Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2428 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blackteeth:

D sense I think you have just contradicted yourself saying that intelligence is knowledge, but you said the opposite before go back and check well.
Your brain is also black not just your teeth grin grin
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
Lmao, see guys dey hustle just to catch a fish babe.
Re: . by Coolabbie: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
Lol @mygoldie dats so mean.
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
mygoldie, abeg I have a golden fish already. Am just trying to school some guys here. Person no go talk here again?

@D sense. You finally got choked.

@190. My blackteeth is a sign of good life. I kept chewing hot tasting foods and my teeth got burnt to ash black.
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2011
Coolabbie:

Lol @mygoldie dats so mean.

Fact! Desense is trying his hard to sound intelligent. tongue
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2011
Blackteeth:

mygoldie, abeg I have a golden fish already. Am just trying to school some guys here. Person no go talk here again?

@D sense. You finally got choked.

@190. My blackteeth is a sign of good life. I kept chewing hot tasting foods and my teeth got burnt to ash black.
You mean like this . . . . ,

Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Fact! Desense is trying his hard to sound intelligent. tongue
He's or trya be? angry
Tell me where you at . . .I can fly down latest next week wink
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2011
Geeeeeeeeeeeeez Desense is that your pic? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you look 20 years younger. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2011
You mean you wanna see my pichie? tongue
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2011
Excuse you Dsense. I know damn well you aint lectured me about keeping it cool with people because of whatever and you doing the exact same thing you LECTURED ME ABOUT! You hypocrite!
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2011
hahahahah Husband and wife, i think i will sthu on this one. undecided undecided
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2011
He make me wanna pull his ears sometimes! Men! angry angry
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:54am On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Excuse you Dsense. I know damn well you aint lectured me about keeping it cool with people because of whatever and you doing the exact same thing you LECTURED ME ABOUT! You hypocrite!
Sweetie . . .Calm down pls shocked shocked
What did i do ? . . . .Did i say anything wrong to anybody?
Hmmmm talk to me . , c'mon kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Mygoldie.
God don catch you nau,My wifey is around,So any unwanted act from you and you would receive a harmful treat from my sweetheart ''Mrs China''
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2011
Lol,i see you loves him wella undecided lipsrsealed
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie may your hair get nappy! angry angry angry

I don't want you to get banned like you told me that you don't want to get me banned Dsense. You my sane and my blanket! What would I do without you suga? cry cry cry cry
Re: . by aminalib(f): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2011
aww my brother d-sense has fans now
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 1:02am On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

and your face gets pampers,sounds more like it eh!! grin grin grin
Re: . by MissyB3(f): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2011
The 3 virtues I think go together and people often misuse are : Knowledge, Intelligence, and Wisdom. Ofttimes, we tend to refer to a knowledgeable person as an intelligent person. Maybe we need to agree on what intelligence is and what makes one intelligent.
Intelligence is more than just reasoning. I like to simply define intelligence as the ability to
put knowledge to efficient use.

What you're trying to do is place knowledge above intelligence which is an absurd thing to do. If there was a scale on which these virtues could be weighed, intelligence would outweigh knowledge for it is possible to be knowledgeable and be unintelligent but impossible to be intelligent without having knowledge.

Level 2 - Intelligence [ To climb here, you must first have knowledge. It doesn't matter what you know but just know. As long as you know how to apply the information you have, in order to produce/obtain desired result.
Level 1 - Knowledge [ You can be here and not move further. Your information remains with you and you're simply enlightened]

Example : Mr cork's purpose for signing up on Nl could be to irritate the hell out of everyone. He knows the kind of comments that is capable of pissing one off, he deliberately posts those comments and people eventually get pissed. He's obtained his desired result . . .mission accomplished. Whether he seems silly in the eyes of Missy is irrelevant to the fact that, that act of his is an intelligent one.

Liken Mr cork's example to that of the men - John Presper Eckert & John W. Mauchly, Bill Gates, Thomas A. Edison, Karl Benz etc - (whose inventions are) considered intelligent today because they knew what to bring together to get a desired result.

These people are doing/did the same thing.  . . .Putting/put knowledge to effective use.

So no, there's no way knowledge is of more value than intelligence for intelligence comes after knowldege. Agreed that the word is misused; every Jerry and tom is being considered intelligent even w/out proving to be.

Plus, yes, I think you have a point when you said everyone is intelligent.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:13am On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't want you to get banned like you told me that you don't want to get me banned Dsense. You my sane and my blanket! What would I do without you suga? cry cry cry cry
Sweetie kiss kiss
But was kidding with them all ''No misunderstanding''.
Thank you hun,I just back off.
Re: . by MissyB3(f): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2011
Whatever happened to Blackteeth's original post? undecided
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:16am On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

aww my brother d-sense has fans now
Yeah,The girls die to roll with me . . But i have chosen only  ''Mrs china and two other jerkoff grin '' .  , they are the best to hang aroung with when the weather is cold grin
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 1:21am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=22pt]THAT IT! MYGOLDIE! School park at 3 pm on DOT! angry angry angry[/size]

Dsense! Pass out the flyers! We having a JELLO FIGHT IN BIKINI TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

Admission fee: $29.99!
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2011
That okay Dsense, I will be your seasonal friend.

My husband keep me warm all year around. embarassed tongue
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by violent(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2011
Plus, yes, I think you had a point when you said everyone is intelligent.

Saying everyone is intelligent is just like saying everyone is tall. There has to be some kind of benchmark to measure the in depth of intelligence.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:28am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 1:32am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy Without Beards? / Strong Words To My Fellow Guys(unless U R Nt Human Den Dnt Open) / 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.