Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (79072 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by DammyLucy(f): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Luvinghubby:

Remove that girls picture from your dp. Stop impersonation.
This forum is not as faceless as you think.
That is clearly not my picture.. I'm a male.. what else sir
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by OffAir(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A married woman has gotten herself into serious trouble after she visited her married partner in his house.

Reports gathered that the married man collapsed after sex romp with her. The lady however denied having anything to do with what happened.

She pleaded innocence, while regretting the fact that she left her kids at home to visit him, only for him to collapse after sex.

She also begged eye witnesses to allow her go back to her house and take care of the kids she left at home.

The victim was subsequently rushed to the hospital on a bike.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4gRz4dsERs

Gallant soldier passed away during active duty
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by STARGREEN(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stallione:
Pu..ss...y don cause many many tinz.Oya continue to dey knack nah.
See how this woman just send a young man to sabbatical leave. From sabbatical leave to compulsory self isolation down to early retirement.
But why not fight what you can win? No matter the quantity of drugs he takes, nature will separate it.

Funny enough she's blaming the man for putting her in trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
DEROX:
These afonja obsession killed one OSU girl in my area 3 days ago
grin
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Edeybody1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A married woman has gotten herself into serious trouble after she visited her married partner in his house.

Reports gathered that the married man collapsed after sex romp with her. The lady however denied having anything to do with what happened.

She pleaded innocence, while regretting the fact that she left her kids at home to visit him, only for him to collapse after sex.

She also begged eye witnesses to allow her go back to her house and take care of the kids she left at home.

The victim was subsequently rushed to the hospital on a bike.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4gRz4dsERs

wonderful
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by lozanni(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
In this Covid period where many people never chop Belle full, na away March you go dey play and the away match na with a woman from a place where they are renowned for their sexual prowess, the man don buy real market. undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by lookingfly: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na wetin some vagabond de rape for be that oooo
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by lookingfly: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
STARGREEN:

See how this woman just send a young man to sabbatical leave. From sabbatical leave to compulsory self isolation down to early retirement.
But why not fight what you can win? No matter the quantity of drugs he takes, nature will separate it.

Funny enough she's blaming the man for putting her in trouble!
that's why when you de da ozza room and you hear harder.....Bros jejely wear your trousers japa! grin
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Reinz: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
He who fights and run away, most surely live to fight another day..
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by CurvyDestiny7: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mannabbqgrils no dey hear word. It serves him write

1 Like

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by bejeria101(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imagine the bangist gassed out. grin grin
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by sacajawea: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Harder Harder Harder........

No go kill yourself...... Don't use drugs, do your 58 seconds and comot face........ grin
58 seconds? Is that your average time grin
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by sacajawea: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
cpapa:
this life is beautiful
Ehen... On top sex matters abi?
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
sacajawea:

58 seconds? Is that your average time grin

Leave me o...... grin

Is it yours?..... wink
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Whytval: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Why is it always the men that faints or dies in a consensual sex but otherwise when it is rape undecided

Because one na awuf and the other na selfish.

No forget watin awuf the do
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by sacajawea: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Leave me o...... grin

Is it yours?..... wink
Eeeerrrr..

I have not been with a woman in a very long time
#clearsthroat
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Eeeerrrr..

I have not been with a woman in a very long time
#clearsthroat

Meet me at Allen Avenue roundabout or Rita Lori Hotel, we need to test, to see if your banana still works appropriately..... shocked
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by sacajawea: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Meet me at Allen Avenue roundabout or Rita Lori Hotel, we need to test, to see if your banana still works appropriately..... shocked
It still works fine. I can only use it on someone who is very special to me. Thanks for your offer
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
sacajawea:

It still works fine. I can only use it on someone who is very special to me. Thanks for your offer

At least I tried..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by sacajawea: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Lexusgs430:

At least I tried..... cheesy
But you are not in Nigeria na
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2020
See im belle cool

Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by beewhy5050(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2020
buygala:
He is lucky he merely passed out and didn't pass away grin

See the woman he was trying to make her cum is already running back to her husband grin

Maybe she had already cum...It was when it was his own turn to cum that his body couldnt support the cum...sad

Moral of the story:men, Please just cum your own cum and move on....It isn't illegal to cum alone grin

If she can wait, you can always cum back to make her cum smiley

�. How you take reason this?
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 4:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Some men are de cause of their problem. B4 u Bleep a lady get urself well prepared lyk a football match
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 05, 2020
vickydevoka:
Some men are de cause of their problem. B4 u Bleep a lady get urself well prepared lyk a football match
Most are not fit.
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by cashtips(m): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2020
decatalyst:
Strong man strong man with stomach like 5 leather balls combined.

See as you disgrace your linage for public. undecided

Do your 5min and leave honourably, but you say you must leave mark on the hole.

Idiot without sense, that hole can never be drilled to the other side, not even by the best geologists or 'drillogist' in the world!

I beg make Una help stand am, make I give am one for disgracing his linage undecided
Tramadol failure
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Bigchristo: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2020
buygala:
He is lucky he merely passed out and didn't pass away grin

See the woman he was trying to make her cum is already running back to her husband grin

Maybe she had already cum...It was when it was his own turn to cum that his body couldnt support the cum...sad

Moral of the story:men, Please just cum your own cum and move on....It isn't illegal to cum alone grin

If she can wait, you can always cum back to make her cum smiley
so much sense in your comments
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by adedehinbo(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2020
saheedbadmus:
En .. iru redeh redeh wo ni gbogbo eleyi.. efit be say magun (thunderbolt) dey d woman's body o ... make una chop before u chop Una no go hear .. even if u one chop shey na person wife and person husband u suppose chop .. bunch of useless adults.. now she go loose her home and dis man self no go fit waka for str .. u go dey hear ahh taju wo baba ton lo yen , owun lodaku Lori obirin and as for the woman u go dey hear oniranu oni nobi oni okonle otun shey shiná.. stigmatization don start be dat..
some of you ehn,the kind of savages you re is lengenday
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by TDray01: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2020
Hahahahaha.
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos by ZeusP(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Nobody can dig a puci 2 d end,coz itz a hole itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.