Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out (6240 Views)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now – Hot Lady Cried Out / See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Tommy4ever007: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2020
A bursty Nigerian lady has taken to a popular social media to share how much she is in need of a Strong d**k.

The Nigerian lady who stated that virtually no man have been able to satisfy her on bed screamed out and extend the offer to all men. She said: “We ladies are different from each other and I particularly know I am very hard to satosfy on bed.

“I don’t know why most guys these days are very weak and finds it difficult to satisfy a lady in bed. Men really need to check their diet and sexual health.

“Abeg, I am desperately in need of a man that can satisfy me on bed. I am not looking for just any man please, what I need is a strong cucumber, one that will go deep down.

“I need a man that will last long and make me scream out loud.”

The lady further stated that she has bee managing small d**ks for a while now and she can’t take it anymore as non of them can satisfy her.

She also went on to reveal that she will do anything to show her appreciation when she finally gets the “help” she needed.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/i-am-in-need-on-a-long-cucumber-and-i-need-it-now-hot-lady-cried-out/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Aboks(m): 2:52am On Jun 04, 2020
why she no show her ugly face

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Inda2020: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2020
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by illicit(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2020
This one is looking for who to kill
Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Pickieox(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Later, you'll shouting "rape" upandan...mtchew!

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by vanida6: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Aboks:
why she no show her ugly face
those 2 melons stand as her ugly face nah grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by skinny419(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2020
OKPO on deck
Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2020
later she will acuse the guy of rape

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Alaganature(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2020
And nah person born this kind pikin...what a shame to womanhood
Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by kiddkash(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2020
i'd love cowgirl position with this boob touching me

Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Cherished01: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2020
She should inbox me on Whatsapp 08068354792 , I ve solution to her problem.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by XXLMANDIGO: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2020
cool

Say no more...I am here with a very large tool and good with the usage.

Very eligible Bachelor with XXL Mandigo.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Temhellen(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sorry dear. The truth is guys diz days don’t like ladies with big boobs . My advice get a vibrator.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out by Exc2000: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
looking for who to frame for rape again abi

(1) (Reply)

A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? / Your Love Is Wicked! / I'm Back Who Missed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.