Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Wants This And Can He? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants This And Can He? (840 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants This And Can He? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
If you depend upon the love of people, you will die very young. If you are always expecting folks to praise you, to appreciate and honour you, you are boiling and will soon get boiling point.

If you couldn't get the approval of men, most of them committed suicide, to please men. Why not live to make God Almighty happy, yes!

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

This will give you great eternal life for ever more. Yes God Almighty will definitely appreciate and reward and honour you for ever more.

Because He received glory and honour and power from you on earth or while boiling in the flesh.
Re: She Wants This And Can He? by Bluezy13(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
It is okay to be unreasonable.
Re: She Wants This And Can He? by Mercisharelove(f): 2:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Alright
Re: She Wants This And Can He? by Openbusiness3: 2:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Alright
is that you?
Re: She Wants This And Can He? by Mercisharelove(f): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Join now

(1) (Reply)

Do Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Work. / Single Guys And Ladies " / New Specie Discovered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.