Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines (750 Views)

2015 Elections Will Be Difficult To Rig--INEC / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Jega: 2015 Elections Will Be Difficult To Rig, INEC Fully Prepared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by AnonyNiga: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

I have devised a means to rig INEC'S DDC Machines to produce Voters card and take care of the fingerprint security aspect of it with no risk of being voided or detected (Tested and Trusted). I have the ability to make the DDC machines produce over 100,000 unique identity per machine a day.

I am professional in ICT and security devices and a member of Nairaland for about two years now but I am using a new ID because I don't want to disclose my real Identity for now.

what do you advice me to do.

My Options

1) Make it Open on Nairaland and risk Politicians taking advantage of it and making a mess of the whole registration process?

2) Be an Unpatriotic Nigerian and sell it for high paying Profit ( have actually given it a thought) ?

3) Keep it to myself until after the Voter's registration Process?

4) Sell it to the Media and make a mess of the whole registration process?

5) Try and reach INEC's boss Professor Tahiru Jega and point out the lapse to him?

Nairalanders pls advice .

Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by ReachRich(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2011
keep it to yourself.
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by tolu001: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
I bet politicians dont need you they are probably somewhere as i write with the DDC machine generating as many voters cards as they want.

Trust Nigerian Politheivians they already have that in their arsenal of rigging mercenaries
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by AnonyNiga: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
@tolu001, I am sure all they are doing will be voided by INEC once the whole Processes is over and the whole information is uploaded to INEC's data center it will sought out all duplicate registrants and false information inclusive of false fingerprints.

When the list of valid Registered voters will be made public as INEC says everything they have done will be voided.
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by omanzo02: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Poster.

Are u looking for attention on NL that u were'nt getting with your former ID?
ICT professional ko, ICT profession ni.
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
If you are real, take your lousy discovery to INEC chairman and be kept in SSS kirikiri custody under the name of safe custody till after the election then the govt will make you a scapegoat by branding you a treat to national security then send you to kirikiri maximum were u will spend the rest of your life! undecided undecided

You think you are the only one that have discovered how to hack the INEC DDC machine? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Young man, u should know when to keep quite and when to hide!
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by texazzpete(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
why are you people even replying this obvious troll?
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by Adonike(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
foooooooooolzz, !
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by violent(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
Send it to the media house
Re: How To Rig Inec's Ddc Machines by Mbeki: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
if you're dat good, you won't still be in this country!

(1) (Reply)

obasanjo Says How They Rigged Him In North. Yoruba Obas Shun Obasanjo / I Will Bulldoze Ladoja, Ajimobi –alao-akala ! / How Babangida Provided Venue For CPC’s Minna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.