Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 (66869 Views)

Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / Fayemi Appoints Directors For Local Councils, Elected Council Chairmen Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Aboguede(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2020
No wonder they are killing people in the name of boko and herds

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2020
I will start looking for money to move to one of those LGAs as to register as one of them

the UNO of Cameroon passport will be very useful , you will be able to travel round the world with it.

imustsurvive#

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Seunpaul01(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Strange.

Eventually, the name Nigeria will not exist anymore. United States of Yoruba (USY) must come up too. Enlarging the landmass to some of our people in Togo and Benin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by mauchiz: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2020
They should take all Northern Nigeria to that place, so we can rest and know how many problems are remaining for us, at list manageable problems.
So that we can build Nigeria and make it great again, we can become the giant of Africa again.
Let's have what we can manage and control, work with people that have the same ideologies and are ready to move forward.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2020
fiercehillz:

Jada LGA join o...no cap
look at you, their passport is going to be the best passport in West Africa , you will be able to travel to member of UNO states , those people are like refugees and will get lots of opportunities from United Nations.

they are victims of persecution both from Cameroonian government and book haram

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by olajizz01(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Ilefoaye:
I Dont gt this. new state or country?
Sovereign state is also a country, that's why in civic and government, you will hardly come across a country, instead a state or a sovereign state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Hypocrit: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Skyehigher1:
Arewa republic, Oduduwa republic, Biafra republic
Niger Delta republic

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by AntiBalaka: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2020
I will migrate there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by SmartyPants(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2020
Nairaland is too big a platform to be carrying this kind of fake news.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Amah70: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2020
Blame the British who drew maps of impossible countries in Africa. The impossible countries never prospered, even with crude oil and gas resources.
Humans have been dehumanized, raped by soldiers and languishing and warring in Cameroon the impossible country.
In Nigeria, a group has seen worse dehumanization than in neighboring Cameroon since the 1960s, lost millions of lives in a brutal secessionist civil war, still suffer more after the war.
A few politicians eating oil money still keep one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by SmartyPants(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:
I will migrate there.

Your signature is intriguing...can you please narrate this story?
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by MightySparrow: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
olajizz01:
Even,who cares if they can annexed sambisa, those LG's they wanted to cede are den of Boko haram.
it is just like removing a cancerous organ from a body.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by AnanseK(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
At glance these people will soon be in a new country.

1. Atiku Abubakar- from Jada LGA
2. Boss Mustapha- Hong LGA
3. Admiral Murtala Nyako - Mayo Belwa LGA
4. Senator Ali Ndume - Gwoza LGA
5. Baba Chir Lawal = Hong LGA

There are dozens or hundreds more in all fields, not only politicians.

You can add to the list

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Faithful007: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
hope sambisa is included

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by joefelin2345: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Skyehigher1:
Arewa republic, Oduduwa republic, Biafra republic
You are selfish. What about other tribes that may not want to go any of those three bigger tribes e.g. South south, North Central etc?
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Lol..
Adamawa oo cheesy
So finally Atiku would become a full Cameroonian by fire by force!
[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

Hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by partnerinbiz4: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Rebuke:

Nothing wey we no go see for nairaland o. Na which kind business be this one again na?

If yhu won buy airtime, yhu know sabi network providers for yhur country again ni?

Abi una don start dey manufacture airtime again?

Naija people matter strange o. I fear una sha..

I will pardon your ignorance.
But learn to give people the benefit of the doubt.

In summary, mtn dealers or mtn agents sell airtime cheaper than mtn company.

They do this to meet their target. It's cheaper to buy Cement from Dangote agents than from Dangote company directly.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by olajizz01(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2020
rowland545:
I don't know what to really make of this news...but the southern Cameroonians have really suffered in d handso of Paul biya. Them having there own country is a plus and a welcome development.

But in the other Nigeria loosing more territories to this country is were I'm having little issue...anyway good luck to those that will finally escape Nigeria... I hope ur new country will be far favourable.... Cheers
Nigeria is only loosing Book haram infested LG's to Cameroon which is good news for the country,let them build houses in sambisa so that boko boys will have no where to hind again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Igbodicool(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
God bless Ambazonia. God bless Biafra. God bless Africa.
IGBO...We will never forget!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by sterlingD(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
I am unable to digest this piece of information.l am finding it hard to believe.

I hope our government is aware of this and not wait till the last minute to respond and as usual embark on blame game
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Amah70: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
AnanseK:
At glance these people will soon be in anew country.

There are dozens or hundreds more in all fields, not only politicians. You can add to the list

They might have worked for it clandestinely.

At the 2014 National Conference, one influential Emir from Adamawa warned Nigerians that if Nigeria does any nonsense, he, with his people would return to Cameroon.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by MightySparrow: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2020
caleboxylic:
Biafra loading.
God bless Igbo land.
Timeout, action aborted...
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by talkwithfobi: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Coldie:
One of the reasons why its not good to have critical infrastructures on border states. Imagine if their was to be a UN boundary adjustment, and its gone.

I wonder why Buhari decided to build Nigeria's transport uni in Daura. At the most extreme point of Nigeria.

I doubt if Bornu and Adamawa will agree to join. Who would leave a rich country like Nigeria to form a poor country

The leadership of the new country will be under UN and not cameroun.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Coldie:
One of the reasons why its not good to have critical infrastructures on border states. Imagine if their was to be a UN boundary adjustment, and its gone.

I wonder why Buhari decided to build Nigeria's transport uni in Daura. At the most extreme point of Nigeria.

I doubt if Bornu and Adamawa will agree to join. Who would leave a rich country like Nigeria to form a poor country
They are forming their own country which has bakassi peninsula, so no they wouldn't be poor!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
If ambanzonia state (country) finally come to reality,then nigeria is gone.because biafra agitation will enter a new level with arm struggle, Nigeria will finally go extinction and everybody will finally have peace.nigeria is a disaster to everybody

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by HarryDuce(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Obasanjo did us strong thing in this regard. Ceding out territories as they ask.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Okiibe(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-may-lose-24-councils-to-new-un-state/

I don't understand?

Why Baba Buhari's picture, when obviously, he is not a player in this matter.

The local governments mentioned in Adamawa state are probably not realistic. From michika local government to Mayo-balwa is like splitting Adamawa in the centre.

I am hearing this news for the first time, but I doubt the possibility. Especially as we desires peace and progress in Nigeria.

Thank God Baba Obasanjo is still with us, healthy in body and in mind
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Igbodicool(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2020
joefelin2345:
You are selfish. What about other tribes that may not want to go any of those three bigger tribes e.g. South south, North Central etc?
I advocate a mono-tribe Republic of Biafra where Igbo will be the people and Igbo will be our official language before someone will start shouting marginalisation tomorrow.
South Southern Igbos may decide either to join or not.
All we want is freedom for every Igbo!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Rebuke: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2020
partnerinbiz4:

I will pardon your ignorance.
But learn to give people the benefit of the doubt.

In summary, mtn dealers or mtn agents sell airtime cheaper than mtn company.

They do this to meet their target. It's cheaper to buy Cement from Dangote agents than from Dangote company directly.

Lols. Oga no need for this yhur grammar abeg.

So, in yhur own mind now this yhur idea make sense abi?

How much do yhu think yhu will make on recharge card?

Those even printing recharge card as sub dealers ain't making upto N5 on a N100 card.

Abeg dey do yhur business dey go o, no come beat me for house. E no kuku concern me.

Me just dey tire for una new new format for naija.
Bye
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Okiibe(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2020
AnanseK:
At glance these people will soon be in anew country.

There are dozens or hundreds more in all fields, not only politicians. You can add to the list

Come on boss, let's weep, not jubilate over this unpleasant news.
This isn't a cheering news at all
We must wish the opposite.

I mean, we want Nigeria intact. Don't we?
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by Igbodicool(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Imustsurvive:
I will start looking for money to move to one of those LGAs as to register as one of them

the UNO of Cameroon passport will be very useful , you will be able to travel round the world with it.

imustsurvive#
Hahahahahaha
Igbo guys!
Your mind dey traveling round the world doing your business.
Re: Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 by niyidenrele: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Samirana360:
then boko haram will not be Nigeria issue again....
and Cameroonian soldiers will deal with them unlike in Nigeria where there is so much mutiny, sabotage, and corruption in military wing
... why do u guys keep saying that, BH will now be Camerounian issues, did you read and digest the piece at all?.. I doubt it ,.. When the passage was talking about new country coming on , it was written there that , the new country UNO will be sandwich between Nigeria and Cameroun, meaning they are going to be in between the two country, so the question is why would another country borther herself with security of another, if not the other seek for it's permission,... I think u need to go back and read it over again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.