Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs (842 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Girls Won't Fall For The Real You / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
I love his songs especially the tracks titled ukwu and slay queen and oringo, but doesn't mean I have to date him. My friend has been advising me accept this young artist called cornel, one is am older than him, cornel is too young for me. I don't even know how I downloaded his songs from 9jaflaver.com. please make una help me tell CORNEL that I can't date him.
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Mraphel: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
When u see village people online u will know them

1 Like

Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Mraphel: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ugochi1989:
I love his songs especially the tracks titled ukwu and slay queen and oringo, but doesn't mean I have to date him. My friend has been advising me accept this young artist called cornel, one is am older than him, cornel is too young for me. I don't even know how I downloaded his songs from 9jaflaver.com. please make una help me tell CORNEL that I can't date him.
are u from Lagos? Talk true grin
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Vyzz: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Are u promoting something?

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mraphel:
are u from Lagos? Talk true grin
No am not
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vyzz:
Are u promoting something?
promote what ? This guy is disturbing me, asking me out, and his an artist. Download his song titled ukwu by Cornel
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ugochi1989:
promote what ? This guy is disturbing me, asking me out, and his an artist. Download his song titled ukwu by Cornel
obviously you are playing pranks just to promote the nigga's stuff.
I ain't downloading sh**

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Vyzz: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ugochi1989:

Lol

Did he ask u out there?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Mraphel: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ugochi1989:
No am not
He dey ur profile
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mraphel:

He dey ur profile
why you ask
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Did he ask u out there?
yes,
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by FeliciaOja(f): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is the Worst Fake Promotion I've ever seen.
You steal girl photo use am create account
On June 2nd 2020
You think we are still in primary 2
Abeg carry your stupidity and get out of here. Nonesense
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Semperty:
obviously you are playing pranks just to promote the nigga's stuff.
I ain't downloading sh**
uhh if you like download if like leave his already trending ,that's him with red cap

Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
FeliciaOja:
This is the Worst Fake Promotion I've ever seen.
You steal girl photo use am create account
On June 2nd 2020
You think we are still in primary 2
Abeg carry your stupidity and get out of here. Nonesense
no mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Robinson111(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ugochi1989:
uhh if you like download if like leave his already trending ,that's him with red cap
He looks like a nollywood native doctor there
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Robinson111:

He looks like a nollywood native doctor there
hahaha bad mouth
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Semperty:
no mind the idiot.
no be me dey promote am oh, I beg oh, this guy is asking me out, I mean, I don't understand you guys.
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ok ama press the back button of this phone now
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mraphel:
When u see village people online u will know them
yes I come from a village, that's I have a village. You where are you from, vagabond. Homeless idiot
Re: I Won't Fall For Him Because I Love His Songs by Ugochi1989(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ok ama press the back button of this phone now
whatever

(1) (Reply)

She Wants This And Can He? / BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why / SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.