Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

CUCUMBER … (21+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CUCUMBER … (21+) (4131 Views)

Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CUCUMBER … (21+) by ShawnMichael: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
CUCUMBER … (21+) … Part 1
Her kitten was so wet already. Chai! “Which kain temptation be dis? Hope say no be ghost?”. I asked myself as I gently fingered her excited cl!t. I could not think much as I was carried away by the warmth my fingers felt inside her soaking wet kitten. In her very short gown which barely covered her thighs, she spread her legs wider as she pulled my head closer and kissed my ears noisily. I made up my mind. “Even if na mammy-water, I must gbadun this babe today. I no send”.

Ehen! Before I forget, my name is Tunde Jones. A very sweeeet Lagos taxi driver. Friends call me ‘Bebo’, Yoruba slang for ‘kitten Buster’. Don’t ask why.

I decided to make an early start around 5:00 am Monday morning. My very first passenger was a very pretty female. You don’t need a detective to know she just left some night job and can’t wait to get home. I dropped her off at her gate in Maryland. Minutes later I picked up an elderly man likely to be in his 60s. I dropped him off on Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja. He counted three crisp N1000 notes, handed them to me as he collected my business card and then advised not to leave my stuff in the back seat with passengers. He further said in pidgin, ‘you no know who devil fit use’.

I thanked the baba, counted and arranged my cash in my wallet which is always under my seat. I got in the backseat to check the mysterious bag. It’s a duty-free shopping bag containing a few clothes and a purse. I opened the purse and found a small Nokia phone alongside N35,000 cash and a few personal items. I immediately suspected my first passenger, the pretty lady. I packed everything as they were, in hopes to return the bag as soon as I’m less busy but then the Nokia phone rang. After ringing a few times, I picked the call up.

‘Please, who are you?’, said the soft voice from the other end. Trust me na, as a bad-sharp guy I gather my fresh boy accent, “I’m Tunde Jones, your sweeeet Lagos taxi driver”. “Oh my God! Tunde, I…I…I left my bag in your car…wh…wh… where are you?”, she stammered with a very worried voice but I told her to relax and that her bag is in safe hands. To cut the long story short, we concluded since she’s home all day I’m free to drop her bag soon as I have some free time. That’s it.

It’s 11:30am now and the morning traffic rush is over. Break time for me but I have to return this bag first. I got to the same gate where I dropped her earlier, the gate opened and there she stood in the skimpiest gown I’ve seen lately. The bright sun helped my eyes feed better on her spotless skin. Her n!_ples were visibly hard and I was wondering why until she caught me staring as I handed the bag over to her. She gestured for a hand shake, “My name is Uche” she said. She smiled excitedly, thanked me and begged me to come in for a bit…
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ PART 2
https://coolstories22.com/cucumber-21-part-2
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by NumuSings(f): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi dear. Thank you for voting for Numu Sings. But the competition only allows love reactions. Could you please help us and change your like reaction to love? Thank you so very much. We appreciate you.

This is the link

https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by dialajenni(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ndi uwa!
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by ShawnMichael: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
pls read
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by ShawnMichael: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
wow pls ready
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by Makavelli25: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op,you no go like continue
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by ShawnMichael: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
thanks
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by CoolStories22: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
nawa o
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by ShawnMichael: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
interesting
Re: CUCUMBER … (21+) by ShawnMichael: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2020
thanks

(1) (Reply)

A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.