Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? (2909 Views)

If You Are A Hermaphrodite (having Both Male And Female Sex Organ) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2011
not now, not eva
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:14am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

not now, not eva

never say never, everyone has a price, including puuny! ((Okafors law: 1975)) wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by 190: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

SHUT THA FOOOK UP U GAY PRIIICK!!! angry

cock do you want me 2 start on you AGAIN
OR ARE U SO STUPID angry angry

Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

never say never, everyone has a price, including puuny! ((Okafors law: 1975)) wink

if u can send me to heaven ,
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:19am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

not now, not eva

aminalib <<<<< Uganda chick playin had to get, oh dear! undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:20am On Jan 21, 2011
i told u im from uganda, foolish sef
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:21am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

if u can send me to heaven ,

huh? what has heaven gots to do with punnny linkage? undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:22am On Jan 21, 2011
U SAID, everyone has a price, tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by koolchicco: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

never say never,  everyone has a price, including puuny! ((Okafors law: 1975)) wink

LWKMD  grin

Mr, Cork:

huh? what has heaven gots to do with punnny linkage? undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by fstranger1: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

never say never,  everyone has a price, including puuny! ((Okafors law: 1975)) wink

That is not okafor's law.

Okafor's law states that 'A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:24am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

U SAID, everyone has a price,  tongue

yea sup!! everychick  has a price:  £25 cash, upfront plus new show & handbag!!! wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:25am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

Okafor's law states that 'A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'

u are not talking to someone that has sense, dont waste ur keystroke
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

bro, u r right, but   the government changed the law last week! wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:25am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yea sup!! everychick  has a price:  £25 cash, upfront plus new show & handbag!!! wink

hmm thats how much the trannys accept from u
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:27am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

u are not talking to someone that has sense, dont waste your keystroke

aminalib<<< Uganda chick still playin had to get,

I bet when she see £25 CASH!! its another story wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:28am On Jan 21, 2011
lmaoo u are a KRETARD
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

lmaoo u are a KRETARD

aminalib <<<<still the most beautifull Uganda Hermaphrodite on facebook wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:33am On Jan 21, 2011
now u know me on fb
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by Osama10(m): 1:40am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:45am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib (f) <<<<< mind u, she has a c0rk!! undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2011
yes a big long one that u want to sit and rotate on
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:47am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

now u know me on fb

ok how  did i no u hav a huge nyansh like opara winfary? tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2011
lucky guess punk
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:51am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

lucky guess punk

really? , u gots huge nyansh?? tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:51am On Jan 21, 2011
nope flat like pancake
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2011
***gets had on tongue ***
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:54am On Jan 21, 2011
typical sex addict
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:55am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

nope flat like pancake

flat nyansh comes in handy during winter, All roads to USA nest week!! wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2011
yea it helps with ur 4 inch, easy access
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:59am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib (f) <<<<My favourite Haphrodite (mwaaah) kiss
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

yea it helps with your 4 inch, easy access

errmm Correction. 17inches long gademmmit!! angry
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 2:04am On Jan 21, 2011
4 inch is the new 17 inch

(1) (2) (3)

Sex Scandal Of The Year / Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / I Thought I Was Above Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.