Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet (22390 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by koyen(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

At 10, I had my First Sex with My primary School Teacher right in the School Toilet, Now I am an Addict and want to Stop

My name is Simi (Well that’s not my real name), I used to be a very pretty girl when I was young that every guy and even grown up men use to eye me and play with me in funny ways.

I went to a Government Primary school very well known in Lagos and was quite a brilliant student though not the first in class but was a good student.

This attracted teachers and students to me coupled with my beauty too though. Sometimes teachers offered to do extra classes with me for free especially the male teachers (I mean in Primary school o and even secondary school).

One of this teacher was Mr Collins (I dont care if he sees this), my primary 5 teacher. He was short and maybe young sha cant recall fully.

That day, he was to take me the normal extra class after school but I observe that he waited till almost everyone was gone home before he started. I was too young to reason out that anything was wrong so I just chilled as a little girl na.

In the middle of the class I felt like easing my self so I asked my uncle to allow me pee… he allowed me go but as soon as I entered the toilet to pee, I heard a knock, it was my uncle. He said I should open and not be scared that he wants to help me.

I was too young to think, so I opened and the next thing he did was to lock the door with 2 of us in, covered my mouth and undressed me the robbed a oily thing in my private region and had his way. I wanted shouting but he seemed to have a upper hand.

I actually bled there I recall, but I remember that he did it until I myself started enjoying it right there at the spot. I then felt the need to continue but I was in real pain, I mean real pain that I couldn’t move from the toilet.

He had to buy me milk and something like that, he cleaned the toilet himself and then after some hours I regained he took me home himself and begged that I don’t tell anyone and I nodded. Actually, I didn’t tell anyone because I felt this was something sweet though painful but I could bear it.

That was how I started sleeping with my Teacher after school almost day from the age of 10. Its hard to believe but I started developing huge breast and back side very early and I started feeling like I was pregnant at one time like that but he did something for me and I didn’t take in again till date.

That was how I became a sex addict till today that I am 25. I can hardly stay a day without sleeping with a guy. If my boyfriend wont give me, I go get it from my neighbour or my pastor or my youth pastor or a church member. I was quite weird but lucky not to have an STD.

Please I need to end this, I went for deliverance from a pastor but while in his office I think i over dressed or so, he started starring at me until he came close and we had sex again… Funny right.

I need real help to stop and I need it fast before I kill myself one day.

Read True Life Stories from Nigerians all over the world @ www.knowefritin.ng

2 Likes

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by wizod(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm. This is a very serious problem. You need a deliverance from a good man of God not all these fakes that is littered everywhere. It is only God dat will help you. You can DM me. God will use me to bring this mess to normalcy
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by pelzz(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2020
even pastor, youth pastor and church members
chai.....musa don suffer

1 Like

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by koyen(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
Hmmmmmm. This is a very serious problem. You need a deliverance from a good man of God not all these fakes that is littered everywhere. It is only God dat will help you. You can DM me. God will use me to bring this mess to normalcy

Did you say DM you ? cheesy cheesy wink

8 Likes

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by wizod(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2020
koyen:

Did you say DM you ? cheesy cheesy wink
yeah

1 Like

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by iretiolu92(f): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm God will help you

1 Like

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by iretiolu92(f): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
yeah
hmmm
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Damn! This lady's Vjay is going to be as wide as an express road.
It's a shame that she got sexually molested as a kid. I think that it affected her psychologically and that is the reason why she became a nymphomaniac.
I advise she seek the help of a therapist or psychologist.

Whether it's a fake story or not. I dedicate Taylor Swift's INNOCENT to her. Happy listening.
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by fati2001(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
nothing wher George Floyd no go see for under motor.

1 Like

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by merieam16(f): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
lolz... u want a guy 2 DM u, cant u see (m) on his moniker
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Tillatalk: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
You matter is beyond church
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by wizod(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
merieam16:
lolz... u want a guy 2 DM u, cant u see (m) on his moniker
what he/she is looking for is a spirital help ok and I will give him/her directives to be from such mess ok. I'm not looking for a sex partner
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by butterfly777(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
If this story is true, it has become a spiritual case. A spirit is influencing people to molest you.

You need to receive salvation and command the spirit to leave you. It is that simple. And stop seductive dressing and entertainment. God bless you.
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by jidamsel43(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Take a deep breath and say thank God that I'm alive
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by padi94(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oga John... please why can't the OP POST THE FULL NAME AND PICTURE OF THE RAT THAT DID THIS TO HER... It's a horrible thing to do to himself and her at that age. 10yrs. What kind of Konji.
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by merieam16(f): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
what he/she is looking for is a spirital help ok and I will give him/her directives to be from such mess ok. I'm not looking for a sex partner
Okay o....Never knew u re a spiritual doctor
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by abokikhalifa: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
koyen:
Source: www.knowefritin.com

At 10, I had my First Sex with My primary School Teacher right in the School Toilet, Now I am an Addict and want to Stop

My name is Simi (Well that’s not my real name), I used to be a very pretty girl when I was young that every guy and even grown up men use to eye me and play with me in funny ways.

I went to a Government Primary school very well known in Lagos and was quite a brilliant student though not the first in class but was a good student.

This attracted teachers and students to me coupled with my beauty too though. Sometimes teachers offered to do extra classes with me for free especially the male teachers (I mean in Primary school o and even secondary school).

One of this teacher was Mr Collins (I dont care if he sees this), my primary 5 teacher. He was short and maybe young sha cant recall fully.

That day, he was to take me the normal extra class after school but I observe that he waited till almost everyone was gone home before he started. I was too young to reason out that anything was wrong so I just chilled as a little girl na.

In the middle of the class I felt like easing my self so I asked my uncle to allow me pee… he allowed me go but as soon as I entered the toilet to pee, I heard a knock, it was my uncle. He said I should open and not be scared that he wants to help me.

I was too young to think, so I opened and the next thing he did was to lock the door with 2 of us in, covered my mouth and undressed me the robbed a oily thing in my private region and had his way. I wanted shouting but he seemed to have a upper hand.

I actually bled there I recall, but I remember that he did it until I myself started enjoying it right there at the spot. I then felt the need to continue but I was in real pain, I mean real pain that I couldn’t move from the toilet.

He had to buy me milk and something like that, he cleaned the toilet himself and then after some hours I regained he took me home himself and begged that I don’t tell anyone and I nodded. Actually, I didn’t tell anyone because I felt this was something sweet though painful but I could bear it.

That was how I started sleeping with my Teacher after school almost day from the age of 10. Its hard to believe but I started developing huge breast and back side very early and I started feeling like I was pregnant at one time like that but he did something for me and I didn’t take in again till date.

That was how I became a sex addict till today that I am 25. I can hardly stay a day without sleeping with a guy. If my boyfriend wont give me, I go get it from my neighbour or my pastor or my youth pastor or a church member. I was quite weird but lucky not to have an STD.

Please I need to end this, I went for deliverance from a pastor but while in his office I think i over dressed or so, he started starring at me until he came close and we had sex again… Funny right.

I need real help to stop and I need it fast before I kill myself one day.

Read True Life Stories from Nigerians all over the world @ www.knowefritin.com

Abeg which church do you attend ?
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
What she needs is professional counseling, not deliverance. Did she get evil spirit from the sex or what that she needs to be delivered of?

You are already requesting DM as a good man of God I suppose? undecided

1 Like

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Crizillion1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cooked story
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by cihofo: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2020

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Hypnotise: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Believe at your own risk
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by frybug: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
U need rehab gal, just like drugs, gambling, masturbation and etc.. Uncontrollable sexual desire is also an addiction. Let's see what physical and psychological constraint from sexual activity can do. Ur situation is clearly psychological and u need control. Thanks
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Papadoh(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Op forgot to drop her number. You can't just tell us you're beautiful, you have big breasts and you like sex without dropping your digits. I no dey play with breasts oo, so come back and do the needful... please.
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
pelzz:
even pastor, youth pastor and church members
chai.....musa don suffer

Musa don see something tire!

Him eye don full cheesy
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Adegbem01(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is a pathological something, you develop this trait overtime, it is not heredity or DNA something, it can only be cure with time couple with your; determination, discipline and hard work. All you need is an higher open minded mind (like a psychologist or sort), an understanding boyfriend (that understand your only particular predicament and can live with it). You accept who you are, manage it effectively and realize it not a disease just a bad habit
And use the best tool everyone use to avoid sex when necessary "keep busy", get more social, get involved in different activities, do more sport and exercise etc.
Above all seek higher power, since it exist.... Miracle can come your way.
Best of God
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Orter(m): 2:35am On Jun 28, 2020
O boy, things dey happen
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Amyyy2020: 3:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Join us online for service today

It's our covenant day of breaking invisible barriers and Jesus is sure to set u free from the clutches of sin...

Pls don't miss it

Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2020
What your teacher did to you at first was rape ok And saying you enjoyed it.. Maybe you have to realize you were raped and feel guilty about it and find nice guy who will love you and respect you then i think you will show less interest in just having sex
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 28, 2020
fati2001:
nothing wher George Floyd no go see for under motor.
Train your brain to copy only reasonable things from the internet.
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by fati2001(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Thehumanlloydl:
Train your brain to copy only reasonable things from the internet.
train your brain to mind your business.
Re: At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet by Vilate(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Help im looking for a way to f*** my teacher

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Love Language? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Is She Playing Games With My Emotions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.