Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,146 members, 7,838,920 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by 190: 2:02am On Jan 23, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: . by Dsense(m): 2:05am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Why all these vex bro cheesy
Re: . by 190: 2:10am On Jan 23, 2011
^^Free me, My babe has been arguing all nite leaving me alone in the bedroom angry angry angry
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 2:11am On Jan 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by 190: 2:11am On Jan 23, 2011
^^Mtschewww undecided undecided
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 2:14am On Jan 23, 2011
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hey you go to bed,your gal is waiting.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^Free me, My babe has been arguing all nite leaving me alone in the bedroom angry angry angry
Nobody is arguing with babe here . . .But she's sitting at the right corner smoking weed grin
Re: . by MissyB3(f): 2:20am On Jan 23, 2011
violent:

Saying everyone is intelligent is just like saying everyone is tall. There has to be some kind of benchmark to measure the in depth of intelligence.  
I think everyone is intelligent to some degree/has abilty to produce intelligent results [barring those suffering from mental handicap]; the level just varies [if intelligence can be measured]. This is sorta difficult to explain but if you give me YOUR definition of intelligence, it could help.

There are said to be different types of intelligence, and I daresay there's no way a 'healthy' individual would lack all of these. S/he may be deficient in one or more area(s) but definitely not all.

Intelligence doesn't have to do with only knowledge acquired within the four walls of a classroom. I believe humans are inherently intelligent to some extent. . . . .some people just improve and some just decide to be stùpid, not putting to use, their ability.
Re: . by 190: 2:29am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hey you go to bed,your gal is waiting.

Nor follow me talk undecided undecided
D-sense:

Nobody is arguing with babe here . . .But she's sitting at the right corner smoking weed grin

Mz dark must hear this, angry angry
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 23, 2011
LMFAO! Goldie, 190 & D-NONSense!  grin grin silly peeps!

btw Sense, [size=5pt]unlike urself at least my "high" doesn't require a pipe![/size]
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2011
Missy B, you are very correct concerning what you said that knowledge comes first before intelligence, and without knowledge intelligence wouldn't exist. I also liked the way you used your own definition of intelligence to make your case. It seems each person views intelligence from a different angle which makes us have different opinions on the issue.

Anyway, I disagree with you that intelligence is more important than knowledge because a man can exist with knowlegde without intelligence but cannot exist with intelligence without knowledge.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Nor follow me talk undecided undecided
Mz dark must hear this, angry angry

That's her addiction . . .No way you can call it off . . . . She likes weed grin

MzD@rkSkin:

LMFAO! Goldie, 190 & D-NONSense! grin grin silly peeps!

btw Sense, [size=5pt]unlike urself at least my "high" doesn't require a pipe![/size]

May your wig fly away while on Metro station ''Public'' angry angry
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

That's her addiction . . .No way you can call it off . . . . She likes weed grin

and may the cops find a weed in her pink purse. grin grin
Re: . by anunaki(f): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
i believe there is a natural inborn intelligence which is seen through geniuses or  highly talented individuals who need no prior knowlegde to practice their abilities, however knowledge is acquired in the course of our life time through different experiences which makes us grow mentally if only we have the capacity to think and learn.one has to be intelligent to gain knowledge and enhance intelligency, we should see intelligent like a small seed which needs continous watering (knowledge)so as it can grow, when you dont water your brain with knowledge your thinking capacity will deteriorate, hence intelligent and knowlegde are dependent of eachother and they conflude like a river at the end,
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Amen . .In her pink purse grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Weed eh? and wig? you sure we are discussing me or your old arse sugar mama who lives on 419 Con-artes Drive?  angry angry grin Crack head! 

Mygoldie:

angry angry It wasn't me seen with the pink purse, I swear! lol It was Mr.Cork in drag! grin grin 
Re: . by Woke4all(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
BLACKTEETH WHY DID YOU MODIFY THE TOPIC? angry
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Weed eh? and wig? you sure we are discussing me or your old arse sugar mama who lives on 419 Con-artes Drive?  angry angry grin Crack head! 

angry angry It wasn't me seen with the pink purse, I swear! lol It was Mr.Cork in drag! grin grin 

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by queensmith: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2011
All of you need to return to nursery, knowledge and intelligence cannot be weighted against one another! knowledge without intelligence is bull all. Intelligence without a substantiated amount of knowledge isstill intelligence!

Intelligence is a definition of your cognitive function- ie the way you use, store and process information. ie how your brain works
you can KNOW something doesnt mean you KNOW HOW to utilise this knowledge, your soo called knowledge is in turn useless!

Intelligence identifies an individuals ABILITY, whilst knowledge is simply a measurement of your EXPERIENCE, not interchangeable ok!!

Lemme see if i can simplify this for you- you wont weight a leaf against a tree- you wont weight a penny against a pound, in the same way you cannot weigh intelligence against knowledge.

abeg thats the best i can do without having to go all neuroscientist on you! if you STILL dont get it employ google!
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Mygoldie,
Ogunfe angry angry
Re: . by Phate07(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2011

Ermm, is this a fallout from a certain thread in the 'Nairaland Section'? undecided

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584507.0.html
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2011
queensmith, just shut up please!!! With your crappy definition of intelligence, you are the one to be given a PhD while the others go to nursery right? You are the one getting it right eeeh? Please go have a sit!!
Re: . by queensmith: 12:58am On Jan 24, 2011
kmt its not ur fault, i am even the one that took pity on you- I should have left you to your nonsense understanding of the word!

lmao at me even thinking someone should come along soon and save you only for them to end up fuelling your stupidity. abeg me im out you can believe what you want.

shoulda let big bird teach you instead of the waste you probably had for an education!
Re: . by MissyB3(f): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2011
Blackteeth:

queensmith, just shut up please!!! With your crappy definition of intelligence, you are the one to be given a PhD while the others go to nursery right? You are the one getting it right eeeh? Please go have a sit!!
Lmao! grin grin Classic! grin cheesy grin

Some posts shouldn't be accorded a rebuttal; for that reason, I shall reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Martha... Where Lies Your Heart / APC VS PDP Come Feb 14 ,2015, Who Is Going To Win? Ur Votes Pls. / Y Is Dat When A Lady Enters A Guys Car,she Begins To Feel Lik She Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.