Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (34896 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by jrusky(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
If I have to be honest apc should allow Obaseki to do the next 4 years for peace to reign because the governors are solidly behind their colleague and to avoid further friction let Obaseki carry on 4 years is just round the corner.

My opinion though.....

Or PDP will take over and if thst happen Oshio must be fire and send to jail
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Meninmen:
I thought these governors instituted inter state Lockdown to stem the tide of COVID-19 spread. How did they get to Abuja? Or the interstate lockdown doesn't affect them?

Na things like this govt official go do for oyibo land, people go react, them go resign, but here, all these ones are law unto themselves
they are essential workers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Afamed: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by DeZoro(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Governor Obaseki is quite popular and the Edo people likes him. The issue is that we all know that the result of the direct primary will never reflect the true figure on paper. The Abuja big boys will manipulate it thereby imposing a criminal on the state.

8 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by teemswest(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too late to cry when the head is gone

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Noted
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by madridsta007(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/breaking-apc-governors-meet-party%E2%80%99s-chairman-over-rift-edo-governor-obaseki

Interesting that they don’t seem to be campaigning or pleading for votes amongst the people.
They are just holding meetings from one politician house to another lol.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lostz:
they are essential workers.

Can you please explain? Don't get.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Didi2d(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
These Governor's forum sef

Scam

I taya o.
Where then dey when obaseki almost unseat Oshiomole as national chairman of APC. Let's assume obaseki succeeded in removing oshiomole from office, what would all this governors have done

12 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Judolisco(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Even sanwo olu grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mynd44:
Smh. The pride people have sha
Am sorry mynd44 but i beg to disagree, cos I don't see any pride here and if there is any it should be on the part of Oshiomole.

What is he feeling like dictating what goes on in a state were u r no longer a state gov to the extent of presenting ur own candidate.

Nobody did that to him during his tenure in our office he should replicate same gesture.

I SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by friday2011(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
I no understand, what do they want to achieve with the meetings, that oshiomole should make peace with Obaseki or what?...

Them no dey settle political fight for nigeria like that oo, na after the election both of them eyes go clear...

One of them shoulder pad go rise X10 while the other go humble like fow wey rain beat.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by kunmiiii: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Godwin Obaseki, is the juice now worth the squeeze?
This was the same man that was running his mouth and was hostile to every single attempt to find an amicable solution, the consolation of some "new friends" lulled him into a false sense of significance and personal status.
Lol, Godwin has lost this, he should go and get ready for direct primaries please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Trimque2k1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/breaking-apc-governors-meet-party%E2%80%99s-chairman-over-rift-edo-governor-obaseki
Oshiomole will still act just as Tinubu did during Ambode saga...
The person they are even begging for is missing there sef.
oshio will just say I have heard you but, Apc will do a democratic party primary which is best for a scenario like this.Direct primary

11 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by beejayjohn(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's this same oshiomole that caused the rift in APC camp in cross-river state that made them front 2 governorship aspirants and both of them lost ludicrously. He's a confusionist.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Gee64: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Whether they like it or don't like it, OBASEKI MUST EVENTUALLY WIN!
Obaseki stands for honesty and transparency. Those who are asking for his removal are economical with the truth!
etokhana:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by xangerar: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fellas are flying upandan again? Airports are closed on commerce and state borders too, but not to politics?
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Quelme: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki the MOU governor, go and test your popularity. Direct primary it is!

9 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Heavensent01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
but PDP are still stylishly waiting for Obaseki to pick their form. opposition died naturally in Nigeria the year APC became incumbent govt

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Afamed: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
jrusky:
If I have to be honest apc should allow Obaseki to do the next 4 years for peace to reign because the governors are solidly behind their colleague and to avoid further friction let Obaseki carry on 4 years is just round the corner.

My opinion though.....

You are entitled to your opinion, but democràçy does not allow room for emotions rather it allows room for performances and competition.
If Obaseki has performed wonderfully well let him face the direct party primary or he has option to move to other parties and proove his performance ,it's not a do or die affair he must use a certain political party ticket.

11 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by creekman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki, you boasted that no man can stop you from returning as the governor. So, why are you now running from man to man begging? I pity those that'll kill themselves over ur matter.

6 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Didi2d(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
jrusky:

My opinion though.....

You made sense until I read your last sentence, when obaseki was running his mouth and showing his might, nobody said anything. Oshiomole almost lost his seat as national chairman.
Well, if oshiomole and NWC finally succumbed and allow obaseki run for second term, it will definitely show that oshiomole is a good man

7 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Meninmen:

Can you please explain? Don't get.

essential workers are still allowed to move around.
those who are working in the agric sector, health sector etc
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Bighead9: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ugly Obaseki must go. The people of Edo no wan here stories.

7 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by duro4chang(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
wallisdon:
Obaseki should go and test is popularity in the field.In politics there is nothing like begging and forgiveness.
In politics, there is begging and there is forgiveness. No permanent friend or permanent enemy but permanent interest.That tells you you can forgive at least for your own interest and beg to protect your permanent interest.

6 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Afamed: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Didi2d:

You made sense until I read your last sentence, when obaseki was running his mouth and showing his might, nobody said anything. Oshiomole almost lost his seat as national chairman.
Well, if oshiomole and NWC finally succumbed and allow obaseki run for second term, it will definitely show that oshiomole is a good man
Brother, there is no good man in politics.Oshiomole will never change what has been decided by the party . Changing his mind, is like giving Obaseki another life line to remove Oshiomole in the nearest future. That Obaseki will do worse immediately he secured 2nd tenure.

9 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by DModeCntStopMe: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thieves!

They should poison or better still send assassins after themselves for all i care.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by EngrHumble(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Some of u guys are just typing rubbish.
*Afonjas* if una just hear/see any Edo news una penis go just rise.

Oshiomole cannot and will neva play god in Edo politic.
Oshiomole can denied Obaseki APC governorship Ticket but they can't stop him from reelection.

Lastly, Edo is not Lagos!!
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Reptyle(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
etokhana:

Hmmm! So after all of the gra gra, na begging come end everything?

Conspiring to unseat Oshiomole as national chairman of APC.

Getting the Edo chapter of APC to suspend Oshiomole.

Using police and thugs to disrupt the party's congress and harassing Oshiomole at home by packing a refuse truck in front of Oshiomole's house.

So after all of that and more, Obaseki is now begging up and down?

Obaseki is a shameless fellow!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets / Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.