Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (52660 Views)

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2020
The south south the produce the oil, how many of their sons and daughters have been GMD of NNPC since inception. These hordes of illustrates keep deluding themselves, not knowing that this contraption called Nigeria can be broken.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by ddeola: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
That's Naija's version of racism, tribalism and nepotism. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by AsawanaDgreat: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
As usual
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by iammolise(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
So all the post and offices already flooded and dominated by these people, small post that an Ibo man is managing they still want to take undecided

Please forgive the ibos the sins of their fathers.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thegoodone13(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Which mean all agencies in Lagos should be head by Yoruba and all the agencies in Niger Delta should be head by IBO or by Niger Delta people.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by MCIU: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2020
sodiqapril:
Government of the north for the north and by the north.......it would have even made a little bit of sense if all the northerners bubu keeps employing are capable but no what do we have, the head of Julius Dein Girlfriend EFCC saying Corona virus is caused by corruption, IGP of police shouting transmission,a Sharia lawyer as choef judge of a nation.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by jogsman01(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Bless up. To even notice sarcasm relating to this government is so hard now very clueless people.
its most those clueless people that are feeling the heat. lol
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by tolaswim: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Nothing wey I no go see for Nigeria....
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by lhurd: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2020
This has got to be the most stupid nonsense to come from this people.... you guys are starting what you won't be able to finish...
Ctorch:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-asked-to-sack-new-neco-registrar-replace-with-a-northern-candidate/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by precious1967(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
one day it will be turn of the south to rule and pay the north back.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Now that they have called Mr Buhari's attention to this 'abomination', we expect the tribal warlord of aso rock to do as pleaded by foot soldiers.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by darams4all(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
This clownic idiots have started again. The other time this idiotic Miyetti Allah group said they own Nigeria for ever now NYCN is crying fowl when the north have occupied over 80% of appointments in Nigeria. Come to think of it how many Northerners dey go school? How many percent of them accounts for the income of NECO. Is NECO a northern company or a Nigerian agenda. They are even even fighting over contracts as if NECO is a state property forgetting it is FEDERAL. Idiotic, banana eating and tree jumping baboons. You guys should know when to draw the line
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Psalm3: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
As God of Heaven liveth before whom we all breath today, who ever they appointed from the north to replace this innocent man will perish together in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by goaldynboy: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
civilserva:
For the sake of peace, let's allow the North to keep ruling over us. I wouldn't mind paying additional tax to safeguard my life. No one wants to die. Leave all appointments for them, everyone will be fine.

The North will rule, kill and rape only you, your household and your generation!!

Oya, say Amen to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
thats how u people always claim not to drink. The other day, we heard how 11 of ur kinsmen rape ur 12yrears old minor. Intoxicated paedo.
Its not claim...everyone knows you people drink more abeg...even in northern Nigeria your people are the ones selling it and can only be gotten from them...
On the issue of rape...it happens in your place most...apart from rape you people practice incest too...
Morever you Bleep your minors with their consent as it normal there...
Recently a girl was rape in church in your place...
Go deal with that before spitting rubbish
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
my paternal uncle was once a federal lawmaker. Has ur father ever rule this country or any of ur lineage even as a councillor? Born to rule mentality will kill u.
Wa once a federal law maker...but you are here exhibiting your stupidity....
It is not your father guy....i believe you will be going there to beg for looted money...
What happened to your uncle?....he lost foolishly i guess...
What have you acheived when he was a law maker...
I guess he bought the phone you are using to spit nonsense here...
You are pained as northerners are rulling your miserable asses..born to rule mentality you say...thank God you said it...
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by ada9ja(f): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

They know that their brother, bubu the mumu is a bigot. So, not a big deal.
I won't be surprised if the dullard grants their wish.
u be the greatest mumu
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
all these happening with tactic support from Afonja influencers - as always, you will find the fingers of the yoruba man in the betrayal of his brothers
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by sagiboy1234: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
GOOD NICE MOVE BY NYCN
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by villybest(f): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-asked-to-sack-new-neco-registrar-replace-with-a-northern-candidate/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
I can see that NNPC executives is filled with host states of Niger delta's.
I fear for my country.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by lukency(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Prof Godswill Obioma one of the foremost and finest educationists of our time.Expect an unenvisaged transformation in NECO.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by donkossy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
When is neck exams?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.