Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (34897 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by membranus: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
athaboi:
Trust me, Obaseki is winning this one..his fellow thieves have joined hand to save him.
They are all thieves or are they not??

Athaboi, yeah they are. All'a dem they surely are rogues, including the head thief at aso rock.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
jrusky:
If I have to be honest apc should allow Obaseki to do the next 4 years for peace to reign because the governors are solidly behind their colleague and to avoid further friction let Obaseki carry on 4 years is just round the corner.

My opinion though.....

Or PDP will take over and if thst happen Oshio must be fire and send to jail

You don't know politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lostz:

when you were asked to stay at home, most were working.
governors are to provide leadership

I don't know. you have to ask them.

you can't shutdown the world because of a near harmless virus.

Lol. I need to ask you since you are the one categorizing them as essential workers.

I know about essential workers more than you and governors are not essential workers. They can work from their offices. They can provide leadership from their offices, from their state. But when governors travels to abuja for a political matter in contravention of their own inter-state lockdown, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

I'm not even an advocate of shutting down the world, but if you think this virus is "near harmless", then you are delusional. You need help
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
So people still dey fight over this satanic party
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
wallisdon:
Obaseki should go and test is popularity in the field.In politics there is nothing like begging and forgiveness.
Not when direct primary is involved.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by ogbonti: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
oyeb15:

Oyegun too was divisive.He worked for Buhari ,Fayemi and Fashola.The case of Akeredolu is an example.
Tinubu has rallied most first term governors for Oshiomole. They can't remove him as long as he's loyal.

loyal to them. not loyalty to we the people

no worry make you dey clap for who carry first

yeye fawo
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Xfemt(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
know:
Hmm...There is a tipping point in Nigerian Politics. When it gets to that point, there is no amout of begging, lobbying, crying and prostrate that can pacify or assuage the situation as the case maybe. Countless Politicians in this democratic era got to this point and were chopped off. Eg Ambode, Ngige, Ladoja, Adefarasin, Adebayo, Lawal, Osoba, Akande etc etc. The reasons are not far fetched. If these ones were allowed to return, they will upset the calculations of the greedy political establishment.

Sadly, Obaseki will join this swelling alumni. He has goofed. He has sinned. He has rebelled. He has shown a somewhat ungrateful trait. He lacked emotional intelligence. He miscalculated. Having him return will destroy the establishment in Edo state. This will not happen because that establishment draw his source outside Edo. This will makes it even difficult for him.

In the coming days, he will be tossed around! Moving from state capital go capital, begging and crying and rolling on the floor and it will be documented.

Its a lost battle. I wish him well.
unto say u be god abi

Nigerian youth re the worst set of pple I'm d world

d kind of pple we re is the kinda of govt we get
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by joelag: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
thoniann:
Why allow ego push you to this point when you come crawling on your knees begging for survival. As humans, it's a lesson for us all to know when to stop fighting and still not be vanquished.

It's over for Obaseki truth be told. That dude really embarrassed Oshio Baba.

No man is God.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by ledaman: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
athaboi:
Trust me, Obaseki is winning this one..his fellow thieves have joined hand to save him.
They are all thieves or are they not??
The way Ambode won in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Pacesetter123(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lostz:
they are essential workers.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by dheilaw1(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2020
EngrHumble:
Some of u guys are just typing rubbish.
*Afonjas* if una just hear/see any Edo news una penis go just rise.

Oshiomole cannot and will neva play god in Edo politic.
Oshiomole can denied Obaseki APC governorship Ticket but they can't stop him from reelection.

Lastly, Edo is not Lagos!!
edo is not Lagos, but Obaseki ran to Lagos to seek help. Keep beaten your bony chest, your eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Lostz:

unfortunately, you don't have any power to effect that
Exactly the point that was being made by mrmourinho and meninmen - Being above the law you create is abuse of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? / Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.