Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (34898 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by bluecircle470: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
athaboi:
Trust me, Obaseki is winning this one..his fellow thieves have joined hand to save him.
They are all thieves or are they not??

The way dey take save Ambode

8 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Austino50: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
No medicine after death works

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Futuragetty: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
All this people writing their minds ain't even Benin residents and Some never visited the city. If I were in Obaseki's shoes, I would have joined PDP since Last year. will take some of House of Assmebly members with me.
Grassroots politics, For Goodness sake, oshimole doesn't even stay in Edo that much, So why won't obaseki win their love.
But he didn't do any of this.
so my guess is as good as yours, If he doesn't clinch APC nomination ticket, He should simply withdraw and not run for re-election. just like Amobode,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by chiefolododo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
EngrHumble:
Some of u guys are just typing rubbish.
*Afonjas* if una just hear/see any Edo news una penis go just rise.

Oshiomole cannot and will neva play god in Edo politic.
Oshiomole can denied Obaseki APC governorship Ticket but they can't stop him from reelection.

Lastly, Edo is not Lagos!!
let's wait n see

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by anytexy: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Am sorry mynd44 but i beg to disagree, cos I don't see any pride here and if there is any it should be on the part of Oshiomole.

What is he feeling like dictating what goes on in a state were u r no longer a state gov to the extent of presenting ur own candidate.

Nobody did that to him during his tenure in our office he should replicate same gesture.

I SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM
I tell you, I am highly disappointed on the comments I read here.
The question I expected people to as is: What is Oshomole's stand on political godfatherism?
I am sure he fought godfatherim I'm Edo state

I repeat, the problem of Nigeria is not our politicall class but the populace. We are not serious
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by danduchi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
asobo:
Osho suddenly has turned to a demigod, as if he wasn't the same man that was running from pillar to post when he was almost thought a bitter lesson. Nigerian youths are the losers in this take it or leave it. Wherever Ambode is today, he is busy chilling his thing. Except hypocrites like osho are humbled, we won't get it right in this country.
Ambode will be back to politics at the death of Tinubu. This will happen sooner than u expect. Mark my quote
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by promotervickky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Reptyle:

Hmmm! So after all of the gra gra, na begging come end everything?

Conspiring to unseat Oshiomole as national chairman of APC.

Getting the Edo chapter of APC to suspend Oshiomole.

Using police and thugs to disrupt the party's congress and harassing Oshiomole at home by packing a refuse truck in front of Oshiomole's house.

So after all of that and more, Obaseki is now begging up and down?

Obaseki is a shameless fellow!

Who said he is begging? Are you even in Benin? Why did he rebel against oshiomole? Oshiomole did a lot and has been doing a lot. Obaseki is just fed up with the injustice!!!!

Nigerian police is yet to claim the land oshiomole took from the police civil servants located in No 10 Okoro-tun Benin City.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
I thought flights are on lockdown for now, and there's a ban on Inter-state movement, how did they all get to Abuja mad ohhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by dheilaw1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
The moment ipob slowpokes started supporting Obaseki, I knew the dude is doomed

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by promotervickky(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
All this people writing their minds ain't even Benin residents and Some never visited the city. If I were in Obaseki's shoes, I would have joined PDP since Last year. will take some of House of Assmebly members with me.
Grassroots politics, For Goodness sake, oshimole doesn't even stay in Edo that much, So why won't obaseki win their love.
But he didn't do any of this.
so my guess is as good as yours, If he doesn't clinch APC nomination ticket, He should simply withdraw and not run for re-election. just like Amobode,

No mind them, they are not staying in EDO but backing oshiomole
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by OKTolu: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why is obaseki afraid, I thought he believes in himself, he is now running helter and skelter

From aso rock to tinubu house and now begging governors to talk to his godfather

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by asobo: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
danduchi:
Ambode will be back to politics at the death of Tinubu. This will happen sooner than u expect. Mark my quote
Don't get me wrong. I am a fan of Ambode but never a fan of APC. He was APC's "show man and star man" 2015-2019 performance wise but he was shown the way out because he wasn't playing their card.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Goodplace: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who is suppose to be humble at this time or before?

When Osho was using all his strength to campaign for Obaseki you did remember?

Never outshine your master until you have the capacity to do so
asobo:
Osho suddenly has turned to a demigod, as if he wasn't the same man that was running from pillar to post when he was almost thought a bitter lesson. Nigerian youths are the losers in this take it or leave it. Wherever Ambode is today, he is busy chilling his thing. Except hypocrites like osho are humbled, we won't get it right in this country.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by oluwasegun007(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dead on arrival...

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Wettoid123: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
hahaha obaseki is gone already you can't bite the finger that fed you. you are noW running from pillar to post I Trust Osho Baba they went to Lagos to beg tInubu tinubu told Them to go and beg Osho Baba baba will not Forgive Them

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by oyeb15: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
These governors are even against Oshiomole. They are the people that plot Oshiomole failed removal.
They want Obaseki to win so that he will scatter Oshiomole's base in order for him to b easily removed as Party Chairman so as to pave way for their presidential ambitions.They know Oshiomole is Tinubu man.
If Oshiomole agree with them that means he has signed his political death warrant.Obaseki will always be a rebel.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lostz:
they are essential workers.
Only for their own eyes. For me everybody trying to travel to earn money to feed themselves or their families are essential workers.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Mopolchi: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
wallisdon:
Obaseki should go and test is popularity in the field.In politics there is nothing like begging and forgiveness.
You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by ogbonti: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I'm ashamed of Obaseki. With all his shakara, he is now prostrating everywhere

Oshiomhole right now...

Obaseki does not need the party to win

he has the name- access to cash and followers who are non APC members to deliver for him, EXCEPT he knows that the state election result has been written by INEC to favor whoever APC presents as candidate. If not, he shouldn’t be worried one bit
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by bishopmc(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Despite the situation of things in the country..

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Enwhen(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
wallisdon:
Obaseki should go and test is popularity in the field.In politics there is nothing like begging and forgiveness.

Politicians are wiser than u , these Governors knows what u don't know mostly for 2023, read below

Neither Oshobaba or Obaseki can be a winner in this fight...very similar to the crisis in APC Rivers ...Anslem , APC Edo is under suspension at National level, Oshobaba APC , National is under suspension at his ward in Edo... From the APC constitution... Ize-Iyamu is not yet a registered member of APC since his defection , Obaseki has certificate issues since 2016, and Oshobaba knows this... If go to the election like this , and won , whoever come second will be the governor, becuase after legal battle APC EDo will be disqualified, just like Bayelsa ....they have to learn , in all the people of Edo State will be the biggest loser, as money for development will go for all this fight ...peace, unity and togetherness is what brings developments not battles and wars.
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
GenBuhari:
Only for their own eyes. For me everybody trying to travel to earn money to feed themselves or their families are essential workers.

unfortunately, you don't have any power to effect that
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by skimena: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki should cross carpet to PDP as matter of urgency. Let d game begins
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by ogbonti: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
oyeb15:
These governors are even against Oshiomole. They want Obaseki to win so that he will scatter Oshiomole's base in order for him to b easily removed as Party Chairman so as to pave way for their presidential ambitions.

win or lose - Oshiomole’s end will not be good. Go and mark it down

i have never seen a party’s national chairman this divisive and leading separate factions both at state and national level. he is making too many enemies within his own party which did not happen under the former APC national chairman Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

siddon look na dog name - when e finally set for Oshiomole- when a new president comes to power who really hates his guts, hmmmm this man go hear wheeen, and trust me

NO SITTING GOVERNOR LIKES TO BE PRIMARIED AND THIS MOVE BY OSHO IS SEEN AS A THREAT TO THEM- I hope they don’t take him out soon
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Adgideon(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
He was running his mouth up and down, niw he is begging, Ambode was flexing muscles with Tinubu thinking the ppl got his back b4 he realizes he was kick out, Obasaki banking on el-rufia now he is begging,

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lostz:

essential workers are still allowed to move around.

those who are working in the agric sector, health sector etc

Do you even read and understood my comment? Inter state lockdown is effect, these governors traveled to Abuja. Are Governors now essential workers?

Yes, essential workers are allowed to move around within a state, , not to move from one state to another.

Which essential worker do you know traveling from PLATEAU to Abuja?
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by oyeb15: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

win or lose - Oshiomole’s end will not be good. Go and mark it down

i have never seen a party’s national chairman this divisive and leading separate factions both at state and national level. he is making too many enemies within his own party which did not happen under the former APC national chairman Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

siddon look na dog name - when e finally set for Oshiomole- when a new president comes to power who really hates his guts, hmmmm this man go hear wheeen, and trust me

NO SITTING GOVERNOR LIKES TO BE PRIMARIED AND THIS MOVE BY OSHO IS SEEN AS A THREAT TO THEM- I hope they don’t take him out soon
Oyegun too was divisive.He worked for Buhari ,Fayemi and Fashola.The case of Akeredolu is an example.
Tinubu has rallied most first term governors for Oshiomole. They can't remove him as long as he's loyal.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Charly68: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki should be asked how much he spent on his first term election.? Was it not the same people he labelled as thieves that financed his election ? He messed up big time..he should be kicked out without mercy ..If giving another chance ,he will run Oshiomole out of the state.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by rottennaija(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
jrusky:
If I have to be honest apc should allow Obaseki to do the next 4 years for peace to reign because the governors are solidly behind their colleague and to avoid further friction let Obaseki carry on 4 years is just round the corner.

My opinion though.....

Or PDP will take over and if thst happen Oshio must be fire and send to jail

So that tomorrow, another governor will go about insulting national party leaders and then later beg?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.