Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (1700 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by victoks(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
AM 24YRS, A FEMALE AND AM WORKING WITH A BANK, I MET DIS GUY LONG TIME AGO. WE BOTH WORK IN THE SAME PLACE THEN, HE ASKD ME OUT BUT I SED WE CANT CUS WERE WOKING IN THE SAME PLACE, MORESO ,I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP THEN. BUT ALONG THE LINE I BROKE UP WITH MY GUY DUE TO SOME REASONS. AND DIS GUY AND I WERE VERY CLOSE, WE GO TO LUNCH TOGETHER, HE DROPS ME IN MY HOUSE, PICK ME IN THE MORNIN TO WORK AGAIN, BUT LATER HE WAS REDEPLOYED TO ANODER TOWN. NW WE ARE NW DATIN. BUT HE HAS CHANGED TOTALLY NO CALLS, NO E MAIL, NO VISITING. WE VE BIN DATIN NW FOR THE PAST 4 MONTH I ONLY SEE HIM ONCE, PLS FRIENDS WOT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Am Confused by Osama10(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
Reality has set in. grin
Re: Am Confused by Coolabbie: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
I guess its out of sight is out of mind. Why dont u call him or make out tym 2 go see him so u can find out why he's bin avoiding u.
Re: Am Confused by Evagreenfields: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
I think u shld call him to kw wassap even if it means travelling down to c him.have a heart to heart talk with him; from wat u ll discuss with him u ll kw if u shld move on or hang on.
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
Evagreenfields:

I think u shld call him to kw wassap even if it means travelling down to c him.have a heart to heart talk with him; from wat u ll discuss with him u ll kw if u shld move on or hang on.

I do call him,send text , send e mails, i ve even pland of visitin him, only for him to give sum excuses lyk dat. at yyems he replies d mails nd text but on a neutral level.
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
Osama10:

Reality has set in. grin
but he still sed he cares abt me, i ve pland for both of us to see nd talk abt dis but he sed i sld knw d nature of d job. busy busy al d tyme.
Re: Am Confused by richpeople: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
I can tell you sincerely, he is not for you. At least, one can really see that he is not really missing you. The hand writing is very clear on the wall.

Call it a quit with him. He may want to persuade you otherwise though, at the long run.

Call a spade a spade with him.
Re: Am Confused by Odunnu: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
He's no more interested in you. Please dont force yourself on him, you'l appear desperate and cheap.
Note: Pleas remove that you signature in ur profile b4 some creepy peepz come and besiege you with unwanted love
Re: Am Confused by gentlem80(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
@OP

Move on! Period! undecided I dont know the problem with ladies. I very sure the guy is messing with u big time. He is basically getting back at you for wasting his time. You knew you like the guy from the outset and kept playing hard to get. Just face reality, the guy has a better looking lady where he is posted now.
Re: Am Confused by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Homeboi is moving on cos he has been der and done IT
Though his actions are cowardly for leading you on false pretence despite the fact that all he wanted was just the nookie.
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
jay bee:

Homeboi is moving on cos he has been der and done IT
Though his actions are cowardly for leading you on false pretence despite the fact that all he wanted was just the nookie.

he hasnt gone anywhere, so dnt even talk to dat side atal
Re: Am Confused by SAGoddess: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
What he says and does are two different things, he may say he cares but if he shows he does not care, believe what you see NOT what he says!!!
Re: Am Confused by gbanikiti(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Has he made luv wit u? Wots ur romantic strength wit him so far?
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
SA Goddess:

What he says and does are two different things, he may say he cares but if he shows he does not care, believe what you see NOT what he says!!!
shocked
Re: Am Confused by SAGoddess: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Why are you shocked by what I said? Is it the truth?
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
gbanikiti:

Has he made luv wit u? Wots your romantic strength wit him so far?
no, bt we only kised, caress, tongue
Re: Am Confused by gbanikiti(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Did he demand 4sex &u refused? Am only asking cos if he sees romance elsewhr he then wud behav wot u mentioned.
Secondly,did u in anyway offend him?
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
gbanikiti:

Did he demand 4sex &u refused? Am only asking cos if he sees romance elsewhr he then wud behav wot u mentioned.
Secondly,did u in anyway offend him?
YEAH, he did o, nd i rejectd. i dnt tink so, at list he shld tell me if i did. lipsrsealed
Re: Am Confused by gbanikiti(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
2b honest wit u dear, check him up 2talk it over,if he refuses again then, ?. Bt if u feel lik sharin it outta here lemme knw,nid 2tel u mor sha.
Nevertheless,if u luv him try 2make him understand,he is stil better than some guys.
Re: Am Confused by 190: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
When a guy eats coco-yam grin

and gets tired of eating coco-yam

He sets his sight's on Yam

190 has spoken in the words of the elder's
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
gbanikiti:

2b honest wit u dear, check him up 2talk it over,if he refuses again then, ?. Bt if u feel lik sharin it outta here lemme knw,nid 2tel u mor sha.
Nevertheless,if u luv him try 2make him understand,he is stil better than some guys.
tanks alot, u really touched my heart.
Re: Am Confused by deniyor: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
1. It's easier to date other people's gfs. No attachment or responsibilities to take care of. Just enjoy the goods. Now that you hv left your own guy and jumped unto him, well, he is not ready for the commitment.
2. Also he has realised that being friends is not the same thing as being in a relationship with sm1. When you were friends, you were fun and philandering. While dating, it is unacceptable to him. He also finds the relationship version of you boring and fake.
3. Long distance has set him, refer to 1. you are not worth the stress.
4. Do I really need to hammer it in anymore?
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
deniyor:

1. It's easier to date other people's gfs. No attachment or responsibilities to take care of. Just enjoy the goods. Now that you hv left your own guy and jumped unto him, well, he is not ready for the commitment.
2. Also he has realised that being friends is not the same thing as being in a relationship with sm1. When you were friends, you were fun and philandering. While dating, it is unacceptable to him. He also finds the relationship version of you boring and fake.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am Confused by deniyor: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
Srry I did not read the earlier posts so I will add 5.

5. He wanted to shine congo. You refused to let him shine congo. In his new town, someone is not only shining congo, they are licking and swallowing too. After all, its a banker's congo! Do the math, a bird at hand is worth two in the bush.
Just from your initial post, I can tell you are a bit slow so I will explain that last proverb / saying. You need to get your pretty female best friend, your beautiful sister (and of course, you too) to all go meet him and shine congo well well. After that, you will be worth more than the person shining the congo! GERRIT?
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
deniyor:

knw dat i didnt leav my ex cus of him, i didnt jump to him at al, we both agreed to be datin each oder. lipsrsealed
Re: Am Confused by gbanikiti(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
D ball is in ur court. Thanks
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
@poster
IMHO
the guy wanted to be with you back then but when you refused he moved on, along the way you got free(but he wasnt) but continue to play the single charade just to "hit that".
when you refused, he got back to his real life(and his relationship) and patiently keeps you close until he can eat the forbidden fruit. you are definitely NOT a priority in this man's life and his lack of interest in you should have had your alarm bells ringing(if you were not that desperate).

i suggest you surprize him one day by turning up at his door step unexpected, to spend the whole weekend with him and see how it goes.

btw: since you have spent very little time with this guy(in fact none whatsoever) what "relationship" are you talking about?!
Re: Am Confused by Bim4u: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
People telling you to talk to him are all wasting your time
Leave him alone jare
he's not worth the stress
4month and all this drama already ohohoh

You're young someone that's worth your time and attension is nearby,
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
IMHO
the guy wanted to be with you back then but when you refused he moved on, along the way you got free(but he wasnt) but continue to play the single charade just to "hit that".
when you refused, he got back to his real life(and his relationship) and patiently keeps you close until he can eat the forbidden fruit. you are definitely NOT a priority in this man's life and his lack of interest in you should have had your alarm bells ringing(if you were not that desperate).

i suggest you surprize him one day by turning up at his door step unexpected, to spend the whole weekend with him and see how it goes.

btw: since you have spent very little time with this guy(in fact none whatsoever) what "relationship" are you talking about?!
i cant just do dat, neva, angry
Re: Am Confused by omega25red(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
he probably saw another girl in that town that he is interested in right now and he is busying driving her home and picking her up lol
Re: Am Confused by victoks(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
IMHO

i can neva do dat, neva, ok
Re: Am Confused by deniyor: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
You ever want to catch your long distance partner cheating or otherwise, just surprise them, show up and spend some time, a wknd or more. Take note of all frantic calls etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love A Voluntary, Involuntary Or A Reflex Action? / Is Your Man Cheating On You? / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.