Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O (1804 Views)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Tragic News: How Landlord Plucked Out Tenant’s Eye | See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by bombay: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
Am asaba in delta state to see my family what am seeing on ground is crap with all the money allocated to the state the street roads are not tarred.

Some places have no transformer they are in perpertual darkness my people,mosquitoe everywhere.

They sell fake drugs like there is no tomorrow.

Even the people are complaining well when i get home i will give more info.

My obodo oyibo shoe don cover with brown dust.

I weep for delta state.

The commissioners are not happy with the governor,the people are not happy with governor .

So please if you are happy with the situation in delta state please write it because i would show you picture of this contraception  called delta state.

The governor goes on tv to lamblast the civil servants for not voting for him.

The man is embarrassing everyone.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by dempeople(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
Please I'm curious, have you visited the site of the airport? What's the current development level there? Could you post any recent pictures you may have of the place?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by sochan: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
The Governor is a total Nyash-hole and so are his commisioners. Yet some claim he won free and fair.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
Gej imposed that scum on d peeps.Gej is as well a rogue,both shld be booted out.There is no decent place for rogues in a
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Rational society.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
I ve never seen or known of creatures as unproductive as nigerian leaders.They are so thick,like inanimate objects.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by wesley80(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
I'm not trying 2 hold brief here for anybody but pls let me ask u all this;which of u live in a Nigerian city without mosquitoes? Which of u live in a city where some parts dont have transformer problem? And finally, which of u live in a city in Ngr that has no dust clinging to his shoe in dis very dry season? Pls if there's any among u that can name a city in naija without ANY of the above, I'll NEVER log on 2 NL again.
And 2 our friend that just came back from Libya( judging by yr passable English)may I ask when was d last time u were home? And apart from d mosquitoes, dust and missing transformers, what else have gone missing since d last time u visited?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
Cities are the creations of men showing their control and their ability to manipulate nature and evolve,mere mathematics.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by jason123: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
sad sad sad cry
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
Put things together murderfckers,add up.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by asha80(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
i heard warri is more developed than asaba?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by dempeople(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^^

Yeah. Very much.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
The city you inhabits and control relects ur intelligence.The way u live is d way u reason and vice versa.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by asha80(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
dem_people:

^^^^^

Yeah. Very much.

is that why there is a strong agitation for anioma state?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by naijaking1: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Which city would you be proud of in Nigeria of today
I was in In Abuja last month, and I hate to say that Awolowo was correct: that was a bad idea!

A city that has been sucking more than 25-30% of our national budget for the past 30 years has very light to show for it.
I mean no water, no electricity, no good roads, and no good planning. Infact some of the houses built less than 10 years ago look as if they're over 200 years, because our people and government have no culture of maintaince. If you complain about Asaba, just know that the problem runs deep, very deep in Nigeria.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
Even d Greeks had a system of agueducts,an artificial channel for conveying water supply to d city from rivers and streams
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by dempeople(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
dem_people:

^^^^^

Yeah. Very much.

Yep. There's no evidence of the state government's presence in Asaba apart from the kangaroo of a government house. During his tenure, Ibori was practically operating from Warri itself. Uduaghan has the same policy though less explicitly. Asaba is the capital in name. If there was to be an Anioma state tomorrow, there wouldn't be much already-existent state structures to fall on, apart from the airport at Okpanam.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
Thousands of years ago,yet in d 21st century we don't even understand fully d mechanism of wellWho are we?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by Abagworo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
wesley80:

I'm not trying 2 hold brief here for anybody but pls let me ask u all this;which of u live in a Nigerian city without mosquitoes? Which of u live in a city where some parts dont have transformer problem? And finally, which of u live in a city in Ngr that has no dust clinging to his shoe in dis very dry season? Pls if there's any among u that can name a city in naija without ANY of the above, I'll NEVER log on 2 NL again.

Calabar
And 2 our friend that just came back from Libya( judging by yr passable English)may I ask when was d last time u were home? And apart from d mosquitoes, dust and missing transformers, what else have gone missing since d last time u visited?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
Even abuja is disgustng with charred rusty roofs,unpaved pavement.,open and uncontrolled drainages,worse that moles habitats.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by redsun(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
I Swear i will use thatched roof in nigeria,incoporate local skills and available resources into sustainable architectures.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
redsun:

Thousands of years ago,yet in d 21st century we don't even understand fully d mechanism of wellWho are we?

I feel your frustration .

A nation with so much potential held back by wicked people in high places
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by SapeleGuy: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2011
These people are discriminating against everybody, What have they done in Sapele, Ughelli, Burutu etc. NOTHING So please don't start ethnic conflict by saying they are only discriminating against Anioma.

All of our local government chairmen receive allocation directly from Federal Government (state govt cant touch it) what do they do with it?
Your areas voted overwhelmingly for Emmanuel. Your brothers delivered your areas with one hand, start by naming and shaming them.

God knows that I am not a fan of Emmanuel but your LG Chairman are 'holding their side tight' with some serious money. EFCC should target these thieving buggers.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by naijaking1: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2011
Foolish southerners cool
Out of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria, how many are in the remote-non-populated-desert-stricken north
More than 400!
If you guys understand that 60% of the federal revenue are "shared" to the LGA, then you'll stop quarreling amongst yourselves, because most of the development money go north; where greedy politicians used it not neccesarily to develop their areas, but to enrich themselves.

I spoke about Abuja, but Lagos, PH, and even Benin city are also eye sores.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by Osama10(m): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2011
redsun:

I've never seen or known of creatures as unproductive as Nigerian leaders.They are so thick,like inanimate objects.

[size=21pt]Very Very Correct.[/size]
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by sochan: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2011
@Sapeleguy,

I agree with you. I am from Delta north, and cannot understand for the life of me what happened there. I also know for sure that a lot of good people did not vote or Support Uduaghan.

Except the likes of Wesley80, who has constantly battled me on the reason why village women should accept 1000 naira to vote Uduaghan.

there in lies the problem.

@Wesley80, I once declared that people like you are the problem we have in Nigeria, and again I say so. Uduaghan is not a good person and doesnt mean well for Delta North or any other part of that state.

By the way, you don chop your 1000 naira finish, no forget say awoof dey run belle
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by spyder880(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2011
@poster, carry your whole family and leave the country, send them to london where all is fine and dandy.
@ dusty shoes, still LMAO! Wetin you drink na? Person wey no bring better dollar enter area go just try find reason blame somebody or something to divert attention from his pocket condition. We sabi una!
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by sochan: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2011
@spyder880,

Is Asaba developed? does it reflect a sate caipital that was created more than 20yrs ago?
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by dplordx(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2011
@poster:

Yeah, Maybe Fashola should come down to Delta. Fuc.ke.n idiots.
Keep blaming the abokis for your woe.
I keep telling people that the ND are their own worst enemies.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by spyder880(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2011
sochan:

@spyder880,

Is Asaba developed? does it reflect a sate caipital that was created more than 20yrs ago?

Asaba is not developed, but I dont think it was the governor that packs dust on peoples shoes.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by sochan: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2011
spyder880:

Asaba is not developed, but I dont think it was the governor that packs dust on peoples shoes.

That is not the point.

The governor is damn useless, and that is a fact. there has been no development in that part and many other other parts of the state. uduaghan and Ibori have embezelled the whole funds meant for the state and the people and in my opinion he should be in jail, rather than allowing him run for elections. They have really let deltans down, and quite frankly I cannot wait for the day he joins his brother in jail.
Re: My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O by wesley80(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2011
sochan:

@Sapeleguy,

I agree with you. I am from Delta north, and cannot understand for the life of me what happened there. I also know for sure that a lot of good people did not vote or Support Uduaghan.
Except the likes of Wesley80, who has constantly battled me on the reason why village women should accept 1000 naira to vote Uduaghan.
there in lies the problem.

@Wesley80, I once declared that people like you are the problem we have in Nigeria, and again I say so. Uduaghan is not a good person and doesnt mean well for Delta North or any other part of that state.
By the way, you don chop your 1000 naira finish, no forget say awoof dey run belle

I kinda understand your frustration but I think u better grow up and get past this level of name calling and looking for who to blame for your dusty shoes. Why not try channeling your frustrations to the right quarters? U expect Uduaghan to tar your streets, chase mosquitoes and fix your transformers when u have local authorities that do nothing more than cash cheques at the end of the month? Do u even know the name of your LG Chairman and his numerous supervisors? do u even know they exist?
Its a fact that the resources of the state have not been put to optimal use but that is no excuse to place every single blame on the Central govt. What u're doing is akin to blaming Gej for the state of Warri.
The problem with folks like u is that u're too daft to recognise where the real problems lie so u go about pointing fingers and calling names, Uduaghan has a cabinet doesnt he? dont u have a representative on it? what is he doing as a commissioner or SA? The speaker of the state house is by default from Delta North, what was he doing while Uduaghan was ripping his people off? Why cant u hold him to account? Uduaghan was off that sit for 3 friggin months and what did Obi do in that time? Yet u come here pointing fingers and calling names when u share your bed each night with the same crop of criminals that u're too daft to recognise becos they r not called "Governors". anugboko !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Alleges Rigging Of Election / Where Are The Supporters Of Buhari? / Youths Seek N150m Payout From Police Over Killing Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.