Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! (3647 Views)

The Man Who Collected 65 Naira Payment For Bride Is A Hypocrite. / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2009
Mr Moderator
First and foremost,I am not scared by anyone's threat to ban me from NL,NL is not my life blood,you could ve made Ur point without arrogantly resorting to threatening me with a ban like my life depended on NL to exist.Need I remind you that NL(even though is porpular) is not the only nigerian forum on the internet.
I find Ur unguarded comments: "making snide remarks and attacking ppl is the quickest way to get banned" not only arrogant and stupid but also insulting.I am not the type to join issues with anyone unneccessarily if the person has not in a way insulted me.If U expect me to keep mum when someone insults me,then U must be joking.I dont take anybody's insults lightly,be U a Mod or a regular member,don't expect me to be nice when U throw insults at me. Sometimes I wonder what it is Seun looks out for when selecting his moderators because a lot of U have turned urself into some sorts of semi-gods and tyrants who are bias and lack objectivity in the way they perform their jobs.If Seun cared so much about decent discussions,he would not allow those very racist and tribalistic threads that pits one tribe or race against another,is it not rather hypocritical that U will in one hand complain about decency and in another allow such threads with a great potential of causing indecent discussions to flourish and even take a driver's seat in your homepage.
I personally ve made serious complaints about such threads in different sections of this forums.What ve U ppl done about it?Let's face it,NL is built on the corner stone of indecent and dirty discussions and that's why there are sections for tribalism,racism and sexualism.Whatever audience Mr Seun hoped to get from these Sections,he is getting it and some of such audience have spilt over to other section.So pls Mr Moderator go and cry to Seun not me.Infact,U can even threaten him with yanking his forum off the internet that will be the appropriate channel for Ur arrogant threats.If U are objective,U will see through past my "snide comment" as U claim and look at issues without bias.Afterall,I was not the one posting private conversations, neither was I the first or the only one to throw snide remarks at anyone in those controversial threads so why single me out and make funny threats at me?Or was commenting in those threads part of my offence too?
In as much as U ve the right to vet ppl's comments and decide who gets a ban,U must do such with a high degree of objectivity and unbias even if U must warn me,did U ve to threaten me?
I am writing this to U hoping that U will find a good enough reason to ban me since obviously U re itching to exercise Ur power to ban ppl.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by deluxecad(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2009
That's quite courageous dude, we need folks like u in d national assembly. Lol.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by sjeezy8: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2009
Dont worry ode boy- when i become moderator you will be the first person, i'll ban over and over again. Since you no dey fear lmfao
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2009
take it easy boi
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Gabry(f): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Tcharged: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2009
Oti oooo! shocked shocked
All this long epistle for the mod alone?
Mods must be VIPS then.

@Rhymz
I feel your pain but take things easy, I am sure the mod has nothing personal against you.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by lovemoi2(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2009
same thing i have been saying, i wonder why people are afraid of being banned,

like nairaland is their life, did i not say this place is ruled by some dictators called mod,

they are tribalistic and partial
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Ben13: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2009
someone shud read the passage and summarize, pls.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by jejelolatu(f): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2009
Deleting my posts is so 2000 & late! I tink mr mod shd consider banning me-saves both of us a lot of stress dnt u think?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Igwe9(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2009
I was gonna say the same thing,but hey, this place for sure ain't worth the stress.

Everything that has a beginning would surely come to an end one day, so whats the fuss? sad
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
Igwe.:

I was gonna say the same thing,but hey, this place for sure ain't worth the stress.

Everything that has a beginning would surely come to an end one day, so whats the fuss? sad

you are very correct igwe.some ppl just think because they are mods they can say shyt to you and expect that you should be humble to take their insults.it,s realy annoying.sceeeew.
jejelolatu:

Deleting my posts is so 2000 & late! I tink mr mod shd consider banning me-saves both of us a lot of stress dnt u think?
I just hope some of these mods dont spoil it for Mr Seun.Me am already pissed with the whole censorship thing even though i know it;s a business afterall but i think they are going overboard with it and it is taking the soul of nl away
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by tkb417(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz

take it easy; not all the mods are bad.
we've got the good ones and the bad ones.

I have been at the receiving end of a trigger happy mod too who banned me for criticizing a post and the next thing i saw was "stop being a nuisance" shocked shocked shocked

initially i got annoyed and wanted to do stuffs but hey, my gurlie told me to get a life grin grin

thts the koko, remember why ure here, to unwind and if unwinding will add more stress to ur life, avoid the person or forget the blog.

forget this wahala
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
deluxecad:

That's quite courageous dude, we need folks like u in d national assembly. Lol.
it is not even about courage or some ego boosting trip that i am about,it is the rational for the warning/threat issued to me by the mod all because I commented in a thread that turned sour.It is annoying to know that some ppl do and say worst things and dont get warned or reprimanded,Sjeezy tpia and co are notorious tirbalists who dont spare any opportunity to make very tribalistic comments about igbo ppl yet these radicals dont get warnings let alone ban threat.Anyway it is their site they can do as deem fit but me i know send them msg abi dem tink say NL na im be the only thing i do or my source of income? the reason i ve been a bit frequent is because am in a kinda break 4rm both work and sch stuff tha one no mean say person no get another thing to do.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
tkb417:

rhymz

take it easy; not all the mods are bad.
we've got the good ones and the bad ones.

I have been at the receiving end of a trigger happy mod too who banned me for criticizing a post and the next thing i saw was "stop being a nuisance" shocked shocked shocked

initially i got annoyed and wanted to do stuffs but hey, my gurlie told me to get a life grin grin

thts the koko, remember why ure here, to unwind and if unwinding will add more stress to your life, avoid the person or forget the blog.

forget this wahala
you are right sha.e just be say it was my first and the rational was just not fiair.anyway sha no long thing.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz:

Mr Moderator
First and foremost,I am not scared by anyone's threat to ban me from NL,NL is not my life blood,you could ve made your point without arrogantly resorting to threatening me with a ban like my life depended on NL to exist.Need I remind  you that NL(even though is porpular) is not the only  nigerian forum on the internet.

Whether you accept it or not, there are rules on nairaland - if you do not comply with them you can go to any of the other forums on the internet. No apologies will be made with regards to the warnings you were given.

I find your  unguarded comments: "making snide remarks and attacking ppl is the quickest way to get banned" not only  arrogant  and silly but also insulting.

Again, that is your prerogative - the rules are clear. Attacks on individuals are not acceptable, and if brought to the attention of the mods or admin can result in a ban. If you feel insulted, kindly refer to the forum rules and comply accordingly. I am sure there are many posters here who speak their minds openly that have not had any reasons to be warned, simply because they comply with the rules. You are no different to them so you will not be accorded any special treatment.

I am not the type to join issues with anyone unneccessarily if the person has not in a way insulted me.If U expect me to keep mum when someone insults me,then  U must be joking.I dont take anybody's insults lightly,be U a Mod or a regular member,don't expect me to be nice when U throw insults at me.  

Retaliation is NOT allowed on nairaland. If you feel insulted, REPORT the person and the individual will be dealt with accordingly. To take laws into your own hands means you have also broken the forum rules.

I personally ve made serious complaints about such threads in different sections of this forums.What ve U ppl done about it?Let's face it,NL is built on the corner stone of indecent and dirty discussions and that's why there are sections for tribalism,racism and sexualism.Whatever  audience Mr Seun hoped to get from these Sections,he is getting it and some of such audience have spilt over to other section.

You are free to complain - I would personally want you to bring up ONE example in the ROMANCE forum where you have raised a complaint but have not been responded to. If you want to make a 'general' comment, go to the nairaland section to do so. What Seun's motives or traffic centres are is not the issue here - there are clear rules and if you do not abide by them and are caught, you will be punished.

Afterall,I was not the one posting private conversations, neither was I the first or the only one to throw snide remarks at anyone in those controversial threads so why single me out and make funny threats at me?Or was commenting in those threads part of my offence too?
In as much as U ve the right to vet ppl's comments and decide who gets a ban,U must do such with a high degree of objectivity and unbias even if U must warn me,did U ve to threaten me?

A warning/threat is simply a matter of your perception - you were informed of the nairaland rules and penalties for disobedience, SIMPLE.

You were not singled out, as a number of other offenders were similarly admonished as you were and they didn't set out to create attention seeking threads.

I am writing this to U hoping that U will find a good enough reason to ban me since obviously U re itching to exercise your power to ban ppl.

Hardly - if anyone was 'itching' to ban you then you would be banned by now.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
Rhymz
shey na this boi warn u ni?

no mind this one, na too much oyinbo dey worry this one.

just relax; nobody wants to ban u
ok?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
Mr moderator
i can't believe u practically deleted my recent post on this thread
you don't want people to see what i wrote up about u? Lol
where then does real power lye?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
For the record, SIX other individuals were warned alongside rhymz for various infringement of nairaland rules - for one individual to say he is being 'singled' out, evidence must be provided.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

Whether you accept it or not, there are rules on nairaland - if you do not comply with them you can go to any of the other forums on the internet. No apologies will be made with regards to the warnings you were given.

Again, that is your prerogative - the rules are clear. Attacks on individuals are not acceptable, and if brought to the attention of the mods or admin can result in a ban. If you feel insulted, kindly refer to the forum rules and comply accordingly. I am sure there are many posters here who speak their minds openly that have not had any reasons to be warned, simply because they comply with the rules. You are no different to them so you will not be accorded any special treatment.

Retaliation is NOT allowed on nairaland. If you feel insulted, REPORT the person and the individual will be dealt with accordingly. To take laws into your own hands means you have also broken the forum rules.

You are free to complain - I would personally want you to bring up ONE example in the ROMANCE forum where you have raised a complaint but have not been responded to. If you want to make a 'general' comment, go to the nairaland section to do so. What Seun's motives or traffic centres are is not the issue here - there are clear rules and if you do not abide by them and are caught, you will be punished.

A warning/threat is simply a matter of your perception - you were informed of the nairaland rules and penalties for disobedience, SIMPLE.

You were not singled out, as a number of other offenders were similarly admonished as you were and they didn't set out to create attention seeking threads.

Hardly - if anyone was 'itching' to ban you then you would be banned by now.
oh realy? am suppose to report every insults sb throws at me right?abeg mr mod get real,am not a kid that has to get daddy's consent to take actions.guy abeg start ur cleansing with sjeezy and co thank god you are here right now at least he has already posted his usual.and, hahahah am seriously surprise myself that u ve not exercise ur NL right, Anyway,na u sabi sha
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by platinumnk(f): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
Igwe.:

Yep smiley

@rhymez i feel ya jare.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz:

oh realy? am suppose to report every insults sb throws at me right?

That is what you are supposed to do - retaliation and personal attacks are against forum rules.

abeg mr mod get real,am not a kid that has to get daddy's consent to take actions.

I'm not interested in your age or perceived ability to take actions. The rules on nairaland.com are clear - report to the moderator if you are insulted. Doing anything contrary to that will bring about consequences. SIMPLE.

guy abeg start your cleansing with sjeezy and co thank god you are here right now at least he has already posted his usual.and, hahahah am seriously surprise myself that u ve not exercise your NL right, Anyway,na u sabi sha

Any infringement noticed by the mods will be acted upon - thanks for the heads up.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
adolfe bad:

Mr moderator
i can't believe u practically deleted my recent post on this thread
you don't want people to see what i wrote up about u? Lol
where then does real power lye?
hahahahaha, tht's NL for U OOOO some ppl are powerfull than Obama here
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

That is what you are supposed to do - retaliation and personal attacks are against forum rules.

I'm not interested in your age or perceived ability to take actions. The rules on nairaland.com are clear - report to the moderator if you are insulted. Doing anything contrary to that will bring about consequences. SIMPLE.

Any infringement noticed by the mods will be acted upon - thanks for the heads up.
ok sir but am surprise u ve not quoted my complaints abt sjeezy and tpia in particular or are they ur favs?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz:

ok sir but am surprise u ve not quoted my complaints abt sjeezy and tpia in particular or are they your favs?

How and when were the complaints made? Did you use the 'report to moderator' button? I am talking about romance/sexuality/dating and meet up complaints as those are areas under my supervision.

If you have made any reports in these areas I can look into them.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by tkb417(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz:

ok sir but am surprise u ve not quoted my complaints abt sjeezy and tpia in particular or are they your favs?
hit the report to mod button and they shall be addressed

thts wht i got from his post

funny enuff, never used tht stuff and i wont
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Thanks anyway sha Debosky,at least u ve come out to defend your coleague"s threat to me.At least u display some degree of maturity than the actual guy. Anyway shadont 4get my complaints oh,by 2moro i want those two ppl outta NL since na so una dey do am, hehehehehe, am outta here
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
tkb417:

hit the report to mod button and they shall be addressed

thts wht i got from his post

funny enuff, never used tht stuff and i wont
thankz i will make u a mod, hhahaha
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz:

Thanks anyway sha Debosky,at least u ve come out to defend your coleague"s threat to me.At least u display some degree of maturity than the actual guy. Anyway shadont 4get my complaints oh,by 2moro i want those two ppl outta NL since na so una dey do, hehehehehe, am outta here

Report their offences using the appropriate link - I don't act or hearsay.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
thats my probs i no get time for protocol
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by tkb417(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
rhymz:

thankz i will make u a mod, hhahaha
im a supervisor not a moderator

i supervise the sexuality section grin. u want some action, come over , nobody gets banned there grin grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Vuitton(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

This rule no make sense undecided
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
tkb417:

i supervise the sexuality section grin. u want some action, come over , nobody gets banned there grin grin

Sexuality section? Action? Oh lala!!! Who are the latest girls there? I hope it is not all those posting their naked pictures here and there on YIM. When you dey show for this end sef?

@ OP,

Do not let anyone spoil your fun here. If you are insulted, DO NOT HIT THE MODERATOR BUTTON! There are intellectual ways of handling such nitwits on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec? / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.