Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? (2924 Views)

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by Malyq06(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
Over time i have noticed that very very few ladies admit they reach orgasm. They often try to conceal the ecstacy. Is there an inherent cause to this? Or maybe it is morally wrong. I don't know.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by ronky4luv(f): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
it depends on who the girl is doing the sumtin with,
Even fom her jubilation on bed n signs u wud know
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by Malyq06(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2010
Jubilation?
Some ladies fake it, while some start jubilatin from the word 'go', such that u can hardly discern.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by InkedNerd(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2010
Unfortunately, some girls/women have been taught to believe that s.ex is wrong and by showing some sort of enjoyment in it is wrong as well.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
. undecided
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by sexylogan(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Poster; trust me if u r havin sex and the girl comes, she doesnt hav to tell you,
you WILL know! grin
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by MOBO444(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2010
Most Black dont climax, but then again why should a Black brother care if she does or not, just hit her hard, jerk off and step off, thats my policy on Black women.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by ds700(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
deleted
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by luap: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Unfortunately, some girls/women have been taught to believe that s.ex is wrong and by showing some sort of enjoyment in it is wrong as well.

InkNerd. This is why I believe a woman's inhibition is dependent on her Man. Your argument is based off a Man's judgement of a Woman. From personal experience, if a Man behaves in such a way that he appreciates his partners sxual nature and breaks away form societies norms. A Woman is free to be uninhibited.

I have freed many woman, because I do not judge but express appreciation to encourage her to be herself.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by 1102(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
My ex GF of 3yrs did that once,

I was not even in, Just tongue playin her and was about to come in
she was already-- Im cummin,Im cummin and i was like WTF i am not even in~

Talk about pretense ~
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by InkedNerd(f): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
luap:

InkNerd.  This is why I believe a woman's inhibition is dependent on her Man.  Your argument is based off a Man's judgement of a Woman.  From personal experience,  if a Man behaves in such a way that he appreciates his partners sxual nature and breaks away form societies norms.  A Woman is free to be uninhibited.  

I have freed many woman, because I do not judge but express appreciation to encourage her to be herself.

Yes, some woman's inhibitions are dependent on men. How is my opinion based on a man's judgment of a woman? I agree with this statement that you made "if a man behaves in such a way that he appreciates his partners sexual nature and breaks away form societies norms. A woman is free to be uninhibited" with a slight twist though.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by ice234: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
the pretend alot. maybe thats y
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 10, 2010
many ladies suppress d feeling when it comes in order not to be seen as either too sensual or as a novice
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by weedinLA: 2:27am On Sep 10, 2010
Try and make her free off inhibitions. And go really deeply curved so you can hit that GSpot . The more up-curving your small boy, the better for your lady. Once she's psychologically free and confident to be with you, she'll come.

Damn, legs shaking and body vibrating like shes on vibrator when all alone.

ORG-ASM - one of the best stuff God created.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by Omolola1(f): 2:27am On Sep 10, 2010
hmmmn
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by itstpia1: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2014
all the people asking these questions, are they married or fornicating?
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by mekuilis(m): 5:57am On Oct 16, 2014
MOBO444:
Most Black dont climax, but then again why should a Black brother care if she does or not, just hit her hard, jerk off and step off, thats my policy on Black women.

WRONG PEDAL
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by M4gunners: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2014
itstpia1:
Both i guess.
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by lawrenceunaa: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2014
itstpia1:
fornicating grin
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by itstpia1: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
M4gunners:
Both i guess.

hmmm
Re: Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? by itstpia1: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
fornicating grin

hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma: IGBO Or Cameroonian Or Both Wedding Celebration? / Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.