Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! (4856 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / OMG!!!!! She Finally Proposed!!!! / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by zionmmv: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
[b]Guys,on a serious NOTE, 'Will you still FEEL the same if you find out that the beautiful and hottest woman you met in a club last night,took her home,and in the morning,found out that she's done a breast enhancement, Liposuction and have dentures?

I met this babe,the hottest among the hot babes , Tall,well shaped,beautiful smile, OMG, She was a drop dead Gorgeous.A babe only the hottest guys could go for.She was everything I could ask for in a woman.I walked up to her and before you knew it,we were so into each other.One thing led to the other,we danced,smooched and kissed.Wow,I was on fire for it's not everyday you find such a beauty in your life.I made up my mid that she was the one and started making promises which I honestly intended to keep.I convinced her and cajoled her into going home with me, I couldn't resist this beautiful damsel.You know how it is when you don reach point of no return,where you don't have your senses anymore, I Kissed,I sucked bobby,everything.Everything was fine and I felt I have found my soul mate.

In the morning,with the lights on,as I was admiring her beautiful body, I observed that she's done breast enhancement,even Liposuction.I woke her up and to my greatest shock,She had no TEETH but dentures.Oh God!All the beautiful images I had about her jut disappeared, Even my d.i.c.k shrinked that I had to bend my head to touch it.I couldn't imagine that me of people for hours, was kissing a babe without teeth and sucking artificial bobby.I have been vomiting since morning and food has no taste for me anymore.Now she was meant to stay with me till tomorrow,but I can't even look at her face now and been trying to find a way to discharge her.After making so much promises last night,I don't know again how to tell her that am not longer interested.

What do I do?Am I acting up for nothing?Will you as a NAIJA dude,in all honesty still say with her?Please put yourself in my shoes ooo![/b]
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
Did your lack of EYECANDYNESS caused her teeth to run away? Just asking.
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
You just made this up right? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Coolabbie: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
Sounds lyk a made up story.
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
You guys noticed the red shit too? ^^^^^^^^
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by deniyor: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
It is a made up story but he tried to make it believable at least tongue. I guess she was the one just cos of her looks only. Quite shallow minded I see.
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
Women with no teeth hav the best work ethnic. . .errm down there! LMFAO!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
[size=22pt]FAINTED[/size]

Do tell me that lil girl up there is MZ. DARK?!!!

[size=22pt]Fainted AGAIN![/size]
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by philip0906(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
Won't even make a nollywood script. . .
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=22pt]FAINTED[/size]

Do tell me that lil girl up there is MZ. DARK?!!!

[size=22pt]Fainted AGAIN![/size]

grin grin
I WAS POSSESSED, IT WASN'T ME TYPING grin grin!
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by ShyOne(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2011
Tell her to pop her teeth back in so you guys can resume

You said you went past the point of return

Fake bosoms?  So what - actually they are better because they stay firm forever (10-20 years per surgery and sometimes longer if it is inserted under the bosom muscle) - well into her senior years you can still proudly present her on your arm

As far as liposuction - you can't tell that she has had liposuction. So that makes me wonder to the validity of your story.

You too will have dentures one day so what is the deal?  How is her other attributes?  Her personality, intelligence, sense of humor, bank account?  What up with those?
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin
I WAS POSSESSED, IT WASN'T ME TYPING grin grin!

Hmm. Mmm. Mmmm. cool
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
@poster
can you imagine that you will have no teeth mark on your dikc anymore after BJ?! this is the perfect lady, lol!!!!!
marry her quick and have her invest on DENTAL IMPLANTS instead!

******dreaming of bj without teeth, while drooling on my keyboard******
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^see Chima?

. . .and I am bad  grin grin

Shy-One:

You too will have dentures one day so what is the deal?  How is her other attributes?  Her personality, intelligence, sense of humor, bank account?  What up with those?

wink grin grin
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by ShyOne(f): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
can you imagine that you will have no teeth mark on your dikc anymore after BJ?! this is the perfect lady, lol!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahah

whooooo - hahahahahaha

u r too much
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Spclst900: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
story story
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Charmah: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
dis most definateli sounds like a made up story man!!! vry vry funny tho buh if its true, na d Beyonce u dey find go kill u tongue, if u wnt a perfect lady try barbie coz deres no such thin as a perfect lady tongue
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Hmm. You might want to check to see if them heffas got their rabies shot if they are "leaving" teeth marks on your kondo. undecided [size=2pt]That is not normal suga.[/size]
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrCork17: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
huh? Mrs, Chima had no teeth & u kissed her? undecided
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mr. Cork and Mrs. Chima.

Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm.  You might want to check to see if them heffas got their rabies shot if they are "leaving" teeth marks on your kondo.   undecided    [size=2pt]That is not normal suga.[/size]

you will be surprised on how many women out there dont know how to give a proper bj OR how many men dont say shiit when the gal is a bj disaster!

clue #1: just a mere contact with the teeth and the cokc is WRONG/PAINFUL but many women do not know that fact!
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
Chima that was gross.
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by MrsChima1(f): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
Is that why many men have small kondo?@Mr Brownjay? Due to the lack of BJ techniques?
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Dsense(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mr. Cork and Mrs. Chima.
Worst pichie ever . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is that why many men have small kondo?@Mr Brownjay? Due to the lack of BJ techniques?

what does kondo size have to do with bj technique?! you are confusing me lady. . . . . . . .are you ok?!

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed / Why You Should Sleep Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.