Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? (16034 Views)

A New Absurd Way Of LASTING LONG In Bed Discovered" / Here Is What Happened For More 3 Years We Dated / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2020
guys only please. I have realised a lot of ladies on this forum are used not to expressing themselves. that is why I don't even bother asking ladies about their sexual life and for those who wants me not to talk about sex. please, which section are you now? romance section. I have to talk about something that has to do with intimacy. if you don't like my sexual topics, just view and move on. let us talk about the topic. no deviation. thank you as you comply.

what is the most absurd way sex happened for you?

sandra niniola.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
As usual, it feels good to be first to comment that prize is not attached to. "what is the need?" like that song by hakeemsmiley. no time for syllablesmiley.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by EzzyCarter: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
I'll be back. I'm sure the person below me has a "testimony" to share wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by paulolee(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
wen i was crying bitterly in a funeral

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by leksite120(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
paulolee:
wen i was crying bitterly in a funeral
If it's true, u no get heart.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by ObaOfUyo: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Here to read lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Lightangel64: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Be careful before all these ladies start calling you rapists

25 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Offpoint: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2020
I'm single

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Coder2Client(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by engrtee(f): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kitchen sex

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by DennisEche(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Inside a Luxurious bus. ask me how

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by paulolee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
leksite120:
If it's true, u no get heart.
guy i cnt explain how it happened...bt i kno say na d gal bin lure me into am..remember wen she said dts d only tin dt can mk her forget d loss n jus av to gv in afterall na her pa naim die n me jus kum console wit her...we run am inside one of the rooms inside wen odas they outside de cry n after the matter we jus comeout kum join d cry...

21 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
When I met a girl at NOUN, Ikeja.

We exchanged 2go id.

We chatted a lot for two months and she don fall... and the day she finally came around I just thought that she looked more beautiful than when we met earlier

well, we gisted and later loved.... she was really tight and sweet.

After we loved the girl told me that it was her elder sister that I actually met at NOUN and that they use the same phone.

She said her sister has not been chatting me for a long time.

I never met the elder sister again

38 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
DennisEche:
Inside a Luxurious bus. ask me how

explain.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrtee:
Kitchen sex

elucidate.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by seanwilliam(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
When I go charge for one pastor room and him pikin give me head

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
So, I was new in a northern city in Nigeria. Sent my landlady's daughter to help me buy some stuffs which I needed urgently, she came back with my items and she decided to keep the change on her own shocked. I actually wanted to leave it for her but based on say I wanted her to change such attitude, I grabbed her hijab to collect my change. She push me, I pushed her...her nyash touch my prick. My foolish prick activate, na so I jammed the door. Yohohoho!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Hypnotise: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mensuration sex

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:
So, I was new in a northern city in Nigeria. Sent my landlady's daughter to help me buy some stuffs which I needed urgently, she came back with my items and she decided to keep the change on her own shocked. I actually wanted to leave it for her but based on say I wanted her to change such attitude, I grabbed her hijab to collect my change. She push me, I pushed her...her nyash touch my prick. My foolish prick activate, na so I jammed the door. Yohohoho!

girls in hijabsmiley. Hmmmmm. they are usually fine as phuck. you phucked her. bad guysmiley.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
When I go charge for one pastor room and him pikin give me head

not detailed. elucidate.
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

girls in hijabsmiley. Hmmmmm. they are usually fine as phuck. you phucked her. bad guysmiley.
Hausa_Fulani girls are beautiful!! kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
My boss who was 8 years older was ill and needed help installing Photoshop, went to visit her, she was down and I was kinda a person that cheers people up because she was sounding depressed and saying stuff about feeling unloved, I mentioned stuff about she is attractive and I've often thought about her sexually just as a joke to make her feel good. As in before I knew it, my cloth was removed by said person and I was "installing" something else grin

49 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by alphaNomega: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
*grabs popcorn
Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
pcguru1:
My boss who was 8 years older was ill and needed help installing Photoshop, went to visit her, she was down and I was kinda a person that cheers people up because she was sounding depressed and saying stuff about feeling unloved, I mentioned stuff about she is attractive and I've often thought about her sexually just as a joke to make her feel good. As in before I knew it, my cloth was removed by said person and I was "installing" something else grin

wow! you installed your software into her systemcheesy. bad guysmiley. well done.

23 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
delectablegyal:

wow! you installed your software into her systemcheesy. bad guysmiley. well done.

The irony was that, that was age 22 and my first time having sex

18 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by DeusMagnus: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
pcguru1:

you were abused bro. Women are scum

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Freezby2020: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whn u ask a question in a forum like this, I guess it will be better and cool if u first state what your experience is. U take the lead, to show seriousness angry grin grin

delectablegyal:
guys only please. I have realised a lot of ladies on this forum are used not to expressing themselves. that is why I don't even bother asking ladies about their sexual life and for those who wants me not to talk about sex. please, which section are you now? romance section. I have to talk about something that has to do with intimacy. if you don't like my sexual topics, just view and move on. let us talk about the topic. no deviation. thank you as you comply.

what is the most absurd way sex happened for you?

sandra niniola.

25 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
pcguru1:

pvssygurusmiley.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Back then in Abj..We were both drunk and she was a friends gf. She had a fight with him and came to me. One thing led to another, one pack of Don Simon after another and another. She wanted to relax her head n i didn't want to take her to my place to avoid temptation. So i took a room for her to chill. Went back to the bar to continue only for her guy to show up.. I sha continued drinking and when it was dark i decided to check in on her. Lawwd have mercy. Na there matter start.. She was fully naked sleeping with her back on the bed and the door wasn't locked. I wanted to leave but the way the pussie was clean shaved and carved in that little v pattern... omor alcohol and highness took over before u say HEY i done dey there dey play with her pussie. Quickly locked the door and as i was getting in she was waking up. I thought my own has finished today but babe was even urging me on calling me baby and all sorts. Na there i really knack her like a beast that i was grin After the show i went back to the bar where her guy was to continue shayo. After then she would just be calling me bad boy with one kind yeye smile... but i didn't want to do it again tho.. but she's got a bomb pussie

36 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by PoliticallyInco: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Went on some assignment and as with my job I was lodged at a top hotel in the city. A relative came with school mates (from the University) to see me in the hotel. 2 guys and 2 girls. Both girls were very pretty but one was more than the other with respect to curve statistics. A 9/10 and a 10/10. To enjoy the visit they arrived early in the morning. Around 7 am.

As students,they wanted a feast. Coming to the hotel was exciting. Free food things and students. I allowed them order whatever they wanted. They played , watched TV, play-fought, gisted, used the pool, used the gym, free Wi-Fi, etc. All this while, never knew the girls were "eyeing" me so to speak. I was too busy with my task on my personal computer and paid them no attention. I recall I was playing Yani, listening with my head phones and working on my laptop.

When it was time to go,they informed me and I left the table to get or do something. Perhaps to get them some transport money or something. But I know the bolder girl amongst them slipped her name and number on the notepad close to my laptop. No one noticed her do this. I didn't either.

When they left and I got back I noticed the piece of paper. Sent a message latter and she replied that she would love to return to the Hotel that night. I obliged. Made mad, crazy and insane love that night from the door of the room. Realised she was shy but when she lets loose she is crazy and energetic. She latter told me she was 25. So I told her to just relax and allow me show her things. She liked the idea of a lot of the naughty things we did. Swapping sex positions, not being shy when she shakes and quivers from orgasms as a result of clitoral and g. Spot orgasms. Ended up making her cry latter because whenever she asks about my coming to their state again for work and I honestly tell her I don't know yet. Eventually tried to scare me that she thinks she is pregnant. Told her we used protection. She claimed it wasn't 100 per cent safe. Told her to have the baby. Which angered her. She never talked to me again. Checked on her through my relative. He told me she was perfectly fine.

Now, the funny thing about it is the quieter and prettier one also stole or got my number and called few days after. I obliged. She was quieter. And I discovered she wanted to learn and experiment. She was 20. Thaught her how to be comfortable and allow a squirt happen. She initially didn't understand the urge to pee sensation/feeling. etc. Really corrupted her. In no small way.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by johnkey: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Only my mom knows this but let me share, so I was still young in my dad's house looking for admission,this fateful Sunday I had to leave church early with my friend cause we got bored,two junctions to my house my friend went his way, on that same street I sighted this big ass lady whose husband I knew they were leaving in one face me I slap you house, we do smile at each other based on fine boy levels but we've never talked before, she was carrying 'baf' trying to get water, I got home and seated outside of the compound hoping she will pass, she passed with her baf and big ass I just smiled at her as usual and she gave me one hell of a seductive smile I can never forget like those type where you bite the lips, some minutes later she was coming down across the street with her empty baf again like she didn't see water where she went, naso I close eyes walk up to her say we get water for my house, she entered filled the baf and asked me to help her put it on her head when things suddenly got heated up, I drew her close to me she didn't fight it, we were kissing for like 5 minutes sucking tongues and everything, I just dragged her inside through the back door I already opened, I swear as we entered room I pushed her so hard on the bed I thought I must have hurt her and that was it, we fücked four mad rounds that blessed Sunday and she was just praising me over her husband all through, my mom knew cause of the baf outside with water. Funny thing is I never saw her again till I went to school and they moved before I came home again. I don't even know her name .
PS: I can't go four rounds on any girl again, I can't come and die Young for the pussy

42 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? by delectablegyal(f): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
dairykidd:
Back then in Abj..We were both drunk and she was a friends gf. She had a fight with him and came to me. One thing led to another, one pack of Don Simon after another and another. She wanted to relax her head n i didn't want to take her to my place to avoid temptation. So i took a room for her to chill. Went back to the bar to continue only for her guy to show up.. I sha continued drinking and when it was dark i decided to check in on her. Lawwd have mercy. Na there matter start.. She was fully naked sleeping with her back on the bed and the door wasn't locked. I wanted to leave but the way the pussie was clean shaved and carved in that little v pattern... omor alcohol and highness took over before u say HEY i done dey there dey play with her pussie. Quickly locked the door and as i was getting in she was waking up. I thought my own has finished today but babe was even urging me on calling me baby and all sorts. Na there i really knack her like a beast that i was grin After the show i went back to the bar where her guy was to continue shayo. After then she would just be calling me bad boy with one kind yeye smile... but i didn't want to do it again tho.. but she's got a bomb pussie

wow! bad guy. with a wrapper or without a wrapper?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.