Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy (33044 Views)

Shaibu: I Was Begged To Be Obaseki’s Deputy / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Rahyberg(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
honfnj:
just imagine what u r saying... Nigeria can never be work with your kind of person

How will u bite the finger that feeds you?

Oshiomole goes against all odds to make him the Governor of Edo state. He should at least heed to his instruction in the 1st term and then goes otherwise after winning the 2nd term.

I can tell you that GODFATHERISM is everywhere in the world POLITICS takes place. You can't eliminate it, you can only reduce the influence with brain because it's those who knows how you get to the top can make you go back to point 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Tareq1105: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
AntonVince:

Your double-standard stinks to the high Heavens...gosh!
What is the very foundation for Godfatherism if not sheer greed and unwillingness to let others enjoy the same liberty you once enjoyed?

There's nothing more disgusting than seeing supposedly learned people cheering on Oshiomole while he seeks to become the very thing he fought so vigorously to resist! Why is it right for Tinubu and Oshiomole but wrong for Saraki, Tony Anenih, et al?

There is no such thing as "everyone around him rose to the peak of their career" The likes of Saraki also made people Governors, Senators, MPs, etc, That's exactly what ALL Godfathers do - install their puppets and surrogates in key positions in return for obeisance and subservience while they continue plundering our coffers.

What do you to do about that now?

God fatherism is everywhere bcoz you as a contestant cannot be every where. You need committed people that will hold each local government for you with money and thuggery.

Imagine Buhari doesn't have someone like Tinubu in the South West, he wouldn't have won.

Remember Buhari has always been winning in the North but the 25% in 2/3 states is a condition and that has been his shortcomings.

God fatherism is pandemic that an experienced politician and good manager of Men should be able to handle.

This is what your Obaseki lack. How can you go to the press to lie that he said I should bring the state money. It's unfortunate. I knew it would turn to this.

Ladoja tried it in Oyo state with Adedibu he failed. Many examples for those that are willing to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by SirBunky85(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Trumpcard05:
No surprises there. It is however a pity the type of politics we have decided to play. But Edo sons and daughters have surmounted this type of manipulation in the past and stand ready again to fight godfatherism and enthrone only their wish of who will govern them. Even hypocrite & turncoat Oshiomole knows this all too well.

Obaseki’s re-election is as sure as the word sure itself. We on ground in Edo know the score. The hungry, greedy & insatiable so called political leaders led by the ugly rogue Oshiomhole & few un-informed Lagos commentators should keep deceiving themselves. Hehehe even frog eye don humble & lose moral since dem tell am say unstable fake pastor & thief as he called him will never be used as an alternative to the performing Governor Obaseki. Obaseki 4 + 4 is a goal!!
why not tell ur hypocrite-obaseki who refused to swear in 14 members of Esha for over a year to prepare for direct primaries?

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by SirBunky85(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:

The same elrufai you guys demonised everyday on social media has now turned to your political rescuer, because of your illusionists wish to destroy the political structure of the man you blindly hate with passion..

godfatherism exists in every facets of life, I pray for a no selfish godfatherism like tinubu, every one around him, nevertheless Rose to the peak of their career, from VP to speakers to minister to governor's to king..etc

Don't mind dose shameless hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
honfnj:
just imagine what u r saying... Nigeria can never be work with your kind of person

There's nothing wrong with Nigeria. Our problem is Bad Managers everywhere.

Fasola was able to manage Tinubu successfully.

In fact, when Tinubu was reluctant to give his blessings for Fasola 2nd Term, it was the GAF, Governor Advisory Forum, that prevailed on Tinubu.

For your information, GAF is a Forum of Party leaders from all the 57 LCDAs in Lagos State.

Why that?

It's bcoz Fasola respect and recognized his political leaders. Yet, Fasola performed in Lagos.

This is what Ambode lack. And of course, your Obaseki too.

Good luck to him. God

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by SirBunky85(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Esseite:

Why the opposition against Obaseki?
why won't there be wen he keeps claiming a saint while he's a wicked man?why not ask why he's refused to swear in 14 law makers who were duly elected by their people?he never see sth self.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by SirBunky85(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gigac1:
obaseki is paying salaries even b4 the month ends..he is building port without borrowing unlike Oshiomhole that borrow and looted....mind u, development is not all about what I can see now.obaseki's strides are meant for posterity..that's why he is the most futuristic governor in Nigeria
why not tell us abt the 14 constituencies who has bn denied any form of representatives cuz he refused to swear in theirs members?do u think those constituents will be happy to vote him again?

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by bizzibodi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Go face oshiomole yur godfather & stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I really wish Oshiomole lose out in this political permutation and equation but it's quite unlikely ,though not impossible... undecided

If wishes were horses, even the beggers would ride.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by duwdu: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:
Just got this from an Archive.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/anger-in-edo-apc-against-obaseki-over-election-outcome/amp/

This is a very good find and informative read! Thanks for posting.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by duwdu: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rahyberg:

How will u bite the finger that feeds you?

Oshiomole goes against all odds to make him the Governor of Edo state. He should at least heed to his instruction in the 1st term and then goes otherwise after winning the 2nd term.

I can tell you that GODFATHERISM is everywhere in the world POLITICS takes place. You can't eliminate it, you can only reduce the influence with brain because it's those who knows how you get to the top can make you go back to point 1.

We'll said.

P34c3
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Didi2d(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Caseless:
Shaibu being a rascally politician gave him the wrong advice. Obaseki should have been technical enough on how to go about this fight.
Oshiomhole knows to well that:
if obaseki wins, he's in trouble.
If apc loses as a result of this crisis, he's in trouble.
If pdp wins, he's in trouble.
The only way out for him is for him is to have his prefered candidate win and he will do anything to make that happen.
Obaseki doesn't appear ready because i'm not seeing projects that speak for him.

But some people here on nairaland claims they are on ground in Edo state, that obaseki has turn Edo to London.
My opinion still remains, even if obaseki wanted to fight Osho, he shouldn't have gone to that extent. Guy! Oshiomole almost lost his seat as national chairman of APC o
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Theoarhics: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
it is not how far.. It is how well!!.. Oshiomole met him in politics and is already a two time governor and now the chairman of the ruling party... All shuaib could boast of is deputy governor for four years... Who Sabi politics pass?
Ize-Iyamu highest position is SSG and his regarded higher than Oshiomole in the politically in Benin. So, position somtimes don't matter. We had people in benin who never had any positions but they were godfathers and grandmasters in politics.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Theoarhics:

Ize-Iyamu highest position is SSG and his regarded higher than Oshiomole in the politically in Benin. So, position somtimes don't matter. We had people in benin who never had any positions but they were godfathers and grandmasters in politics.

Is Benin.. Edo state? One can be a local champion in a town and another a boss in the whole city. Why did the highky-regarded Ize-Iyamu run to Apc/Adams to actualize his dream?...position matters, if not you think all this politicians will be killing one another to be senator, HOR and chairman.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Globalistic(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
This is the problem we will keep having... Osho brought you into power and I hope he gave you his own terms and condition, which you agreed but now you want to bit the finger that feeds you. Hahaha!

Obaseki, I see you loosing this race! For Shuaibu, you think you can dress like our fearless Osho and still insult him? You failed.

I was in Benin since Monday thru Thursday which I lodged at Motel Belesima and you won't believe that the road leading to this hotel is damn bad yet Government of the day ain't doing nothing.

I weep for the people of Benin.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Caseless: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Didi2d:

But some people here on nairaland claims they are on ground in Edo state, that obaseki has turn Edo to London.
My opinion still remains, even if obaseki wanted to fight Osho, he shouldn't have gone to that extent. Guy! Oshiomole almost lost his seat as national chairman of APC o
The moment he(obaseki) went for osho's throat and refused the peace by the party, i stopped supporting him.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Caseless: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Didi2d:

The moment he(obaseki) went for osho's throat and refused the peace move by the party, i stopped supporting him.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Seetto: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
AntonVince:

Your double-standard stinks to the high Heavens...gosh!
What is the very foundation for Godfatherism if not sheer greed and unwillingness to let others enjoy the same liberty you once enjoyed?

There's nothing more disgusting than seeing supposedly learned people cheering on Oshiomole while he seeks to become the very thing he fought so vigorously to resist! Why is it right for Tinubu and Oshiomole but wrong for Saraki, Tony Anenih, et al?

There is no such thing as "everyone around him rose to the peak of their career" The likes of Saraki also made people Governors, Senators, MPs, etc, That's exactly what ALL Godfathers do - install their puppets and surrogates in key positions in return for obeisance and subservience while they continue plundering our coffers.

And it is obvious you reside in obaseki mind, why is he fighting oshiomele, destroy his political career and assume a position of godfatherism like Osho himself, I guess you aware he may be fighting for what he is kicking against, don't forget, they are all politician..

Nobody fought saraki political godfatherism in kwara state, he was booted out of office with his political associates by the kwara electorate through the otoge movement, for massive failure, and I guess Lagosians are enjoying the dividends of democracy since the time of tinubu, to fashola and ambode, now sanwoolu is doing great...

Toni anenih godfatherism brought no meaningful development to Edo state than looting and embezzlement, reason why they find massive solace in in oshiomele rule, most especially his first tenure,

There is nothing wrong with political godfatherism as long as it will transform to development..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.