Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. (1104 Views)

At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Ilovebeer(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
When I recall my days in primary school with our teacher it was terrible experience because it contributed a lot to my unquenchable desire for sex at the early stage of my life. For so many years I still perceive cocoa butter cream she always rub on her body. most a times I don't want to talk about it because no one seems to understand the negative effect it had on me. Do some one have such experience ?please share it.
Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Ugaboy: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ilovebeer:
When I recall my days in primary school with our teacher it was terrible experience because it contributed a lot to my unquenchable desire for sex at the early stage of my life.
pls let her soul rest in peace
Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Lightangel64: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:

pls let her soul rest in peace

May she burn in hell if it was me, i would have killed her myself

Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Ugaboy: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

May she burn in hell if it was me, i would have killed her myself
i undastand ur grieve, dont let ur past hurt u, as long she doesnt exist again, u cant drag her over this issue again...i was a victim, now the lady is married and living abroad...and u knw male rape is overlook worldwide
Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Saintbusco1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:

i undastand ur grieve, dont let ur past hurt u, as long she doesnt exist again, u cant drag her over this issue again...i was a victim, now the lady is married and living abroad...and u knw male rape is overlook worldwide
how can a babe rape a dude? I don't just get

Modified:- for those quoting me, how did you read and decode a message with your anus?

How is my earlier statement in support of a rape? I was only saying it's so odd for a lady to rape a guy... Some people really needs to read between the lines...
Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Justbehave(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Saintbusco1:
SMH for you.Tueh

Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by JhayJoe: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Saintbusco1:
Another mumu spotted

Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Saintbusco1(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
JhayJoe:
Another mumu spotted
I leave you to your ignorance
Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Foodqueen(f): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
U ask people to share theirs. When you haven't shared yours.
Re: I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late. by Piston65(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Ilovebeer:
When I recall my days in primary school with our teacher it was terrible experience because it contributed a lot to my unquenchable desire for sex at the early stage of my life. For so many years I still perceive cocoa butter cream she always rub on her body. most a times I don't want to talk about it because no one seems to understand the negative effect it had on me. Do some one have such experience ?please share it.
I had a similar experience too. My class teacher when I was in primary 4 will ask me to suck her breast and will massage my dick. When it's hard, she'll force it in her. This happens when I do go for home lessons. She's late now.

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? / If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. / Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy