Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 (25403 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Amankalizer(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2020
More Grace to accomplish this. I can't wait for PMB to commission them before saying bye bye in 2023
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Euegene100001: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Story
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by TEDHorsePower: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Good job

Our second Niger bridge
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Rebuke: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2020
This Lagos Ibadan express road construction no dey ever finsh ni?

Chai!
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by SoNature(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2020
I will be absolutely delighted if Buhari delivers the Second Niger Bridge before he leaves office

The PDP played politics with that project for far too long

That bridge will be one legacy that the rational ones among us in the south east will always remember him for

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Onlyonebuhari: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Lagos - Ibadan express way is the only project strategy used by politicians. The road has been under construction since 1999.
You will see it always recurring in each year's budget.
Audio Road grin

If you do pass through the bridge, you will know the difference between Jonathan and Buhari
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by seguno2: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2020
AdaoraNK:
For 2023 elections campaign

Southerners are slaves forever.
Buhari completed and quickly launched the Abuja-Kaduna railways but has failed to complete this Lagos-Ibadan road, which was scheduled for launch in 2017. Three years ago.
How can southerners redeem ourselves from this mental slavery
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Kakamorufu(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2020
oyo-ogbomosho-ilorin expressway nko angry
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Nairalandmonika: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:
Saraki mesujambe comes to my mind, he got what he bargained for, for those shouting audio up and down, may be they never left their village before or hatred and fustration has beclouded their sense of reasoning, the quality of construction work on those roads will definitely make those roads to last longer, this is totally different from the kind PDP road projects,

Seeing is believing, I urge the children of perversion to travel round the country, they should be an eyewitnesses.
I doubt u have traveled round this country. No sensible person that has travelled round this country by car will make such comment.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by gpsmiles: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2020
BabaJoe001:
Sincerely I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal. Please no one should quote me . Am not feeling fine. Nigeria is finished, forget about the bridge! Just take care of your self and Stay safe! If you can run Away just Run. ND pray for we that are still in the country to survive the Shit !! Nigeria is Gone!!
Any way kindly support George Floyd's Family in this trying times please.
6282187018 FCMB nothing is too small I beg.

Are you a learner

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by SaintBeehot(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
AdaoraNK:
For 2023 elections campaign
is you da know o, you'll not leave them now before they Vex. You know they being doing that road after Awolowo's died. Let hope they complete it this time around.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Btruth: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Ain't you guys tired of lying every time? Imagine Fashola running his mouth early in the morning trying to protect his pay master.

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by West2019(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2020
badstard
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by gurunlocker: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:
Saraki mesujambe comes to my mind, he got what he bargained for, for those shouting audio up and down, may be they never left their village before or hatred and fustration has beclouded their sense of reasoning, the quality of construction work on those roads will definitely make those roads to last longer, this is totally different from the kind PDP road projects,

Seeing is believing, I urge the children of perversion to travel round the country, they should be an eyewitnesses.

So the longer the time used in constructing a road determines the quality?

These same Lagos-Ibadan has been under construction since when? With billions of dollars allocated every year and still it's not nearing completion? You know how many diversion?

Longer road in developed countries or let me say serious countries doesn't even take this long. You are here defending rubbish. grin grin
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by surgical: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2020
olawhuyhi:
U don change completion year about a million times
just the way he delivered the Lagos light rail.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by barcaboi(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Teejay13:
These is taking too long?

Oga! why not sublet these job to other contractors too, for a quick facilitatation of the project.

Why must it always be Julius berger?
Lagos-ibadan is constructed by both JB and RCC: find out
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Sonoyom(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Another story
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Born2Breed(f): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Lol. One chance!!
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by olugabbie(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Gold45:
The campaign promises of the first tenure now to be delivered in the last year of the second tenure.
I guess I still have to be happy they didn't outrightly deny promising the bridges but then I become sad because billions will be borrowed and looted to build the bridge

Bro Buhari campaign is focused on three things. Fight Corruption, Tackle Insecurity and Develop the economy. Lagos-Ibadan road was not part of his campaign. Please be guided.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by olugabbie(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2020
SoNature:
I will be absolutely delighted if Buhari delivers the Second Niger Bridge before he leaves office

The PDP played politics with that project for far too long

That bridge will be one legacy that the rational ones among us in the south east will always remember him for

I think they played politics with Lagos-Ibadan Express way more.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Oscanp(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2020
MNK!!
I have never argued your words. Buhari is dead long ago. It's only an Oracle of the Most High God that can boldly without missing a word and despite the challenges of our political criminals in Nigeria and the nonsense Britain with their amalgamation of human and animals together, you have been the only man of truth who has stood in our time to fight against injustice and wickedness against humanity and Biafrans. You have made the White to believe on us even when they can't believe on Nigerian. You have taught me what my lecturers were unable to teach me while in school. From the dept of my heart, I love you. When you were in prison, my prayers was that the Lord should safe guide you till Biafra is restore while Nigeria shall be rolled away from the surface of the earth. You would have been a dead man by now if not that the lord ordained this struggle. Director, I assure you that it can only take a little time but Biafra must surely come. Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Long live Ipob, long live Biafra and until Biafra is restored we shall not give up.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by NaijadrivaCars: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2020
I told someone here that those projects would be used to campaign. This is what politicians has reduced the dummy masses to.

Politicians shouldn't politicise their obligations to the masses. We should be talking about heavy industries, self sufficiency in electricity, going to the moon etc.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by olugabbie(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
seguno2:

Southerners are slaves forever.
Buhari completed and quickly launched the Abuja-Kaduna railways but has failed to complete this Lagos-Ibadan road, which was scheduled for launch in 2017. Three years ago.
How can southerners redeem ourselves from this mental slavery

I could remember when the senate slashed the budget that was supposed to be used to complete both Lagos-Ibadan Road and Second Niger Bridge. The senators from the north said that Lagos-Ibadan is not the only road in Nigeria. So they slashed the budget for that particular road & Second Niger bridge.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/234996-senate-attacks-fashola-explains-niger-bridge-lagos-ibadan-budget-cuts.html
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Amkanta02(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Spirit bridge It appear during election and disappear after election.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Teejay13:
These is taking too long?

Oga! why not sublet these job to other contractors too, for a quick facilitatation of the project.

Why must it always be Julius berger?

change their name to Julius suffer.

very heartless company, d way dey make people suffer from Berger to mowe no get part two, spend hrs in traffic n they can't cordinate traffic like RCC does when fixing third mainland bridge.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Isoduwa(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
2022 na be say na Chinese bridge buhari and he boys get for mind
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Seetto: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
gurunlocker:

So the longer the time used in constructing a road determines the quality?

These same Lagos-Ibadan has been under construction since when? With billions of dollars allocated every year and still it's not nearing completion? You know how many diversion?

Longer road in developed countries or let me say serious countries doesn't even take this long. You are here defending rubbish. grin grin

So you want them to complete it in less than a year, a road construction that spanked through the length of a complete region, it is unfortunate our youth have chosen the path of ignorance and hatred, I bet you to go to the construction site and engaged the construction workers, may be then you will see with your eyes, I am not supporting any politician, if you want to criticize, do that out of bias and criticize constructively...
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by olugabbie(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://punchng.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-2nd-niger-bridge-ready-2022-fg/

I strongly believe that these two projects will be completed before Buhari leaves office. This government is not completely bad. They are trying thier best. The insecurity in Nigeria has clouded all other achievements of this government. Any government that fails to protect it's citizen is a failed government.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by VEE2010(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Another audio completion...
The Lagos-Ibadan expressway being used as conduit to embezzle our common patrimony since time immemorial.
Now, 2nd Niger bridge which is a PPP project added to appease the gods of the east.
I will like to remind APC that, Nigerians are resilient people, the same way we survived PDP, we shall surely overcome the evil spread from the centre in the name of a political party.
Shame!
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Roozzaay(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Heavens only knows when those three projects will be completed, one thing is certain though, aspirants for presidency in 2027 general elections would still campaign with these projects.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Seetto: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I doubt u have traveled round this country. No sensible person that has travelled round this country by car will make such comment.
So those that have travelled like you are not sensible, you talk like marcapolo as if you have tour the world, it is unfortunate you only journey bush path and not across major high way like Abuja kaduna Kano expressway and Lagos ibadan express way, if you do, I think you will appreciate the construction work and the nature of work they are doing...
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by hotwax: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2020
If u no wan do lagos ibadan express way again, abeg remove those blockades. Allow free flowing traffic.

Traffic along that route na die.

Ejoor ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults / We Didn’t Impersonate CAN At Shettima’s Unveiling – Invited Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.