Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) (21565 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by marvelck: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2020
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

3. Ikwerre Girls (in Rivers State); Usually stubborn and troublesome.

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

5. Ngwa Girls: Their girls are just like their men. Mean, and vicious minded

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Lol

The only good thing about this post is that 2nd photo. That girl is hot.

Paxie55, hope you're like that I don't want protruded belly o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by THUNDER4real(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2020
@op They're coming for you. You didn't give any reason...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by yanabasee1(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2020
You just come up with your nonsense.....

If anybody wants to marry....they should really seek God first and the. study the woman....

Don't love with your heart but with your brain.....

BTW, I hate mbaise girls.....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2020
Why do you have to display the pics of my GF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Taywon: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2020
They wouldn't hear Sir....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by infinixhot3(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2020
I

11 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by infinixhot3(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2020
OP abeg share your own experiences or give us reasons for this write up
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nukilia: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:
I can't say for other women , but for Mbaise women, guys na no go area oooo. An Mbaise woman na hin be my father first wife, guys their witch strong pass rock, the woman show my father shege including us the children from other wife. She killed his husband, carry stroke give my mother, turned everything upside down for the step children, Even after his husband death,the woman no gree turn back o,any spiritual place we go na she em Dy see, we don appease am physically and spiritual seff she no gree.

In a nutshell, MBAISE women, I will advise non igbo like them to marry em. Their WITCH strong pass rock and em no Dy forgive o. I will never advise my greatest enemy to date em talk less of Marriage with em.

Oh man! This is serious
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Mbaise women

8 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by illicit(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
So it's this Oloshos that I should marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Kaykay999(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Abakiliki girls nko
Hmmmm
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by phelonrays: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Sorry Op
But my neighbor tell me say Virgin full that Mbaise; abi na lie
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by infinixhot3(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Kaykay999:
Abakiliki girls nko
Hmmmm

B

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2020
LoL

12 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SmileDance(f): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:
I can't say for other women , but for Mbaise women, guys na no go area oooo. An Mbaise woman na hin be my father first wife, guys their witch strong pass rock, the woman show my father shege including us the children from other wife. She killed his husband, carry stroke give my mother, turned everything upside down for the step children, Even after his husband death,the woman no gree turn back o,any spiritual place we go na she em Dy see, we don appease am physically and spiritual seff she no gree.

In a nutshell, MBAISE women, I won't advise non igbo like them to marry em. Their WITCH strong pass rock and em no Dy forgive o. I will never advise my greatest enemy to date em talk less of Marriage with em.
women should not marry the husband of an mbaise woman, the witch from mbaise was on her own, minding her business and your mum married her husband na

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:

In a nutshell, MBAISE women, I won't advise non igbo like them to marry em. Their WITCH strong pass rock and em no Dy forgive o. I will never advise my greatest enemy to date em talk less of Marriage with em.
the same trait like kogi women, very heartless set of people. I still doubt mbaise women are half wicked like kogi women

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Mypeople2(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

4. Delta State girls: They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later
The leaf you smoked last night, is it not still clear? So the whole of Delta state ladies are not good ? How many girls have you dated that you concluded that the whole of Delta state ladies are bad ? Please grow up, marriage is not for kids

17 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by infogenius(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2020
This is serious.
As I am posting my heart still dey beat
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by infinixhot3(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2020
SmileDance:
women should not marry the husband of an mbaise woman, the witch from mbaise was on her own, minding her business and your mum married her husband na

I

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by potent5(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Haaa
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by potent5(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

Op, you must be an Igbere man. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Exc2000: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2020
cool

well, fear kogi women

and if you aint forcefull dont near ekiti and ondo sturborn girls

11 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Tillatalk: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2020
What are you saying that if have a financee I want to marry that are from those places you listed I shouldn't marry her again abi .issokay
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2020
What of their men?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2020
what about the North and the West?
Restructure your topic to, "places you shouldn't marry from in Eastern Nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SmileDance(f): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:

I guess you're an mbaise woman. na the same cry this my step mother Dy cry say my mother smatch her husband. Imagine 75year old women still worrying about someone married her husband. something wey don happened more than 35 years.

My father married my own mother cos em from the same village cos his first wife don Dy give her reddish sign.

The thing don make me zero my mind say we too over hype marriage.

whenever I hear IGBO or MBAISE woman, I swear fear Dy always catch me
lol, I'm sooo far from being an mbaise woman, I just think a woman who decides to marry an already married man should be prepared for the troubles that come with it. I won't advice anybody close to me to be a second wife for any reason whatsoever

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Exc2000: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2020
SmileDance:
lol, I'm sooo far from being an mbaise woman, I just think a woman who decides to marry an already married man should be prepared for the troubles that come with it. I won't advice anybody close to me to be a second wife for any reason whatsoever

in other words, you are justifying all what his parents and him went through over polygamy

i think we should find out where you are from and add you to the list

11 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Op I am from ikwerre.

Oya state your reason.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by FGonline: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Perfecttouch:
the same trait like kogi women, very heartless set of people. I still doubt mbaise women are half wicked like kogi women
very true

But I love my old classmate 4rm dia
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Georgekyrian(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2020
From your post and focusing on more of Igbo tribe I can say you may be from Ebonyi or Enugu.
I can never advise a person I care for to marry Ebonyi or Enugu girl. Any girl from Ebonyi don't mind telling you her Parents are dead just to get 10k or steal from you, lies na dia nickname. Enugu girl mean and can't work hard only to do sales girls in Onitsha and get pregnant to one oga or nwa boyi and compel you to marry them... Yeye OP I be Mbaise boy, born and breed up in Onitsha so hide your face.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Georgekyrian(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:

I guess you're an mbaise woman. na the same cry this my step mother Dy cry say my mother smatch her husband. Imagine 75year old women still worrying about someone married her husband. something wey don happened more than 35 years.

My father married my own mother cos em from the same village cos his first wife don Dy give her reddish sign.

The thing don make me zero my mind say we too over hype marriage.

whenever I hear IGBO or MBAISE woman, I swear fear Dy always catch me

You never meet an elegant Mbaise lady, maybe because this present generation of Mbaise girls are always graduate and smart na why you dey fear Dem. Abi because you no fit Pierce their eyes... Yeye boyfriend

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.