Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. (2966 Views)

Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... / Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Women Are Also Polygamous In Nature. Guys Should Accept This Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
The problems we have in our society today and will continue to have is trying to shift from natural state to artificial,.....created to suite women.

Most women get red when their husband eats outside, like in restaurants, pitiful I must say,

No man will ever find all he desires in one woman. That's why he goes around collecting them

the only man that satisfied woman matterial wants has never existed and will never, if God can't satisfy woman want, men will never stand 0.0001 close.. Throw away condoms and contraceptives, 10 women can't stand a man sexual desire.

In other words, 1 women cannot satisfy man sexual or productive capacity, if a man decides he needs hundred children which is in his nature, can a women fit into that task? The answer is no,

In our world today, the emotionally immatures ones (girls, woman) wants to lead the mature ones, (guys & men) and that's the source of broken homes and I quit kind of thing from most men.

Some will ask what's wrong with us men that we can stay with one woman till thy will be doomed on us? in that context, you failed to address one issues that is steering at you, the world knows about it, but choose to forcefully shit & piss on it using any means necessary, thinking that forcing those strategies such as religion and laws will provide a safe heaven that will counter that nature in men, 99% men are not monogamous in nature but polygamous.

The more men let out their stress and worries through any means such as sex, chats, outing, change of environment, socializing and being freely, the longer and stronger he will get until the day he dies.

Western research will not tell you that men with more wife's lived longer than those with one, cos if they do, it will crash their biblical properganda and population control, because in our different society today, frustration from one wife in consistent pattern is enough to make a man not only grow gray hair at thirties but die faster

In order not to completely contradict mans natural state, they didn't completely eradicate it from Bible but hint you from David, Solomon, Abraham but never SAID it's against God plan for man to marry more than one wives, but instead uses christian doctrine in the context of marriage to strangle mans natural state to artificial by promoting, a man and wife shall become one..

we live in the world where western imperialist & schoolers think & dictate what should be regardless of the later consequences, thinking it can be forcefully implemented for peaceful coexistence, which resulted into time bomb in future, such as cheating, as it called,

For instance, Have you heard a Muslim women complained that their husband cheated? No, why cos most of their husband have more than 2 wife's, the cheating crusaders are mostly Christians.

two years after marriage let's see if he remain faithful, but before the two years after marriage, who says you are the only one?

it's psychologically impossible for men not look at other women and desire them, men are naturally built to be polygamous in nature, any attempt to utter that naturally state will attract later consequences,

As lions can't be changed from eating flesh, men can't stay caged with one woman forever, any force you are using to play him into that mode is will yield an interim solution that will soon expire..
Deal with that as natural cause, not artificial, and problem solved. ...

Don't think cause he suddenly have more money, you are now no more enough,

Except there is a way through which you women can change mentally, physically and emotional to appear new and different in context mentioned above, to look younger in his eyes, he will cheat as you call it,

Cheat don't mean just having sex with another women, long chatting with another women is cheat, having a pleasurable outing with another girl is cheat.. But you all thinks is just sex that men ease off tension and refresh his metabolism? NO.

I once wrote that a man who married one wife is a senior bachelor but here I am here to say, they have plans of multiple but just with a twist, like going after another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by LordIsaac(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2020
In every thought we can see some truth if we looked closely. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
All you have written makes perfect sense. It is 100% correct. As you know, there are exceptions to every rule.

Just as Nigeria cannot be called a country...

So, too, this realization/ fact is not for men whose daily incomes cannot even buy 100 naira airtime. Those ones need one woman to quench their konji while they work to improve their incomes.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Are u serious?
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Kobicove(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2020
donbachi:
Are u serious?

Yes o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by thesicilian: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Polygamy is not a crime, God is not even against it.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Cryptofxt10: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by ZinoFasisi: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
U get 1 brain woman get the same brain. U con say u are polygamous in nature and she is not. grin grin

Ologbeni, everybody is polygamous in nature, if u cannot be satisfied by 1 hole all ur life cheesy and u expect woman to be satisfied by 1 stick all her life. Then something dey worry ur brain. Na only u like better thing abi, Only u like varieties abi, 2m hole today, 4m hole tomorrow, 3.7m hole next week. Shey woman sef no go like taste 2by2 stick today, 4by10 tomorrow,

Oga gbogbo eniyan is polygamous in nature, everybody bros.
Female version = olosho
Male Version = Brostitute
General version = public property

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by virginboy1(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Insightful

1 Like

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by virginboy1(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness39 will not agree to this grin
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by dannex4adx(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Speak for yourself! not ALL men.
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by virginboy1(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2020
iamadonis2:
All you have written makes perfect sense. It is 100% correct. As you know, there are exceptions to every rule.

Just as Nigeria cannot be called a country...

So, too, this realization/ fact is not for men whose daily incomes cannot even buy 100 naira airtime. Those ones need one woman to quench their konji while they work to improve their incomes.

Have You forgotten Olosho biz is now rampant in Nigeria...

With 1k those peculiar ones your referring to, can easily ease off konji
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Tina005(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's nt all men that is like dat.Have seen a man dat stick to his wife right frm when he got married.
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
thesicilian:
Polygamy is not a crime, God is not even against it.
So why do Christian doctrine goes against polygamy, the Bible said go and multiply, he didn't say it must be a man and a wife, else why did he love Solomon, David and Abraham after slepping with another women out of their wedlock? So this is the contradiction that mafe e think twice about Christian doctrine,
Women love Christian doctrine at least the one man one woman aspects but hate the ten commandment..

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tina005:
It's nt all men that is like dat.Have seen a man dat stick to his wife right frm when he got married.
and he didn't cheat? Like having a long Chat with another women or lady?
When a man enjoy a chat with another women in place of his wife, he is getting fed up with his wife, that long chat he have with another women, he don't like it with his wife..
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
virginboy1:

Have You forgotten Olosho biz is now rampant in Nigeria...

With 1k those peculiar ones your referring to, can easily ease off konji
That's right.
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
ZinoFasisi:
U get 1 brain woman get the same brain.

Female version = olosho
Most you Yoruba men marriage is everywere you go, you marry another, why is that?
In your Bible, there is no mention of a women with more than one husband cos that's a taboo, that's not same with man,
A women can't give birth to more than 15 children,
But man is capable of having 100 wife's and they will all bear children for him at least 10 per each,
If there is no condom, bro from your 16 to 60, if you are sleep with women each time you have sexual urge at the right timing, you can be a father of a community.. This is not fantasy, if you have a women and no child spacing, 15 years, she is out of eggs, so what do you do after that 15 years?

let's say you are 16 when you both started that's 33yrs, so what will you be doing with her till you get 70? This is not politics but fact.. And factors that makes man another god on earth.

So ideally one man is not equal to woman, one man is equal to 100 women, cos any healthy man can successful make 100 women to put to bed 10 times, but one woman can not put to bed for 15 men, 10 times I mean, it is imposible for a woman bear 150 children for 15 men. I don't know who is fcking your brain with that stupid baselessness of stupid argument without point.

So when I say men are polygamous in nature, men ideally have no limit to how many children they can have, it's only limited by their financial capability,
but women can't go above 15 or 20 mostly 13.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Peacefullove: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
ZinoFasisi:
U get 1 brain woman get the same brain. U con say u are polygamous in nature and she is not. grin grin

Ologbeni, everybody is polygamous in nature, if u cannot be satisfied by 1 hole all ur life cheesy and u expect woman to be satisfied by 1 stick all her life. Then something dey worry ur brain. Na only u like better thing abi, Only u like varieties abi, 2m hole today, 4m hole tomorrow, 3.7m hole next week. Shey woman sef no go like taste 2by2 stick today, 4by10 tomorrow,

Female version = olosho

If only this guy's know women are also polygamous in nature ... Lol. Besides no one is polygamous in nature, it's just greed
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Peacefullove:

If only this guy's know women are also polygamous in nature ... Lol. Besides no one is polygamous in nature, it's just greed
You have no idea what you are saying, you should check the post ideally 1 man is equal 400 and get uprated, women are not polygamous in nature, if women are polygamous, they should have no limit to child bearing capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by ZinoFasisi: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
TkhGuy:

I don't know who is fcking your brain with that stupid baselessness of stupid argument without point.

So when I say men are polygamous in nature, men ideally have no limit to how many children they can have, it's only limited by their financial capability,
but women can't go above 15 or 20 mostly 13.

1. U can coment without using stupid
2. When does polygamy starts to mean numbers of children u can have
3. All in all, what u are saying is u are allowed to cheat while ur babe/wife is not allowed to?
4. Are u also saying u cannot be satisfied by 1 woman and a woman should be totally satisfied with 1 man?

Bros na discuss we dey discuss. If u cannot reply without abusive words, no bother reply at all, e get why

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

1. U can coment without using stupid
2. When does polygamy starts to mean numbers of children u can have
3. All in all, what u are saying is u are allowed to cheat while ur babe/wife is not allowed to?
4. Are u also saying u cannot be satisfied by 1 woman and a woman should be totally satisfied with 1 man?

Bros na discuss we dey discuss. If u cannot reply without abusive words, no bother reply at all, e get why
That's why I use that word stupid cos you just speak, talk, your ideology about polygamy is cheating? That's stupidity in my book,

If You said I thought women are polygamous, which means you want to know, cos you don't know, but your statement speaks like you already know which you didn't know, and you went ahead on defensive line for what you don't know, that's stupidity

Be constructive with points like I did, not using a meaningless and pointlessness statements to argue blindly,

The purpose of marriage is to make babies not necessary to have fun, if that aim is maintained,
Can one woman sustain 15 men by giving birth to 100 children for 15 men, 10 chidren per each men? Or 150 children per each men,? The answer is NO, if a women can't, then women are limited to be under man not many men, which means they are monogamous in Nature,
its not ability to flirt that is polygamy,
a man can have 150 wife's why cos he is capable of impregnating them to at least bearing 10 children per each woman,

That's why men are polygamous in Nature. Not cheat or fun fair ideology that makes it so.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by ZinoFasisi: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
TkhGuy:

If You said I thought women are polygamous, which means you want to know, cos you don't know, but your statement speaks like you already know which you didn't know, and you went ahead on defensive line for what you don't know, [b]that's stupidity .

Ok i get ur point MR......
Men are polygamous in nature

What's ur view on the following
1.since polygamy has to do with the number of children conceivable, is there any other natural or biological factor we can relate polygamy to and how it affects number of sexual partner a woman/man can have or number of sexual partner possible is limitless for both gender?
2. Is a man allowed to keep other women as sex mate, after having 1,2 3 or 4 wives at home?
3. Is a woman allowed to feel bad or angry, if her man or husband cheats on her?
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Deicide: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes that's why we get 72 virgins in heaven instead of one.
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by 360degreess(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is the most sensible thread I have come across on Nairaland in recent times.. I commend the OP.. But some people will never understand.

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Powerfly(f): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

Female version = olosho

you don talk am finish. Na the truth be this.
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Powerfly(f): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Oga OP.. Just goan marry 50 wives and have 500 children na.
You keep using the bible.. Have u ever seen any place in the new testament where they said you should go into the world and multiply? Is it not written that 'The harvest is plenty but the labourers are few'.
So the time of Solomon and david and Abraham was it not also normal to marry your sister? Can u marry ur sister now? Can u kill or go to war now? I was expecting you to quote a character in the new testament like John, luke or even Jesus.
Goan marry and multiply as you like..but make sure you're as rich,wealthy and financially Capable as Abraham, David & Solomon. No go dey breed Almajiris dump for streets. Nobody dey stop u, abeg mek we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by BigJoe19: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Powerfly:
Oga OP.. Just goan marry 50 wives and have 500 children na.
You keep using the bible.. Have u ever seen any place in the new testament where they said you should go into the world and multiply? Is it not written that 'The harvest is plenty but the labourers are few'.
So the time of Solomon and david and Abraham was it not also normal to marry your sister? Can u marry ur sister now? Can u kill or go to war now? I was expecting you to quote a character in the new testament like John, luke or even Jesus.
Goan marry and multiply as you like..but make sure you're as rich,wealthy and financially Capable as Abraham, David & Solomon. No go dey breed Almajiris dump for streets. Nobody dey stop u, abeg mek we hear word.
Why de thing kon dey pain u like this, your father fvcked another woman apart from your mother?
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Powerfly(f): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2020
BigJoe19:
Why de thing kon dey pain u like this, your father fvcked another woman apart from your mother?

ahh! You were e no pain..why u come dey quote me..abi my response dey pepper u 4 body?
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Powerfly(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2020
smartmindsblog:

HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL YAHOO BOY AND CASH OUT $2000 EVERY DAY WITHOUT ISSUES & TRACES. | LATEST TRICKS YAHOO BOYS USE TO SCAM PEOPLE | WATCH THIS VIDEO TO AVOID BEING A VICTIM OF THIS.
���
Full video guide in the link below:
���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQqFfLkZDY8

You will have to gift me a good andriod phone as i can not view the video with my itel java phone.
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Blackmoran(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
only poor man will stick to one lady, let money comes your true nature and colour will show, women unconsciously pray there men remain financially as they are cause instinctively they know he been with them he is just settling she is not the best...
Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Not all men cheat. Its time consuming and expensive. I prefer one woman only. But she must be good in bed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Naira To Win 980 Million By Mistake. / Why Do Most Men Hate Virgins? / If Boys Went On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.