Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (76172 Views)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Guestlander: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
abbey621:

He was fired and arrested already, he is being charged with murder, what else can be done legally? Were you outraged when a white cop killed a white or latino person? Believe me, cops kill more whites in the USA than blacks even tho blacks commit 50% of the violent crimes in the USA. Think about it, 13% of the population commits 50% of the cviolent crimes yet MORE WHITE PEOPLE are killed by cops.

No one is saying racism or police brutality does not exist but to make it seem like all black lives are in danger is pure bullshit, we don't have to agree, we can always agree to disagree!

Police doesn't kill more whites than blacks in the US sir. Lying doesn't win arguments.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guestlander:

Police doesn't kill more whites than blacks in the US sir. Lying doesn't win arguments.

I don't argue with fools, check the stats:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by otipoju(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

And he was looking that poor tired and sick he couldn't afford a medical treatment abroad , it only happened when he became President the money spent on his medical bills in London should be ten times more than the worth of his 150 cows .

Worry bitterness will make a man look sickly. He has achieved his as ambition to imprison Dasuki for revenge so he is a fulfilled man.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by ylaa(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chai trailblazer1, u don am. Well done jare. Real tingod in fact agolo god

Trailblazer1:

Dem don touch your tin god.

See how you're sweating to make sense grin
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by jimyjames(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
otipoju:

Worry bitterness will make a man look sickly. He has achieved his as ambition to imprison Dasuki for revenge so he is a fulfilled man.
So he wasn't really sick ?

.please
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
abbey621:

I don't argue with fools, check the stats:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Absolutely, because only a fool will generalize and lump together all police killings, making it seem like unarmed people killed by the police is the same as the people shot dead in the cause of a crime like robbery or while shooting up a mall.
How many white people have been shot dead for routine traffic infraction or while just jogging, or just sleeping in their beds?
How many white kids have been shot dead for playing with a toy gun?
Use your brain pal, it's freely given to you. Do you think blacks are protesting because of criminals shot dead while they are committing a violent crime?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guestlander:

Absolutely, because only a fool will generalize and lump together all police killings, making it seem like unarmed people killed by the police is the same as the people shot dead in the cause of a crime like robbery or while shooting up a mall.

Do you see the link that I posted, if you are brave enough subscribe to their premium service and you'll have access to all that information. If you're too poor to subscribe here's another link, this time read slowly.

https://thesocietypages.org/toolbox/police-killing-of-blacks/

TO BE TRULY ENLIGHTENED, TALK LESS & EDUCATE YOURSELF MORE!
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Guestlander: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
abbey621:

Do you see the link that I posted, if you are brave enough subscribe to their premium service and you'll have access to all that information. If you're too poor to subscribe here's another link, this time read slowly.

https://thesocietypages.org/toolbox/police-killing-of-blacks/

TO BE TRULY ENLIGHTENED, TALK LESS & EDUCATE YOURSELF MORE!

Your list doesn't distinguish between unarmed people and people shot dead while committing a serious crime. If you look at the ratio as well in terms of the population of black and whites you can still clearly see that more black people are killed by the police than whites.

The screeshot is from the link you posted, does it mean anything to you?

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guestlander:

Your list doesn't distinguish between unarmed people and people shot dead while committing a serious crime. If you look at the ratio as well in terms of the population of black and whites you can still clearly see that more black people are killed by the police than whites.

The screeshot is from the link you posted, does it this mean anything to you?

Do you see why I said you should read slowly? See attachment!

You are so quick to look for a win that you miss a lot of facts! Just slow down little one, read enlighten yourself, you'll get it sooner or later!

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Guestlander: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
abbey621:

Do you see why I said you should read slowly? See attachment!

You are so quick to look for a win that you miss a lot of facts! Just slow down little one, read enlighten yourself, you'll get it sooner or later!

Since you only can read slowly, now tell us who are killed the most by the police? I am going by the same statistics you provided.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guestlander:

Since you only can read slowly, now tell us who are killed the most by the police? I am going by the same statistics you provided.

I'm sure even if you can't read slowly, you can definitely see or are you blind as well? A 4 year old can read the chart and see who gets killed more, so I'm sorry if you're too intellectually inept to figure it out!

Once again, read the damn diagram nigga and stop wasting my time!

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Guestlander: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
abbey621:

I'm sure even if you can't read slowly, you can definitely see or are you blind as well? A 4 year old can read the chart and see who gets killed more, so I'm sorry if you're too intellectually inept to figure it out!

Once again, read the damn diagram nigga and stop wasting my time!

I will allow you to wallow in your ignorance. Those who pretend to be very smart are mostly dumb. Use your brain, it is freely given to you by God. Don't be a dumbo.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by mira4u: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2020
This boy that has no respect for elders.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by francis5051: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Trump is sensible?

Is this a Joke? Where do you reside?
sensible not a correct English ?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
mira4u:
This boy that has no respect for elders.
[/s]shut up
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2020
francis5051:
sensible not a correct English ?
so which one con be correct one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.