Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) (21743 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Op lemme school u small...

Women are like fire, beautiful and enchanting to behold (yes all of them!). Useful on a cold night, warm, nurturing life givers. Handle them wrongly and get burnt! Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned! Even the devil does not underrate them, much less ur fada that didn’t do his homework well before bringing ur mother into his wife’s home.
His wife’s home? O yes!
The house might have been built by him, but the home belongs to her.
My advise, don’t make d same mistake ur dad made. Berra go and make plenty of moni to distract her with pretty shiny baubles if u want to bring another woman into ur house. because whether she’s from Angel town along the express to Heaven’s gate she’ll make ur life a living hell and cry while she’s killing u off!

PS: Don’t worry about d school fees, this lesson is for free. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by DevCareer: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Haha.. What percentage of them have you dated or married that made you come up with such conclusion?

Anyways, in the spirit of the World Environment Day, there is need to encourage and remind ourselves of the need to stay safe, improve our knowledge of our health, safety and environment and validate our mastery of safety management.
Check out the link below for an online health, safety and environmental (HSE) training that can help you become an authority in occupational health and safety

https://clariongr.com/course-cat/online-courses/health-safety-and-environment/

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Jovi123(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who will then marry them
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Liposure: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
I go from anywhere
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Rickmann: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

3. Ikwerre Girls (in Rivers State); Usually stubborn and troublesome.

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

5. Ngwa Girls: Their girls are just like their men. Mean, and vicious minded

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later

Everything u ve said so far are all lies. U base ur theory on ideologies passed on to you, things you hear or think that has got no weight or facts..Instead of you advocating to foster peaceful coexistence amongst your country men, you come here to create and implant unnecessary hate in our hearts for eachother and then you preach against racism thereafter .Racism doesn't only exist amongst black n white, it's a cankerworm that has eaten so deep into our ethnicity. "tribalism"we call it... Hmmm. May God help us.

My fingers are crossed, waiting to see 'who' you'd hook up with eventually, an alien I suppose.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by rosy1992(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is a baseless speech.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by joinnow: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:
If you're a guy and you are thinking of settling down or have a friend that wants to get married soon, pls you guys should avoid getting married to ladies from the following areas in Nigeria, to avoid stories that touch.

1. Owerri Girls: Their girls are usually domineering, arrogant and tend to control their husband.

2. Mbaise Girls: Their girls are mean and heartless. They do things without conscience.They care only about themselves. Marry an Mbaise girl at your own risk

4. Delta State girls (especially those from Asaba & Ogwashi-Ukwu). They are just like Mbaise girls. Mean, inconsiderate and selfish.

And if they tell you, all of them are not like that, don't mind them. Almost all of them are like that.

Bros, if you want to settle down, go for girls from Enugu, Anambra, Mbano, Orlu (in Imo state), Umuahia, Bende, Igbere (in Abia State), and other parts of the country, and thank me later
Did you marry from all of the above? 1-5

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
@Op,where are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by alaribe1992(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mr poster, you're a big fool!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:

Mbaise MAGBUEKWEGI dia......

Odikwa ara si na ezinaulo gi emele your ka I wee corona virus

.onye alaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nukilia:

Oh man! This is serious

Believe and don't marry mbaise your own business.......
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
infinixhot3:

I

Gerraaaahheeereee
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:
From your post and focusing on more of Igbo tribe I can say you may be from Ebonyi or Enugu.
I can never advise a person I care for to marry Ebonyi or Enugu girl. Any girl from Ebonyi don't mind telling you her Parents are dead just to get 10k or steal from you, lies na dia nickname. Enugu girl mean and can't work hard only to do sales girls in Onitsha and get pregnant to one oga or nwa boyi and compel you to marry them... Yeye OP I be Mbaise boy, born and breed up in Onitsha so hide your face.

Hapuru the idiot...

Omara otu anyi si akwado.....

Him go still rush to marry our girl

That's how they say so that they'll not have competition when they want to marry our ladies....
Mbaise girls no need to do advert, them go still rush Dem......

Why Peter Odili never die.....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:
From your post and focusing on more of Igbo tribe I can say you may be from Ebonyi or Enugu.
I can never advise a person I care for to marry Ebonyi or Enugu girl. Any girl from Ebonyi don't mind telling you her Parents are dead just to get 10k or steal from you, lies na dia nickname. Enugu girl mean and can't work hard only to do sales girls in Onitsha and get pregnant to one oga or nwa boyi and compel you to marry them... Yeye OP I be Mbaise boy, born and breed up in Onitsha so hide your face.

Hapuru the idiot...

Omara otu anyi si akwado.....

Him go still rush to marry our girl

That's how they say so that they'll not have competition when they want to marry our ladies....
Mbaise girls no need to do advert, them go still rush Dem......

Why Peter Odili never die.....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:

You never meet an elegant Mbaise lady, maybe because this present generation of Mbaise girls are always graduate and smart na why you dey fear Dem. Abi because you no fit Pierce their eyes... Yeye boyfriend

Leave the anumanu..
Him think say we dey beg am

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by hardbody: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Michelle55:
Op, your post is based on mere assumptions..
I have an mbaise girlfriend and she's nothing close to that trash you wrote up there.
Stop tarnishing people's tribes just to garner cheap likes.

And you are a 'she"? Female?

Ohk. Female having a female gf. It is understandable. But I thought a man is in a better position to give this opinion.

I am not adjudging them or anyone bad though

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
PanickMode:
I am from mbaise, everything you posted are 100% blatant white lies, person wey wan bad go bad, there are a lot of good people from mbaise and other parts you mentioned, you can't judge people generally from your own personal experience or perceived notion of other people.. Good and bad people are everywhere all over the world so stop being myopic.

No dey force the idiot make him come....

Abi na because one mbaise girl no gree settle for his stupid ass na y him dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Michelle55:
Op, your post is based on mere assumptions..
I have an mbaise girlfriend and she's nothing close to that trash you wrote up there.
Stop tarnishing people's tribes just to garner cheap likes.

No dey answer the idiot

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Michelle55: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
hardbody:

And you are a 'she"? Female?

Ohk. Female having a female gf. It is understandable. But I thought a man is in a better position to give this opinion.

I am not adjudging them or anyone bad though
Yes.. I'm a she I really can't stand aside and watch while the Op post mere assumptions about some tribes just because he's garnering for few likes.. My gf and the few people I've met are nothing close to the things he wrote up there.
Why a man? angry

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Reex12(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
o mehn u did ur selection of pics well o

btw y una dey attack op bcus he mentioned mbaise na only ur tribe dey dere in a way sef he's right,i usually hear sm sayings bout dem

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nonsense, that's how your ppl go about tarnishing communities image, in every society there must always be good and bad character get engaged to som1 that gives you peace of mind. Currently am dating a lady from kogi don't even know much about her tradition and I careless about it either.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by fullblast(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
See as you dey blow Biafran nyash for public. grin
I keep reiterating it that the unity of igbos is overrated and I really wonder what will be in the aftermath of Biafra. So many divisions here and there.
Even at that, so many sectors and tribes are marginalized in the failed 9ja.... I therefore pray for a peaceful splitting of 9ja soonest.

Away from digression, Similar beliefs are held in other parts of the country. These beliefs can be misleading SOMETIMES but can get you preped up for any negative eventuality.
I would have loved op to tell us where exactly he comes from.

My General opinion: Marriage is like buying a "no tested" appliance. If it works well, good for you; but it blows up before you, na your palava be that. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by musa234(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
One idiot will just sit down in his house and type nonsense on a faceless forum. When I said that Nigerians are the most tribalistic and divided nation in the world some people will doubt me. Most of you here were insulting some if the white Americans calling them racist but you are here agreeing to what one idiot posted. Tribalism is another form of racism. Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Perfecttouch:
the same trait like kogi women, very heartless set of people. I still doubt mbaise women are half wicked like kogi women
You're really dumb though. There are more than 3 tribes in Kogi. Do away with hasty generalisation.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Ikjosh04: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
I hate/dislike them more.

yanabasee1:
You just come up with your nonsense.....

If anybody wants to marry....they should really seek God first and the. study the woman....

Don't love with your heart but with your brain.....

BTW, I hate mbaise girls.....
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
You're really dumb though. There are more than 3 tribes in Kogi. Do away with hasty generalisation.
I can name them all, you are the dumb fool here. I generalized cos I know what I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Perfecttouch:
I can name them all, you are the dumb fool here. I generalized cos I know what I was talking about.
Lolx, irredeemable.
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Ikjosh04: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:

You never meet an elegant Mbaise lady, maybe because this present generation of Mbaise girls are always graduate and smart na why you dey fear Dem. Abi because you no fit Pierce their eyes... Yeye boyfriend

You're talking in the rubbish. My ex is from Mbaise and from my personal experience and the stories i heard, i can tell you Mbaise � girls are ticking bomb but you can't take away the beauty from them especially the black one's(black angels).
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
U no lie for those asaba area especially okpanma gals
They are evil
I dated one
My life nearly end
Domestic violence
Verbal abuse
Crazy people
Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Emmanuelcann: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sorry, but this is clearly wrong! I Don't belong to any of the tribes on your blacklist but you do not just stereotype people. There are good and bad people in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Or, would the poster care to let us know his tribe so that Nigerians can line up to go and marry his sisters, since they are the only marriageable women around?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Mraphel: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
marvelck:

Pls include Esan women from Edo state...

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) by Emmanuelcann: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
musa234:
One idiot will just sit down in his house and type nonsense on a faceless forum. When I said that Nigerians are the most tribalistic and divided nation in the world some people will doubt me. Most of you here were insulting some if the white Americans calling them racist but you are here agreeing to what one idiot posted. Tribalism is another form of racism. Hypocrites!
Truth! Tribalism is as bad as racism. See all the hypocrites gathered here. SMH!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.