Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (76178 Views)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by EncoreTrades(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Are you a Nigerian Student, you are invited to join our Foundation Education Pandemic Motivational Program.

You stand the chance to answer some questions, or solve simple math problems and win our weekly Giveaway Prices

Our Pandemic Giveaway Program will take part on our Instagram page... and it will kick off this Friday 9pm Nigeria Time with the first question.

The first person to submit the correct answer to the question wins the Star Price of 10000 naira.

Then we will have other consolation prices for the runner ups....Recharge cards etc

Take advantage of this pandemic initiatives and win BIG...

Brought to you by;

Beverly Foundation Africa
www.beverlyafrica.org

follow our instagram page:
@beverlyfoundation

Come let us have Fun:
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by alezzy13: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

[s]Trump is over Competent , despite distractions from you Satanist , gays , communist and Muslims / Drug smugglers he was able to set over 100 Economic records which he will again when the Economy opens ... George Floyd is killed by democrat cops in a democrat led city in a democrat run state and it's Trump you want to blame ... Watch it man[/s]

Don't worry, for this level of asskissing ur green card is assured. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

I have been out of Nigeria so many years now, schooled in England, so it’s you who need to travel, I have been over 26 countries, if you dey my IG, you won’t even reply me in that manner, because here na faceless forum sha, Na why, schooled in the best, Middlesex, London Business School, TRUMP is competent than your buhari, your buhari give anybody money? His own COS died of covid no better hospital.. Bleep them

Tell him bro , they think everyone can be brainwashed like them
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Drizzy5001(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tweeter is a place where I can be dragged like a Tiger Generator grin
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Omizu47(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
tatatar:

He is actually very stupid for involving Buhari
Buhari definitely ain't a genius but your God trump is an imbecîle.
. slowpoke that can address the world without reading from a paper. I'm sure u mean buhari is the slowpoke. I have seen some slowpoke that are better than you brain dead useless covikk 1-9, gay cow bubu
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by jaysmama(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

He never campaigned on a united America, any president that says that is only fooling him or herself. Yes he said Mexico was going to pay but they didn't, he also said he was going to do tax reform, keep the stock market soaring, unemployment low, get out of bad trade deals, tear up the Iran nuclear deal, pull out of climate change agreement, take care of veterans and deal with illegal immigration. He has achieved over 70% of his campaign promises and for any politician, this is EXCELLENT!

P.S. As a black man in America, my evaluation of Trump is strictly against what Obama did for us, so far Trump looks more like a black nigga than Obama. My paycheck, my 401k, my businesses all of them shows the orange man is actually good for successful black niggas like myself.
Since you are a black man in America you should know your being a successful black nigga counts for nothing if you can be pulled over and suffocated live on camera.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by NinjaMetahuman: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Faithful4real:

He is using the latest tecno phone.
lol

You seriously think he is using tecno? Lol
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
comparing Trump with buhari is like comparing a baby that crawls and an adult that's upright.
Wizkid USA is not your country where nothing works, buhari can sabotage the future of Wizkid, he can't say nothing or do shit while an ordinary citizens in the USA can have a say on Trump and stop him.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by emerged01(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Have any Nigerian President sign checks to all its citizens?? Can any Nigerian President give press and answer questions like Trump!?? Even at his age 74?? Have any Nigerian President Lead businesses, financial markets like Trump?, have any Nigeria President talk and do things in confidence like Trump, a man who is bold, confident and pragmatic, IF YOU DONT HAVE HATERS, you are not doing well, He is doing well. Each American got money during corona, which one Nigerians receive? If he is not responsive people will still talk like they say buhari is not responsive, a man who is updated with the day to day life of the world.. sometimes don’t just follow stories online, watch clips of the person in questions, read his profile, how far he has come..
Bro forget that one,President wey threaten citizens with troops in democracy setting that one Dey different from Nigeria leader?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by gloryfidedesign(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Only God fit solved this world problem
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

I have been out of Nigeria so many years now, schooled in England, so it’s you who need to travel, I have been over 26 countries, if you dey my IG, you won’t even reply me in that manner, because here na faceless forum sha, Na why, schooled in the best, Middlesex, London Business School, TRUMP is competent than your buhari, your buhari give anybody money? His own COS died of covid no better hospital.. Bleep them

Who is fucking buhari.
You don't behave like someone that study in abroad, in fact u must be lying,maybe u just spend a year there,if not u won't be saying those rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
jaysmama:

Since you are a black man in America you should know your being a successful black nigga counts for nothing if you can be pulled over and suffocated live on camera.

That's just the problem tho, everyone acting like this is a normal occurrence. How come Jayz, Puffy, Jordan, Lebron, any of my family members, any of my 2,000 plus friends living in America has never been through such? The black race in America represents 13% of the population, are you saying being pulled over by cops, killed/ injured only happens to black folks? Don't be ridiculous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Trump is over Competent , despite distractions from you Satanist , gays , communist and Muslims / Drug smugglers he was able to set over 100 Economic records which he will again when the Economy opens ... George Floyd is killed by democrat cops in a democrat led city in a democrat run state and it's Trump you want to blame ... Watch it man
You know nothing,that's why u need to get yourself together,only racists that support Trump will carry out such act,that's why u need to travel out of that shithole, don't be a ass licker,don't support mediocre..

Trump is most wicked racist in the world, he's a chronicle liar,go and check his past records,u told me not blame him,Trump is a loud mouth, his past words always hunt him like this one below,the statements he made against Obama,try and research about him,don't be idle.. I know the baseless reason why most Nigerians support evil like Trump,this is why the country(Nigeria) will never go forward because people like u are too lazy to reason.. This is the reason why I will never blame any Nigeria government again,.. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Resees: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Foolish midget with smelling mouth.Trump is more of a president than your stupid Terroist president.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by jimyjames(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
sunboy:

His family’s business and money or the money he worked hard to make for himself ?
Does it change anything?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AdaGod1(f): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Trump is over Competent , despite distractions from you Satanist , gays , communist and Muslims / Drug smugglers he was able to set over 100 Economic records which he will again when the Economy opens ... George Floyd is killed by democrat cops in a democrat led city in a democrat run state and it's Trump you want to blame ... Watch it man
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Zamrito: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
@GodSaklek
stop drinking alomo/action bitter and disgrasing yourself on public forum..Ps- go get a life.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Temysteve(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He is very Stupid for involving Trump ..
shey trump na ur president

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Resees: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

I don’t know what's wrong with Nigerians,you people are blindly supporting Trump,Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's y we keep suffering,that's why citizens don't want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around to learn more,who Trump help,fucck him

SarkinYarki
Trailblazer1
RZArecta
NgeneEbo
tegrianonigltd
Resees

@ Zamrito
You are chronically maad for calling Trump "Competent",have u lost your mind? Or u just want to be stupid,whats wrong with you people... Aaaah

Trump is not a racist. and again he is more of a president than your stupid cow Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Temysteve(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Dem don touch your tin god.

See how you're sweating to make sense grin
well done sir
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

You know nothing,that's why u need to get yourself together,only racists that support Trump will carry out such act,that's why u need to travel out of that shithole, don't be a ass licker,don't support mediocre..

Trump is most wicked racist in the world, he's a chronicle liar,go and check his past records,u told me not blame him,Trump is a loud mouth, his past words always hunt him like this one below,the statements he made against Obama,try and research about him,don't be idle.. I know the baseless reason why most Nigerians support evil like Trump,this is why the country(Nigeria) will never go forward because people like u are too lazy to reason.. This is the reason why I will never blame any Nigeria government again,.. Shioor

Trump is a racist yet he reduced Black unemployment to lowest ever ,he is a racist yet he sold weapons Obama refused to sell to Nigeria , he is a racist yet he sent Nigeria 1000 ventilators at no cost ... Well the cop in question works for a democrat state and has been Shielded over 18 times from prosecution by Democrat in the past for the same police Brutality , if the had done their job then and removed him from the police George will still be alive ...We you went to US illegally in the 80 and worked your way up so I understand why you are so pained ... If you think I will support ISIS sponsoring Satanist good for nothing democrats
Over Trump then you must be out of your mind

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Zamrito:
@GodSaklek
stop drinking alomo/action bitter and disgrasing yourself on public forum..Ps- go get a life.

You see what am talking about,typical Nigeria are too lazy to think,they will love to celebrate mediocrity avs at the end of the day,they will start crying what government has done to them. Nigeria will never better when people that think like this still exists
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by jaysmama(f): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

That's just the problem tho, everyone acting like this is a normal occurrence. How come Jayz, Puffy, Jordan, Lebron, any of my family members, any of my 2,000 plus friends living in America has never been through such? The black race in America represents 13% of the population, are you saying being pulled over by cops, killed/ injured only happens to black folks? Don't be ridiculous!
Normal occurrence or not. That cop did what he did in the full glare of the public and on camera. He has been a cop for 18 years do you know what he has been doing when no one is watching? Look forget all this celebs you are talking about if proper action is not taken and sanctions applied. It's only a matter of time before it comes knocking at your door. No black person rich or poor is immune. All that is being asked is for laws and actions to be applied the same across all races. When you want to argue and get your point across say it like it is and leave out the name calling. The word ridiculous has no context here

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Temysteve:
shey trump na ur president

Yes
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Resees:

Trump is not a racist. and again he is more of a president than your stupid cow Buhari.

Fucck u and buhari,who is talking about your stupid president here,am just trying to stop u from being a ass licker, stop celebrating mediocre..
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
kiddkash:

I am in za oza room
kontinue
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Resees: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stupid cow Buhari cannot even address his own country through out this pandemic.Why the Bleep did he even become the president in the first place? Trump will clean up Nigeria within 1 year if given chance but i doubt if he will even step his foot in that country.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Trump is a racist yet he reduced Black unemployment to lowest ever ,he is a racist yet he sold weapons Obama refused to sell to Nigeria , he is a racist yet he sent Nigeria 1000 ventilators at no cost ... Well the cop in question works for a democrat state and has been Shielded over 18 times from prosecution by Democrat in the past for the same police Brutality , if the had done their job then and removed him from the police George will still be alive ...We you went to US illegally in the 80 and worked your way up so I understand why you are so pained ... If you think I will support ISIS sponsoring Satanist good for nothing democrats
Over Trump then you must be out of your mind

You see your life?,you support something u know nothing about, u just see people support him and people heresay and u follow them without a proper check,u need a lots to learn, hypocrite
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Resees: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

Fucck u and buhari,who is talking about your stupid president here,am just trying to stop u from being a ass licker, stop celebrating mediocre..
Who is a mediocre? Because he denied you a visa to come over and mess up his country? Bleep you and your demented terrorist president.Your buhari is a dead man walking and a stinking cow poop
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Resees:

Who is a mediocre? Because he denied you a visa to come over and mess up his country? Bleep you and your demented terrorist president.Your buhari is a dead man walking and a stinking cow poop

Deny who?, u are very stupid for saying something u know nothing about,who want to go to US?, over my dead body,even coming back to Nigeria is better than that rubbish country which their beautiful system has been corrupted and tampered with... In fact you are very sillly for that rubbish statement that come out from your rotten brain..

Iddiot

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by sunboy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

Does it change anything?

A successful businessman and a man who inherited billions from a successful dad ... those are two different things.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Resees:

Don't quote me again,i thought maybe u are up to a standard but I can see that am not serious for argue with u this rag of no one.. Stop quoting me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.