Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married (839 Views)

Trouble / Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect / Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by PIANO2000: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
I have had this girlfriend for the past 11 months now and we've gotten on very well. She's even gotten pregnant for me but somehow along the line she decided to abort due to circumstances beyond her control. She introduced me to all her family including her other sistas. We all get along very well as family. I know their mum and eldest brother and even inlaws in the house. There is this her immediate elder sista who's just got married one yr ago. I met her first when she came to my gf's birthday. One of the days my gf brought all her sistas including dat one for clubbing and all of us really had a nice time and they passed the nite in my house in different rooms though. Over the months I noticed she was getting fond of me and asking of me all the time. I thought this was normal as (1) I'm her sista's bf and (2) I didnt think there was anything wrong as she's married and newly married at that so she wont toy with a bad idea.

However, towards the end of last yr, my gf travelled to the USA for an exam and I was terribly lonely. Her sista called me and we was like got chatting, somehow we agreed innocently just to meet and say hello. We met twice. The last time we met was a week b4 my gf was due back to 9ja. I thought it was normal as usual but this time sparks flew. I cant figure how it started but we kissed, touched and nothing more dan dat happened. This set her on fire. She started calling me everyday and night. I asked her about her husband, she said everything was fine, just dat she wanted me. I asked her if this will nt upset her sista, she said we should not let her know and besides she still wants me to actively date her sista. She even started giving both of us nice advice on how to get along very well. However she keeps calliing, and she's just fixed a date that we can go and relax in a hotel together. I'm still worried and scared my gf will find out.

What should I do pls.
Re: Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
There is something called "self control" thats what you need.

I pray you get it very soon if not you will make life harder for you and the peeps around you.
Re: Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by diamondc(f): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
how on earth do u want us to help u when u cannot control ur self. nonsense.
Re: Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
Even if both of u don't have respect 4 urselves, please have respect for her hubby and ur poor gf.

Its not fun sleeping with a married woman, somebody got to show some respect u know
Re: Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by delicious1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
Don't cross the line.
Re: Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by iice(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
What's with people and all this 'in the family' thing?
Re: Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married by Coolabbie: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
It sims inbreeding is da nu craze. @op dont go & put ursef into hot soup.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women / In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend / Between A Male And Female,who Really Need Each Other Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.