Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol (2751 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2020
ebohstepn:
after I got drunk, was carried home by my bestie, she cleaned me up she told me I masturbated at her front.
I was f*cked up that day, that was the last time I will drink to that extend.
Jeezzz masturbate in her front undecided
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Lordfranklin(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2020
See lies! Make all dis small small boys fear God abeg

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by MFerrara(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2020
I woke up in a bush in the city park while missing my pants. I saw a hobo wearing them 2 weeks later in that same park.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
mespusinglez:
Jeezzz masturbate in her front undecided

The thing weak me. From that day, I no take more than 1bottle again.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by oluwaleinad(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2020
mespusinglez:
Chaiiii so what did mom do

She just kept asking
Is this really my son ?
Is this my son or someone change him on his way back home... thaa day Noh funny atall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Dabronze(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2020
back then when I was in school me a and my friends left the bar around 10: 30pm
my friend drop me in front of the house I was living
I knocked the gate nobody answer and discover the entrance of the gate look like my bed I just slept off
until 6:30am when when my neighbors come wake me up wtf wat are my doing here? shayo na bastard
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by OkehBlessing(f): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Lol

I was talking rubbish
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
oluwaleinad:
Told my mum I haven't seen her before and went straight to sleep in the toilet. Slept in there for more than 7hrs

Lol...this make me laugh in Chinese
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by oluwaleinad(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
gbengaoyeladun:

Lol...this make me laugh in Chinese

You dey take serious matter laugh cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Deny This Pregnancy / Secret Camera Films Woman With Big Nyash In Public Bathroom (video) / Why? I'm Going Crazy! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.