps changing
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by arthorjnr(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
i just ran a scan on it this is the result
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for
experienced users!
HTTPS protocol detected.
Beware as it does not always
mean security
The domain name is very recent
(less than 6 months)
The creation of the domain
name is rather recent
Short life expectancy domain
This domain name is linked to
one or more countries known
for being used by fraudulent
websites.
This analysis is partly based on
Whois data: you can have a look
at them on this page.
The scoring and indications
provided by ScamDoc are
calculated via a complex
algorithm. They reflect the trust
you can give to the website.
Please note that ScamDoc site
publishers do not influence the
rating of a specific domain or
url. Why did dey lie dat their domain is more than 5yrs when its not up to a yr its fishy

The site don't even look like much for a site that's supposed to be paying close to $100 a day.
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by Streetmade(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Veiniously:
for them to lie that they have been on from 2006 to 2020 is a lie the domain is not up to 1yr old ......the site if from a fraudulent place and its just like autodypand but good luck i want u to cash out first i will register with your referral link so as to boost your point so you can withdraw i have 1000 emails but i will use one for you i wouldnt want to risk the rest
thanks, I also have my doubt but I'm waiting for one of my friend to cash out,he has 17 referrals so far
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by cappucino925(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
okay
Re: How To Make Money Watching Ads Online by iPrevail(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
Have I answered you

Lol. Oga quit wasting your time with that shii.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran / Couples Spotted Banging Eachother In The Bush. / See Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander's Friend's Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.