Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Housegirls/boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housegirls/boys (4259 Views)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
When I was a youngster growing up in Nigeria we used to have housegirls. I suppose like many families in Nigeria. At the time I was in my early to mid-teens and as you can probably imagine since I was a virgin my hormones were raging and all over the place.Over the years we had several housegirls and many of them were either very pretty or if not pretty dem sure get bodi. I must confess I was tempted greatly to "do" many of them. The only thing that stopped me was self-control(it was bloody hard in every way wink) and the shame if I got caught.

Many years later as an adult I spoke to my mum and told her the feelings I had at the time for a lot of these girls. She just laughed and said she had no idea I felt like that.

So how many of you out there have either lost your virginity to the house help or had an affair with her or him. That includes you ladies, I know you will all deny but tell us the truth and let the devil be ashamed. wink. Your annonimity is guaranteed.
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2006
if you've paid attention to my posts, i' ve stated this many times i got dis-shishi'd by my house girl and pumped at least 2 other house girls, i'm a rotten boy!! cheesy
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2006
Yeah Big Shishi,

I read your posts, in fact you gave me the inspiration to start up this thread.
What an inspirationally rotten guy you are. grin grin grin

But tell me, you no fear say ya mama go catch you?
Re: Housegirls/boys by Badman888(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2006
shishi u story relates with this one again. i dey hail you ooo
Re: Housegirls/boys by desiree(f): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2006
hmmmm, abuse of authority  . You prolly knew those girls won't have the power to reject your advances if they wanted to-- incase you framed them up for something they didn't do.
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2006
yeah, what about all the plates they broke and i didn't tell my ma, huh? wink
Re: Housegirls/boys by kimba(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2006
@BigShishi

so after breaking plates, and you threatened to tell you ma, she agreed to have sex with you so you would shut up?

na wah for you o,

wait, who made the sex proposal? you or her?

We too had house maids, we still have sef, but no, its reserved for my wife, not for housemaid!

Peace!
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2006
@Kimba,

Can you honestly say you have never ever had unholy thoughts about yor maids, even as a youngster?
Re: Housegirls/boys by dominobaby(f): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2006
All 2ru ma grown years, i only knw of one housemaid: a girl, no houseboy. So, i neva experienced such.
Re: Housegirls/boys by dominobaby(f): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2006
All 2ru ma growing years, i only knw of one housemaid: a girl, no houseboy. So, i neva experienced such.
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2006
@dominobaby,

Since you never shagged your houseboy or housemaid for that matter, wetin you come find enter dis topic?
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2006
one good thing about pumping your housegirl is that she'll neva tell, unless u make her pregnant of course!
Re: Housegirls/boys by Greatpeter(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
I be ajepako grin Them no dey get housemail for house unless they be househelps themselves! grin

But thank God i no be househelp ooo. smiley

I can afford househelp now but laelae I no go hire one. grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by dominobaby(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
@VOR, u dey vex, abeg take am easy o.
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2006
Domi,
I no vex. It was meant to be a light hearted comment.
Sorry it didn't come across as such. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Housegirls/boys by mamaput(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2006
When i was like 8 we had a housboy and a housegirl and a Driver.
Well one day the houseboy sat me on his laps .Little did i know then that i was sitting on a hardon.
The housegirl draged me off his laps and later that evening my mum asked me "you want to marry houseboy" i answered "what" because then i did not understand but she said no more. That was the last house boy we every had and the driver was not allowed to enter the house.
This abuse can go both ways and i do not know what would have happened if we did not have the maid.
But for me this house girl thing is slavery.
Re: Housegirls/boys by LiquidMind(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2006
I only used my middle fingers to do the job aways

She Luv it like hell,,
Re: Housegirls/boys by ciaragirl(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2006
LiquidMind:

I only used my middle fingers to do the job aways

She Love it like hell,,

lol u are funny
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2006
abuse??, my house girl used to make me suck her boobies and touch her whenever we had our bath, we used to have our bath together, those were the best times of my life.
Whenever my mama came back fro abroad, she'll do nasties to me in exchange for tuc biscuit, cookies and chocolate cool grin. She use to make me do nasty thangs like spitting chewed food in my mouf and stuff, she thought me so much and as i was passing tru puberty, i was like a billy-goat so she was a great relief!! grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2006
Big shi,

Old boy u get luck o.

From age 13-17 man just de frustrated with all them housegirls
dat I never touch. Anyway sha the ting wey I don learn be say. When
I return go Nigeria na only houseboy me I go get. I no wan make my
son de frustrated like me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Housegirls/boys by eslynera(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2006
oh boy, cheesy
Re: Housegirls/boys by DaHitler(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2006
This has never happened to me. I must have a weaker than normal sex drive. cool
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2006
@Eslynera,

Do you wish to share your domestic experience with us?
Don't be shy. wink
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
freak, freak, freak,
Re: Housegirls/boys by debosky(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2006
man i wont lie, i was severely tempted when i was younger, come to think of it now, what the heck was i thinking, some of dem girls were plain ugly (no offence sistas). i guess hormones can make u blind as well grin.

Thank God I didn't do anything crazy tho, i don't think i'll have them in my home.
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2006
nahhh, mine weren't ugly, i swear i could have gone out with them, grin
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ Bigshishi,

You sure say those ya rampant hormones no blind you as well? smiley smiley
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2006
maybe , you're rite, when is see big gambashi, i lose focus ;d ;d
Re: Housegirls/boys by VOR(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2006
my broda I feel you. (not literally)
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
abeg, no feel me litiraly o!! grin grin grin, na strictly omoge and sisi mama, me i dey deal with o!
Re: Housegirls/boys by jgirl3: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2006
Na wa *runs out as fast as she came in*
Re: Housegirls/boys by BigShishi(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2006
run muth%^* run mutha$%$^ this grown man ISH!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women / Should I Confess ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.