Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (52659 Views)

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Ck29: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Misplaced priority �
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by FlordFlorez(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Look at this pained idiot....
Northerners will continue to rule your pained and miserable asses
and u & ur family will continue to suffer & smile simultneously in the hands of ur slavemasters. U people rule but still remain most backward. Poverty don finish this one sha...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Jakemedg(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

North will surely give up power to the south 2023
Tinubu is our candidate
LOL with the division in the south i doubt
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by darfay: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
They are claiming host community for NECO again?
Maddddooo
That's a very funny trash from arewa
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by aspirebig: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmm

Only today, this has come up after the other post about one group being president of the country for life.

Is matter of time, that year one dark guy did more than this.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by richmanrichard: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
The zombies(mana the dead meat seller) is viewing this thread but, has suddenly gone dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
and u & ur family will continue to suffer & smile simultneously in the hands of ur slavemasters. U people rule but still remain most backward. Poverty don finish this one sha...
Keep been deceived we remain the most backward...
Poverty don finish me?
That's what you would have wished but no...am never poor...
You think because you are poor everyone is?
You are a pained bigot...and will continue to be...
My family isn't suffering and has never suffered....
My family has been doing good even during military rule...
Am sure you are surprised why i am on Nairaland...
Am here to engage bigots and miserable people like you during my leisure time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

but you've admitted it countless times that both your poor father and grandfather were wretched drunks!
Not as drunk as you entire generation you fool...
I have never taken alcohol and will never take it...get that into your dumb skull
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by richmanrichard: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
s w has joined d wai le rs! I thought they wud b happy with this.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by MoIbrahim: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Greedy northerners. Power intoxicated fools. Powerful but senseless. God, why did u punish this country like this, why??

Is that so?

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by FlordFlorez(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Keep been deceived we remain the most backward...
Poverty don finish me?
That's what you would have wished but no...am never poor...
You think because you are poor everyone is?
You are a pained bigot...and will continue to be...
My family isn't suffering and has never suffered....
My family has been doing good even during military rule...
Am sure you are surprised why i am on Nairaland...
Am here to engage bigots and miserable people like you during my leisure time
wail me more, asslicker.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
wail me more, asslicker.
You were the one wailing....
Hope you an IPOB pig grin grin....as you the ones that wail more in the currently and will never rule this country tongue
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
wail me more, asslicker.
You have a higher chance of being an asslicker...as you people are very dirty...
The sex scandal of a woman licking a man's anus was from your side...how about that? tongue
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thetruthalways: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
wail me more, asslicker.
You have a higher chance of being an asslicker...as you people are very dirty...
The sex scandal of a woman licking a man's anus was from your side...how about that? tongue
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by hammerU: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
nengibo:
hammerU, see wat buhari is doing to our blothers, why dont we igbos go n protest at abuja instead of wasting time online

Biafra is the only solution. Bro

I dont know why we rather focus on fighting ourselves like fools.

wateva is the matter, we can look it over later and find a way forward.

This people will take everything, including our land and lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by FlordFlorez(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You were the one wailing....
Hope you an IPOB pig grin grin....as you the ones that wail more in the currently and will never rule this country tongue
my paternal uncle was once a federal lawmaker. Has ur father ever rule this country or any of ur lineage even as a councillor? Born to rule mentality will kill u.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by lucianohase(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Imagine how it feels to appoint many northerners to sensitive positions in NNPC while Niger Delta is being short changed! These people are so nepotic...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Neddyogu(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Unfortunately, Bubu can't hear his wails cos wax don clog up his left ear and due to the Covik one nine, he can't fly to London to have it cleaned out.

Mumu thinks that NECO stands for Niger state Examination Council.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Starhearts: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
edo3:
Oti doju e bayi.. Meanwhile,, doctors in d house,, i started feeling pains at ankle region of my leg this evening and av started nursing different thought that maybe i marched juju.. Pls any one wt solution abeg..

Wen last did u have SEX
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by mexbee1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-asked-to-sack-new-neco-registrar-replace-with-a-northern-candidate/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Federal Character ought to reflect in all FG's appointments however let the best man for the job do the job

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv. Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We also offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by FlordFlorez(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Not as drunk as you entire generation you fool...
I have never taken alcohol and will never take it...get that into your dumb skull
thats how u people always claim not to drink. The other day, we heard how 11 of ur kinsmen rape ur 12yrears old minor. Intoxicated paedo.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
FarahAideed:
Don't be surprised if Buhari does what they want
He won't do that.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
They should focus on their work and not meddling in the activities of the Presidency, the President has the prerogative to appoint whoever is qualified for the post.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Thonee(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
I also call on bubu to sack all the northerners in NNPC and replace them with Niger Deltans.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by isnovic(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who were they last Registrar?

Why now that an Igbo Man is appointed, they are calling for indigenization of the position or appointment of a Northern person.

I wish they do, as it will be one more reason why all positions hereafter, NPA, IMMIGRATION, NNPC, NDDC, FIRS, FRSC, All Military Commands, EFCC, ICPC, CJ and all other federal character commission appointment to be returned to the South.

An if they complain, take the Army and level them, and claim they are terrorist group, just like their hero is currently doing.

If they cry, give them the precedence of 95/5% rule, that you belong to everyone and directed by no-one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by OVB123: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't know what this country has turn into. everytime one issue to another and today is NECO tommorow it will be WAEC or JAMB. This nonsense should be stop. Let the person who the cap fit wears the crown.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Itannooluwa(f): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...Nigeria belongs...
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by laughter123: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
edo3:
Oti doju e bayi.. Meanwhile,, doctors in d house,, i started feeling pains at ankle region of my leg this evening and av started nursing different thought that maybe i marched juju.. Pls any one wt solution abeg..

Since you say na juju then na juju. Abeg who do us like this?
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by slowice(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
So the North can head refinery in pH and delta but they t want a southern head of neco gone and replaced with a northerner.... Interesting.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by adenigga(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

They know that their brother, bubu the mumu is a bigot. So, not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2020
We pray for the day Nigerian youth will stop being cowards and rise against these power drunk Northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.