Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos (3814 Views)

An Ugly Experience With Calabar Girl / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Edithfavourite: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2020
A married man is currently in a critical condition after having an affair with a married woman in Lagos.

According to a video making rounds online, the married man who was cheating with a married woman from Calabar slipped into coma after having one round of sex with her.

It is suspected that the man must have taken an overdose of sex pills which left him in that condition.

Neighbours were seen trying to take him to a hospital as they hold the Calabar woman hostage.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Enwhen(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Stupid man ...release the yeye woman jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by femmoy(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Naija246: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Mumu man sad
How can you be sleeping with a married old cargo when young and fresh 18-20 year olds are all over Lagos looking for sugar daddies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by austine4real(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Odobo pa

Odobodaku

Fear the power of Calabar women

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Ndywin: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Naija246:
Mumu man sad
How can you be sleeping with a married old cargo when young and fresh 18-20 year olds are all over Lagos looking for sugar daddies

The man no one spend money joo, after all all na hole

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Chuknovski(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
I pray he survives this situation
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
More like a man commit suicide because of pussy

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by olamidedivotee: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
sad Sex gone wrong
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Shormiey(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mad ooooo grin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by sirjoggy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
I fear Calabar woman in term of Sex
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Kuruptnigga: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wahala for who no carry, wahala for who no strong, problem grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by fati2001(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by zexy2030(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
I dey roll on the floor dey laff grin grin grin...leave this Toto for us u na no gree, beer belly with hypertension. u go just die 4nothing.
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Goldenkrezi: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
How will his obituary poster be gan...

"He died while riding kpekus".lol

Speedy recovery though.
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imagine how a grown man is been conveyed like a lifeless hegoat, all because of some so called smelly pleasure.
Very shameful to be all over the news in this manner. What people go through to have illicit sex, if many think deep, they would agree it's more of a curse that one should endeavor to be free from or reduce to the minimum as much as possible.

Take sex from all men, many would be far far ahead and better than what they're today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by johnkey: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
'why I go post am Facebook I be pikin? ' now the video don dey everywhere
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.May God revive him
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by roybanjo100(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Edithfavourite:
A married man is currently in a critical condition after having an affair with a married woman in Lagos.

According to a video making rounds online, the married man who was cheating with a married woman from Calabar slipped into coma after having one round of sex with her.

It is suspected that the man must have taken an overdose of sex pills which left him in that condition.

Neighbours were seen trying to take him to a hospital as they hold the Calabar woman hostage.

Watch the video HERE

werey fe impress
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by XXLMANDIGO: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Married men get troubles ooo
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Exc2000: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
see shame for his family and pikin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Davash222(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rozz:
Everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.May God revive him
Agreed, the man is the thief, who's the owner here?
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
Agreed, the man is the thief, who's the owner here?
ofcourse the wife
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Uyamiyoh! In Okon’s voice grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by flokii: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
You see calabar ladies? fear them
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Damseldammie(f): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
If not because of your little kids & your wife @ home, I would have wished you dead... Nonsensical nonsense #0 oninabi
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
How will his obituary poster be gan...

"He died while riding kpekus".lol

Speedy recovery though.

grin
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Haha this matter strong gan O
How we wan settle am now cheesy
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Kentursky(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
I wonder what men see in married women that am yet to see. Single ladies are everywhere left, right n centre yet u leave them for old cargoes.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by Ademolaaderemi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's the good thing for him to know
Re: Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos by sylve11: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
E be like e get the way the woman wine her waist pass. The guy nor fit handle the swinging of the woman's hips. grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? / My Dick Is 14 Inches Size I Need Ur Advice / Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.