Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (52658 Views)

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by stieyven(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

They know that their brother, bubu the mumu is a bigot. So, not a big deal.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Grateful02(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2020
This definition sef. I still dey look am for history books�

sodiqapril:
Government of the north for the north and by the north.......it would have even made a little bit of sense if all the northerners bubu keeps employing are capable but no what do we have, the head of EFCC saying Corona virus is caused by corruption, IGP of police shouting transmission,a Sharia lawyer as choef judge of a nation.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by stieyven(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Greedy northerners. Power intoxicated fools. Powerful but senseless. God, why did u punish this country like this, why??
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by BabbanBura(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by One4me: 1:01am On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

I won't be surprised if the dullard grants their wish.

Instead of wasting yout time blaming Northerners for speaking with one voice, if your Bigotry and tribal hatred will allow you and some other Easterners, learn to work with your other SOUTHERNERS to get rid of this Buubu Virus and take control of the destiny of Middle belt and Southern Nigeria.

The only Power these Northerners have is their UNITY .... and the TRIBAL HATRED that some Easterners like you foster on other Southerners.

The Truth may hurt but it is not too late to amend things otherwise, Slavery is waiting for Southerners, all Southerners, in the hands of Northerners.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Temysteve(m): 1:09am On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Greedy northerners. Power intoxicated fools. Powerful but senseless. God, why did u punish this country like this, why??
Those idiot mofos no Sabi anything, just to dey attain position dem no. Adamu Adamu has not address the issue of how schs gonna resume since lockdown emerge, always pushing minister of state to do all taking. Na God go punish all of them, awon werey gbogbo
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by SmartPolician: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2020
nengibo:
hammerU, see wat buhari is doing to our blothers, why dont we igbos go n protest at abuja instead of wasting time online

Why would the igbos protest?

Is Igbo the only ethnic group in Nigeria?

It's okay to make a wish, but it's another thing for the wish to be granted.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by showafrica(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

Thats there business, if they like let them replace Bubu with another abokiiii... Its no longer our business here in the south.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by One4me: 1:19am On Jun 07, 2020
fairfora:
Nonsense. Is NECO a state-owned body or federal-owned? Na ethnic bigotry go split this country as orchestrated by the north under the Buhari-led administration. It's clearly written on the wall already. We are only waiting for it to happen.

Buhari is the Architect of the destruction fo Nigeria, as a country
The Dumb, Nepotistic Bigot will go down in History as the person who destroyed the Fragile Unity of this country...but it is all for good.
Let the 'ceremonial' begin
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Biafranguy1(m): 2:20am On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

Which of the buhari sef, the dead or the Aisha the who.re in the villa. Mtcheeeew angry
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by DrObum(m): 2:42am On Jun 07, 2020
They should also agitate for NNPC GMD to be fired and replaced with a Niger deltan.

Ndi Ara.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by DrObum(m): 2:44am On Jun 07, 2020
eebraa:
Very soon all agancies will be headquartered in Abuja and there will be no HOST community
Abuja fell from the sky? No be person land?
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Distinct009(m): 2:48am On Jun 07, 2020
https:///IT9zys9iYsnBrzwqZtDsXo

Alliance Global is paying seriously...
Join today ���
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Replace him and let the north give us peace. Nobody gives shit about this country anymore.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by hizikin(f): 3:32am On Jun 07, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Flairoqy(m): 3:56am On Jun 07, 2020
I swear on my left balls, a southern/easterner posted this.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by opribo(m): 4:09am On Jun 07, 2020
If a certificateless man can be a president of this great nation where we have people with various skill sets and certificate then i want to ask what skills does one need to be a president of Nigeria.

Obviously none, the thing is if you are a gangster able to command a militia army, then you are half way in. One surely dont need a skill to be the head of this nation.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by edo3(m): 4:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Starhearts:

Wen last did u have SEX
pls does it av to do wt sex!? Am not joking oo.. Just woke up now and d pain is still there.. I didn't hit my leg o
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Sunnyja: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2020
BaoleXino:
I keep on saying it, entitlement mentality,scrap federal character, employ only those qualified.
Are they even implementing the federal character principle?! The country is one huge joke.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by reganvida: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2020
edo3:
Oti doju e bayi.. Meanwhile,, doctors in d house,, i started feeling pains at ankle region of my leg this evening and av started nursing different thought that maybe i marched juju.. Pls any one wt solution abeg..

Na native doctors you dey call or medical doctors? Specify since you dey think say you march juju.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Neco is your state right? Bunch of self souls
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Onlyonebuhari: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

A bigot that gave CBN Governor two times appointments while your own non bigot brother sack the only he met.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by riczy(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2020
kolakolex:
Must we be tribalistic about every appointment
Dnt say we, rather say "Northerners" its dem nt we!
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Brushstrokes20: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Damn it! The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by jaxxy(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Not acceptable. Nigeria is for all. NECO is National not state.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by edo3(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2020
reganvida:

Na native doctors you dey call or medical doctors? Specify since you dey think say you march juju.
na medical doctors oo,, native ke..
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by cryptotech: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Na mumu talk be these.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by jogsman01(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Then chop am
what I wrote is a sarcasm. I'm against this government from birth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Lovelyn451(f): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Sack him ooo, and all Igbo soldiers in the north sent back to the east while your mother rapist northern soldiers and terrorist Fulani back to the north
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Kenneth10110(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2020
jogsman01:
what I wrote is a sarcasm. I'm against this government from birth

Bless up. To even notice sarcasm relating to this government is so hard now very clueless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.