Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Is He A Hypocrite? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He A Hypocrite? (1195 Views)

The Man Who Collected 65 Naira Payment For Bride Is A Hypocrite. / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He A Hypocrite? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
A friend of mine has nothing good to say about women, however he is heterosexual. The thing is, the guy has this "chick" (not sure if he is telling the truth) anyway, he always complains that women are gold diggers, dishonest and what have you but he borrows money from women with no intentions of paying them back. Is he a hypocrite? How would you advise someone like him? I am worried about him and his lifestyle/love life. undecided cry
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
grin grin
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Poster there has been so many topic like this, we have settled this issue before, well only a Jamaica will re cycle old topic.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Poster what wrong with a guy giving you good time in bed and you give him financial assistance.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Mygoldie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
This story is obviously about MOBO and his yeye life style.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MrsChima1(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
To be continued!
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

Seriously it's not. I'm guilty until proven innocent!  angry angry
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

It not about me, the poster is from Jaimaca and trying to destroy all Africa men, Nigeria men are first on her witch list.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by 190: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

It not about me, the poster is from Jaimaca and trying to destroy all Africa men,[size=15pt] Nigeria men are first on her witch list.[/size]

Mobo tell me how many men has she witched grin grin
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Mygoldie(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO how can she have witched you,when ur a confirm wizard already? undecided
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
and ppl, he is schizophrenic and on drugs too!  grin grin i am worried about my friend please help him!  undecided undecided

190, SHARAPP!!!! or else mi a go whoop your backside!  angry angry

I see Mobo's germs fried ur micro brain's cells. tongue
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ You just another man eating Jamaica lady, we have them all over England trying to control other men, i know you have a child or two, cos it Jamaica habit to give birth at 13 or 14 years old.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Coolabbie: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
Trust mobo 2 infect a thread wit his s.t.u.pidity.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Mygoldie(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ You just another man eating Jamaica lady, we have them all over England trying to control other men, i know you have a child or two, cos it Jamaica habit to give birth at 13 or 14 years old.

how harsh can one be?
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
Coolabbie:

Trust mobo 2 infect a thread wit his s.t.u.pidity.

You anger comes from the dryness between your legs, you need a man to hold you,touch you, kiss you and bed you so you feel like a woman, you need to lossen up and find a real man to fill you up quickly or you dry up between your legs.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Coolabbie: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo i must giv it 2 u, u are one funny dude. Even tho ur foolishness knows no bounds.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Omolola1(f): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
Free the guy jor

Let him roast in his misery cool
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by 190: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo do you know some women

have cobwebs between their legs
  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  im sorry women, i couldnt hold it, ,
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
Coolabbie:

Mobo i must giv it 2 u, u are one funny dude. Even tho your foolishness knows no bounds.

Laugh at me all you want, other women are enjoying the good things of life, you sit tight,ok.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by MOBO444(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Omolola1:

Free the guy jor

Let him roast in his misery cool

I use to respect you a lot, till i saw were you posted on NL about your looking for MR RIGHT and going to church for prayers, thats when i know you lost it, you lost it my sister.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

You anger comes from the dryness between your legs, you need a man to hold you,touch you, kiss you and bed you so you feel like a woman, you need to lossen up and find a real man to fill you up quickly or you dry up between your legs.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Omolola1(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

I use to respect you a lot, till i saw were you posted on NL about your looking for MR RIGHT and going to church for prayers, thats when i know you lost it, you lost it my sister.

Excuse me,

Mobo are you ok?
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Mygoldie(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lol,na wa for MOBO.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by 190: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
yes mobo

when i saw it too, i lost all the respect for omolola!! grin grin
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by amefi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

yes mobo

OMOLOLA IS A GOLDEN BABE TO MANY OTHER GUYS OUT THERE INCLUDING ME, SO LEAVE HER ALONE N LET HER BE. SHE GOT HER LIFE TO LIVE N DECISIONS TO MAKE, IF IT S NT OK BY U WAKA PASS MAI SEE ROAD FAST.
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Omolola1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

yes mobo

E be like say una two don drink Tapa this evening! cool

amefi:

OMOLOLA IS A GOLDEN BABE TO MANY OTHER GUYS OUT THERE INCLUDING ME, SO LEAVE HER ALONE N LET HER BE. SHE GOT HER LIFE TO LIVE N DECISIONS TO MAKE, IF IT S NT OK BY U WAKA PASS MAI SEE ROAD FAST.

Thank you jare Amefi

I really dont know where Mobo got that trash from,
I think he is suffering from that sickness lipsrsealed
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by misanho: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
NL! Where we av a caribean assasin who gave birth wen she waz 13 nd also kill men 4 free n d once who go 4 deliverance every week,

Tnz MOBO 4 revealin identitiez, lol
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by 190: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
amefi:

Clear comot from road make i see front!!
Omolola1:

E be like say una two don drink Tapa this evening! cool

Thank you jare Amefi

I really dont know where Mobo got that trash from,
I think he is suffering from that sickness lipsrsealed

Lola i go block you for one corner!! angry angry
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by patwhizkid(f): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2011
MOBO444:

grin grin grin
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2011
misanho:

NL! Where we av a caribean assasin who gave birth wen she waz 13 nd also kill men 4 free n d once who go 4 deliverance every week,

Tnz MOBO 4 revealin identitiez, lol

Crack kills, drop the pipe my friend! Mobo is clearly your supplier, leave him before its too late! undecided
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by savanaha: 3:55am On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is He A Hypocrite? by Phate07(m): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

A friend of mine has nothing good to say about women, however he is heterosexual. The thing is, the guy has this "chick" (not sure if he is telling the truth) anyway, he always complains that women are gold diggers, dishonest and what have you but he borrows money from women with no intentions of paying them back. Is he a hypocrite? How would you advise someone like him? I am worried about him and his lifestyle/love life. undecided cry

A golddigging man? Big deal! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Dis Too Big To Ask, A Man Asked Me? / Why Single Ladies Are Unattached: A Lesson For Spouse-seeking Ladies / Whr Do I Get Wedding Ring In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.