Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 (25415 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by NGpatriot: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Igbos, let me tell you something when this bridge is completed, I see PMB (God Bless PMB) showing up with all the sons and daughters of the SE and well-meaning Nigerians from all over Nigeria with love and great fanfare to commission this project, a project that was abandoned and left to stay rotten and decay on the drawing board for 30 years, also used by lying, crooked and political opportunists aka the PDP to win votes and fool the people in the SE.

This is the best part, the plaque is going to say, commissioned by President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR, the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. and the plaque shall remain plastered on that bridge forever and forever to remind today's and generations into the future that PMB built and commissioned this bridge.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Sunnyja: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
CapitalHYC:
grin .. This Government sabi carry Nigerians On Handicap o...
Same way they told us that Nigeria will stop fuel importation in 2019.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Miracle1991: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
ruggedboy01:
can we hear word already every time 2nd Niger bridge this and that.... Seems that's the only project this foolish govt can afford south east for eight good years. Funny enough this project was initiated and start by Gej adminstration..... Shame on you buhari angry sad
it was even completed and commissioned by GEJ.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by blasted12: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Dont mind him.

The bridge wey gej don complete before 2015.

Igbos are fools.

Yes. And so?
Simplyleo how is that our mutual friend doing these days?
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Nairalandmonika: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:

I said you don't have sense and you keep proving me right, how do you expect a smooth ride, when the road is under construction, the minister mentioned Lagos ibadan, Abuja kaduna roads and second Niger bridge, Quality construction work is taking place on those roads except if you are blinded by hatred which has affected your sense completely..
Foolish fellow, jumping from pillar to post. U earlier said people should travel round the country to see things.
I told u I have traveled round this country and there's nothing to write home about.

What's else is there to talk about. When u don't have anything to say u begin to insult people.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by oloripeter(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
I can't believe until they are delivers to citizen to see
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by JamisiEwoooo: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Simplyleo how is that our mutual friend doing these days?
[/s]
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by olugabbie(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
seguno2:

Nevertheless, did the senators from the concerned regions not say anything on record against the cuts

Of course, they protested. But the majority carries the vote. Most times it is not the ministers that fail to deliver. But the decision of the senate on the budget render them handicap most times.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by seguno2: 4:05am On Jun 06, 2020
olugabbie:
Of course, they protested. But the majority carries the vote. Most times it is not the ministers that fail to deliver. But the decision of the senate on the budget render them handicap most times.

Can you please share the hyperlink with the details of the news of the protest.
Thanks
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by olugabbie(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2020
seguno2:

Can you please share the hyperlink with the details of the news of the protest.
Thanks

I was just referring to the normal debate in the senate.
Re: Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 by Seetto: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Foolish fellow, jumping from pillar to post. U earlier said people should travel round the country to see things.
I told u I have traveled round this country and there's nothing to write home about.

What's else is there to talk about. When u don't have anything to say u begin to insult people.
You can imagine your foolish self with your expired zobo brain, so you like to insult and you don't want to be insulted, I said your brain lies in your anus, reason why you think like a duck..

You travel round the country, since, you are another demented egoat, that you don't know construction work is responsible for slow ride along Abuja kaduna express way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo / NPA's Claim For Shutting Down BUA Terminal Busted - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Ekiti Rigging Scandal; Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Others On Their Own -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.