Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (79075 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

They had better freed that woman...all she did was to lie down and open legs..
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A married woman has gotten herself into serious trouble after she visited her married partner in his house.

Reports gathered that the married man collapsed after sex romp with her. The lady however denied having anything to do with what happened.

She pleaded innocence, while regretting the fact that she left her kids at home to visit him, only for him to collapse after sex.

She also begged eye witnesses to allow her go back to her house and take care of the kids she left at home.

The victim was subsequently rushed to the hospital on a bike.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4gRz4dsERs

Even though he faints forever. His manhood lives on grin
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Chirowman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
this is the result of extramarital affair maybe the man don take enhancement drugs.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Iceberg3: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Coneheaded structures grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I had to look (i no go lie)..... cheesy

Do you like catfish or heard about catfishing?...... grin
Never heard bro, teach me make I learn
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Neddstark:

No drugs yes. But 58 seconds na fuckup ooo

Not fuckup o...... grin

Let me teach you a simple skill...... Spend about 35 minutes pleasuring her, till she cums multiple times, at this point, she is already alright ....... grin

So you just finish off, with your own 58 seconds...... No be to cum, be the males ultimate sensation...... wink

Abi you wan build bungalow, on top pussy...... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by HeavenShield: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
When will problem finish in this world, chai embarassed
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by osilamah77(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
@op make sure you tell us the end of the story oo.. Like what happened to the man later and how they allow the lady yo go home to the kid she abandoned at instance
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
dirtydiva:
Never heard bro, teach me make I learn

If that picture is truly her....... grin

Then, I am Jesus Christ.......... wink

1 Like

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
osilamah77:
@op make sure you tell us the end of the story oo.. Like what happened to the man later and how they allow the lady yo go home to the kid she abandoned at instance

Like how a semi unconscious man was transported to a hospital, on the back of an okada successfully.......... grin
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
watin this lockdown go cause hum, may God help us shaa
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If that picture is truly her....... grin

Then, I am Jesus Christ.......... wink
That's one thing with social media, I still hv doubt but since her matter na her matter make Paul be paul
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by DammyLucy(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
dirtydiva:
Your profile photo is so hot and inviting, huge things you got there
So you didn't see the video Course I'm selling
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by kiddkash(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
he almost died in service to womanity
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nothing too serious about that,
it almost happen to me too,
the cause of it is lack of exercise,
those who engage in constant exercise will never experience this.
you must be fit to have sex otherwise you will collapse after hitting orgasm.
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
dirtydiva:
That's one thing with social media, I still hv doubt but since her matter na her matter make Paul be paul

Absolutely......... cheesy
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chaiii...

this matter go sweet to settle ...

see disgrace, no wonder the Bible says "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life"

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by tracy1164: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Eujodan: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Something must kill a man!
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by daberechi8(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Drug abuse
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why is the idiot videoing asking her of her address? Fools everywhere. You better rushed that idiot to the hospital and get that hoe arrested.
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
No strength to knack again.... u must finish what you started.
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by divineuk(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Now I give up on this country
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
DammyLucy:

So you didn't see the video Course I'm selling
I will see it later, make I finish checking the authenticity of your profile pics, that laps send some chill down my spine
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by masqot(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
See gbege! Anybody can win. 1, 2, 3... and the winner is " I get husband for house"
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by nurex01(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A married woman has gotten herself into serious trouble after she visited her married partner in his house.

Reports gathered that the married man collapsed after sex romp with her. The lady however denied having anything to do with what happened.

She pleaded innocence, while regretting the fact that she left her kids at home to visit him, only for him to collapse after sex.

She also begged eye witnesses to allow her go back to her house and take care of the kids she left at home.

The victim was subsequently rushed to the hospital on a bike.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4gRz4dsERs

can you imagine, she has husband n she visited another Man to have it. Kai! I fear human being o
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
dirtydiva:
Your profile photo is so hot and inviting, huge things you got there
You are quoting a man like you o, don't be carried away by any picture that i am not ready to see, because i know them
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Neddstark: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Not fuckup o...... grin

Let me teach you a simple skill...... Spend about 35 minutes pleasuring her, till she cums multiple times, at this point, she is already alright ....... grin

So you just finish off, with your own 58 seconds...... No be to cum, be the males ultimate sensation...... wink

Abi you wan build bungalow, on top pussy...... tongue

Oga mi, some women like the main penetration action oo. Na because of this reason, many women fit kill over their man. Na because of this reason many women dey wipe outside. Do pre-intimacy, but also get action. If your action dull, alot go dey go through her mind. At least do 5 minutes, no count in seconds for that level abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Neddstark:

Oga mi, some women like the main penetration action oo. Na because of this reason, many women fit kill over their man. Na because of this reason many women dey wipe outside. Do pre-intimacy, but also get action. If your action dull, alot go dey go through her mind. At least do 5 minutes, no count in seconds for that level abeg.

And you're aware some ladies, would NEVER cum via penetrative sex?.... cheesy

Nah my size, me dey find........ tongue

Find your size o....... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.