Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (52653 Views)

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Jolson: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
bamasite2:
Somebody please explain host community for an exam body like NECO cos I am lost

Exactly the question I just asked above.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Motivational324: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by IgboSomalia: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
How many people from Niger state can get 5 credits in Neco?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by zinodizt: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why should I care... put anyone there..
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Salvador1: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
My concern is why all the nairaland area zombies disappeared in the first page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Futureleader201(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-asked-to-sack-new-neco-registrar-replace-with-a-northern-candidate/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Why wouldn't this country be divided into many parts so that everyone will focus on their country?

Nigeria is a SCAM.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by NaijadrivaCars: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Government of Fulanis
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
What you sow you reap.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by juniorproff: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
National Examination Council not Northern Examination Council. Take note

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Farki: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
They should be given a big, fat NO!
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Cantonese: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
So tay Niger state sef. Chai, we don suffer. Please which natural resources can one find there? A state with just one long road traversing the entire capital Minna.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Farki: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
bamasite2:
Somebody please explain host community for an exam body like NECO cos I am lost

Nepotism, they want their man in the office as an avenue to siphon funds.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nonsense. Is NECO a state-owned body or federal-owned? Na ethnic bigotry go split this country as orchestrated by the north under the Buhari-led administration. It's clearly written on the wall already. We are only waiting for it to happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
MyopicMods:
Oligarchy in full force

North will surely give up power to the south 2023

Tinubu is our candidate
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who even cares about Zoogeria? Problem for the north, by the north and for the northerners
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by RaptorX: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Even the irrelevant agencies and parastatals he gave Southerners are about to be taken away lol, you people ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
sodiqapril:
Government of the north for the north and by the north.......it would have even made a little bit of sense if all the northerners bubu keeps employing are capable but no what do we have, the head of EFCC saying Corona virus is caused by corruption, IGP of police shouting transmission,a Sharia lawyer as choef judge of a nation.
Ignorance is when you don't know someone who studied sharia law has undergone other law courses... Last time i checked it isn't against the constitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
yes, it is good. Let Bubu sack him and replace him with Alhaji Dan Fulani Musa Farook from Katsina State.

until we stop supporting dumb illiterate certificateless idiots, more of these will be seen
And what has your father acheived with his certificate?
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yemmysworld91:
A times I wonder if Northern Nigeria thinks before they talk
I a times i wonder how useless people like you believe every rubbish posted as news
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
BafanaBafana:
A better heading should have been "Buhari asked to sack an Igbo man and replace him with a Hausa-fulani" so that it will sound more tribalistic, since that is the aim of the caption of the post.
Thank you jare...
Ignorant people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thetruthalways:

And what has your father acheived with his certificate?

shut up!
you're useless like your drunk father and grandfather!!!
eriako!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
These Aboki are getting emboldened by the second; all thanks to their nepotistic, divisive GMB. I think Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should just perish his ambition,if he has any or else these desperate Northerners won't mind if he goes the way of MKO or Awolowo.

You are the ones desperate ohh...we are ruling and will continue to rule
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by MyopicMods: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Tinubu is our candidate

noted
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
sodiqapril:
Government of the north for the north and by the north.......it would have even made a little bit of sense if all the northerners bubu keeps employing are capable but no what do we have, the head of EFCC saying Corona virus is caused by corruption, IGP of police shouting transmission,a Sharia lawyer as choef judge of a nation.
I guess Akpabio, Diezani and stella Oduah were all capable....hypocrite
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

They know that their brother, bubu the mumu is a bigot. So, not a big deal.
And you are so stupid and useless for believing this in the first place
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by bizhop01: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Neco still exist
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!
you're useless like your drunk father and grandfather!!!
eriako!
You are the useless and pained one here...foolish soul...there is a high probability of you taking alcohol than me...
Your type were the ones rushing for alcohol in the truck that fell in Anambra some weeks back
Idiot
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Kawabonga(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Tinubu is our candidate

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by BaoleXino: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
I keep on saying it, entitlement mentality,scrap federal character, employ only those qualified.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by eleko1: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who cares ? 2023 isn’t far.we go endure the suffering and smiling sad
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are the useless and pained one here...foolish soul...there is a high probability of you taking alcohol than me...
Your type were the ones rushing for alcohol in the truck that fell in Anambra some weeks back
Idiot

but you've admitted it countless times that both your poor father and grandfather were wretched drunks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List) / ASUU Strike / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.