Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Gifting A Cheating Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gifting A Cheating Husband? (2573 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:
You people here just love recommending divorce to every marital issue like it's one grocery you get off the shelf in a supermarket.

I wonder what you'd say if it was the wife that is cheating.....

10 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Why?

Why not?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:
OP, the wife should still help the husband if she can. Issues that prompted the husband to flirt should be addressed. Maybe the husband is flirting out of frustration. Maybe the wife is sex starving him

I'm waiting for when you guys will say same thing to a cheating wife.

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I wonder what you'd say if it was the wife that is cheating.....

The earlier we recognize that penalties issued out to either gender based on public opinion most times are never the same.

A man who is caught stealing would probably be burnt and beaten to death, a woman would probably be stripped and flogged.

The consequences for societal ills for each gender has never been same since the creation of man.

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I'm waiting for when you guys will say same thing to a cheating wife.

Why are you turning this into a men vs women thing?
I have responded to OP based on my perception. Let us here your feedback to op now. What would you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

Why not?

Okay you have no reason for your previous comment, just want to banter like your ilks.

4 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:

The earlier we recognize that penalties issued out to either gender based on public opinion most times are never the same.

A man who is caught stealing would probably be burnt and beaten to death, a woman would probably be stripped and flogged.

The consequences for societal ills for each gender has never been same since the creation of man.

Thank you so much.
Unfortunately some of us are nearsighted dinausor who would never understand that even nature treat men and women differently
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Why?

Ok this feedback was provided by CsRockefeller and I completely agree with that:

She divorces him and then what? She stays alone all through her life or probably finds another man who would cheat on her?

Men who wouldn't flirt or cheat in this life while married are very few.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:

She divorces him and then what? She stays alone all through her life or probably finds another man who would cheat on her?

TheCongo2:

Ok this feedback was provided by CsRockefeller and I completely agree with that:

Always twisting yourselves into weird shapes and making nonsensical arguments to excuse male infidelity.

10 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
cococandy:

Always twisting yourselves into weird shapes and making nonsensical arguments to excuse male infidelity.

Sorry ma'am, what do you suggest the OP does?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:

The comparisons you guys use most times doesnt make sense at all, but I'll bite;

There are women who were caught stealing that were burnt to death same as men, Google it,

There are men who were also stripped and flogged becos of stealing, same as women

So, in the aspect of marriage, you cannot tell me that it is better for men to cheat than women becos the consequences for women is dire, that is misleading and falsehood, there are wives that cheated who were forgiven by their husbands and still enjoying their marriage till today, and there are cheating men who were divorced becos of cheating, do you think all women will die if they are divorced or don't answer "Mrs"?

So yes, Op can divorce the disgusting cheat if its suits her, and giving the diick hopper the seven figure money to revive his business is encouraging him to spread his fallus all over town, hopping his life and energy away, we all know he wouldn't use it for his business, some men are stupid like that.

9 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

You know this statement paints y'all in bad light right? That most of you can't think and function well without your manhood yeah?

Let's say according to you, good men are few, why do you think she can't be lucky to get one of the few good men?

9 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

Why are you turning this into a men vs women thing?
I have responded to OP based on my perception. Let us here your feedback to op now. What would you recommend?

She should divorce him, that's my recommendation.

3 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Sorry ma'am, what do you suggest the OP does?

I didn’t have to go far to find the answer imbedded within your own posts only a month ago on another thread were a guy was suspicious of his wife possibly cheating on him. So I guess we will use your own words as advice to the OP

In this first post, someone suggested the wife might be lacking attention or feeling insecure in the relationship. Here’s your response. See how you think it’s trash to make excuses for a cheating party? Apply the same energy.

Trash!! Arent u ladies tired of the same line everytime?

I’m also happy you think commitment is sacrosanct. Does this only apply to ladies?

My dear, committment in marriage is sacrosanct

https://www.nairaland.com/5818482/could-wife-cheating-me-advice/1

11 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by yvelchstores(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Janelle08:
I get your point, but that is not the case here. No account was hacked. Ok, so how do you explain unplugging his phone from charging and hiding it in a stack of clothes before going for sports? How do you explain the call history? And exchanging numbers with women online?
men men men, is it worth it? All the hide and seek, your money too will waste because you don't chase a girl empty handed. And at the end of the day, you taste the forbidden fruit and you realise your wife's garden was even in better condition plus you may carry an Std as take away. That other men do it doesn't mean you must. All these will lead to high BP. Op, are you sure it's not all these girls that are running down his business? Whatever you do, if you die, they will bury you so don't for a second kill yourself over this.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

So, in the aspect of marriage, you cannot tell me that it is better for men to cheat than women becos the consequences for women is dire, that is misleading and falsehood, there are wives that cheated who were forgiven by their husbands and still enjoying their marriage till today, and there are cheating men who were divorced becos of cheating, do you think all women will die if they are divorced or don't answer "Mrs"?

So yes, Op can divorce the disgusting cheat if its suits her, and giving the diick hopper the seven figure money to revive his business is encouraging him to spread his fallus all over town, hopping his life and energy away, we all know he wouldn't use it for his business, some men are stupid like that.

It is also easy and very irresponsible to seat behind a keyboard and to start crucifying a man you know nothing about except from the piece of evidence OP has provided in the original post.

What do you know about this case or about this couple? Do you know if the husband has been denied sex by his wife? Do you know if the husband is constantly bullied by his wife and wife's family?
Did you get the husband 's version of the story?
By the way, when was the last time the husband has sex with anyone?

Fountainofyouth, are you married? It is very unfortunate that nowadays many ladies are keeping cheating and abusive men in their relationships but on public forums they are urging others ladies to dump such men.

Smh
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by yvelchstores(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

And let us be realistic. There is a huge difference between a men who sleeps around and a lady who does the same. A man can sleep around via the polygamy channel. As for a lady... she can do the same through prostitution. So which one of the 2 is morally acceptable?
trash!!! A man cheating is as bad as a woman cheating... Abeg Jesus just come. This world is messed up

5 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

And let us be realistic. There is a huge difference between a men who sleeps around and a lady who does the same. A man can sleep around via the polygamy channel. As for a lady... she can do the same through prostitution. So which one of the 2 is morally acceptable?
Both are wh.ores and shouldn't be accepted. Give unto a cheating Man same measure you will give a cheating woman because both broke the vows of commitment and loyalty.

A man that sleeps around is a Dog and the woman that sleeps around a b.itch. Shikena grin

3 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth

The comparisons you guys use most times doesnt make sense at all, but I'll bite;

There are women who were caught stealing that were burnt to death same as men, Google it,

The exceptions do not make the rule.

There are men who were also stripped and flogged becos of stealing, same as women.

That's also an exception.

So, in the aspect of marriage, you cannot tell me that it is better for men to cheat than women becos the consequences for women is dire,
that is misleading and falsehood,

It's not falsehood if it's the truth backed up with facts. You know these facts don't you?

there are wives that cheated who were forgiven by their husbands and still enjoying their marriage till today, and there are cheating men who were divorced becos of cheating,

Another example of an exception to the general rule.

do you think all women will die if they are divorced or don't answer "Mrs"?

To divorce or not to is anyone's perogative. Mrs. Clinton didn't divorce her husband but went on to become a Senator and a candidate for the US presidency. We know the gender that suffers most when there is a divorce. To the women in Ajegunle, Makoko, Baga, even Nyanya, what choice do they have? Can they survive economically if they were separated?

O yes Op can divorce the disgusting cheat if its suits her, and giving the diick hopper the seven figure money to revive his business is encouraging him to spread his fallus all over town, hopping his life and energy away we all know he wouldn't use it for his business, some men are stupid like that.

Finally, we both agree that he shouldn't be given the money (at least for now).
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
cococandy:

I didn’t have to go far to find the answer imbedded within your own posts only a month ago on another thread were a guy was suspicious of his wife possibly cheating on him. So I guess we will use your own words as advice to the OP

In this first post, someone suggested the wife might be lacking attention or feeling insecure in the relationship. Here’s your response. See how you think it’s trash to make excuses for a cheating party? Apply the same energy.

I’m also happy you think commitment is sacrosanct. Does this only apply to ladies?

https://www.nairaland.com/5818482/could-wife-cheating-me-advice/1

My dear (permit me ma'am) smiley thats a different scenario with this. On that thread, the lady I quoted was giving excuses for his wife, especially talking about "her lacking attention"

I never adviced d man to do away with his wife.

This man has done wrong here no doubt, no excuses, she should withhold the money but divorce shouldn't be on the cards for now without trying to hear from the man. You can see that this is a woman that really loves her husband and is shocked at her findings, meaning he isn't or wasn't like this from the start.

Let's try to fix not break.

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

It is also easy and very irresponsible to seat behind a keyboard and to start crucifying a man you know nothing about except from the piece of evidence OP has provided in the original post.

What do you know about this case or about this couple? Do you know if the husband has been denied sex by his wife? Do you know if the husband is constantly bullied by his wife and wife's family?
Did you get the husband 's version of the story?
By the way, when was the last time the husband has sex with anyone?

Fountainofyouth, are you married? It is very unfortunate that nowadays many ladies are keeping cheating and abusive men in their relationships but on public forums they are urging others ladies to dump such men.

Smh

Op sat behind a keyboard to tell us her ordeal, so yes, I'll sit behind my keyboard and type out my opinion, if it is irresponsible of me, it is also irresponsible of you to comment at all, if you want the husband's opinion, ask Op for their address and go hear the husband's own, no one is stopping you, I said what I said, deal with it.

I am also asking you, what do you know about this couple? What if the wife isn't denying him sex? Do you know if its the husband that is denying her sex? What if the wife is being bullied by the husband and his family? We will continue to comment based on Op's version, husband can come and refute it if he likes,

You nl guys should shock us, as in, shame the devil for once in y'all miserable life by not going personal on female monikers if you have no more points to dish out,

Who gave only married people the license to comment on anything marriage? You? With all you people's so called knowledge and marriage wisdom, how come y'all still have problems that sometimes sound ridiculous when you come and wail here? I respect the marriage institution, but that stupid question of "are you married" has got to be the most ridiculous nonsense I've ever seen coming from an adult,

So if we are going to assume that online personality people portray here is different from reality, I put it to you that you are a cheating diick hopping husband or you have a codedly cheating wife who you've found out but too scared to confront her, stop portraying yourself here as what you are not offline, bite on it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

Fountainofyouth is a fierce lady.

Easy ok?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by olukaygold(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
For sale dm 08162907678

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Op sat behind a keyboard to tell us her ordeal, so yes, I'll sit behind my keyboard and type out my opinion, if it is irresponsible of me, it is also irresponsible of you to comment at all, if you want the husband's opinion, ask Op for their address and go hear the husband's own, no one is stopping you, I said what I said, deal with it.

I am also asking you, what do you know about this couple? What if the wife isn't denying him sex? Do you know if its the husband that is denying her sex? What if the wife is being bullied by the husband and his family? We will continue to comment based on Op's version, husband can come and refute it if he likes,

As CsRockefeller wrote, let's try to help OP fix this marriage and not break it.

There are too many unanswered questions on this topic.

No one in their right mind would ever ask a married woman to divorce her husband just because the husband was caught with pictures of other ladies.
People would always try to reconcile the couple first ... mediation would take place ...and so on.

Divorce isn't an easy process given that it has far reaching implications. We don't even know if any child is involved here.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

As CsRockefeller wrote, let's try to help OP fix this marriage and not break it.

There are too many unanswered questions on this topic.

No one in their right mind would ever ask a married woman to divorce her husband just because the husband was caught with pictures of other ladies.
People would always try to reconcile the couple first ... mediation would take place ...and so on.

Divorce isn't an easy process given that it has far reaching implications. We don't even know if any child is involved here.

As in eh Bro, d details are too sketchy for people to be shouting divorce!! divorce!! all over the place.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by HarunaWest(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Janelle08:
There was a couple whose marriage is barely 5 yrs. Before marriage, the wife was a successful businesswoman and all through the marriage, she has been supporting at home front and even her husband dwindling business.

Recently, she planned to pull out a huge amount of money from her business to give her husband to start over again. More like 40% of her working capital (7 figures). She wanted to gift it to him as a surprise birthday present. But she got the shock of her life. Her presumed faithful, over religious husband was having an affair and was all over Facebook flirting and sexting single girls.

Wife trusted him completely that she never snoop on his phone nor pick his calls. His dirts come to light when she discovered that he was been too possessive of his phone, apprehensive when she touches it, hide it stacks of clothes etc. The detective in her kicks in. And she saw things she would never have imagined.

Nairaland married folks, come and table this matter. If you are the wife, what will you do?
My dear everyman cheats..Even if she divorces him and marries someone else, he would still cheat...She should just sit him down and talk to him probably he will become a better psersony..The matter sef tire me

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Jullima(f): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
HarunaWest:

My dear everyman cheats..Even if she divorces him and marries someone else, he would still cheat...She should just sit him down and talk to him probably he will become a better psersony..The matter sef tire me
FALSE

Speak for yourself only.

15 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by HarunaWest(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jullima:

FALSE

Speak for yourself only.
are you a man?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Jullima(f): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
HarunaWest:
are you a man?
Are you Everyman?

18 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by eazzzy1(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2020
OP.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by DukeNija(m): 2:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

She should divorce him, that's my recommendation.

Lol. Your recommendation based on Facebook chats is to divorce her husband. Lol. Women are something else really. Lol

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by DukeNija(m): 2:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men! Have You Ever Tried To Get A Lady Pregnant To Tie Her To You? / Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.