Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105495 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:46am On Jan 27, 2011
HAHAHAhA!

Oga DK is going all over the forum chasing girls!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:51am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

HAHAHAhA!

Oga DK is going all over the forum chasing girls!

He really wasn't.  Stranger, don't start anything.  I'm sure he's fun to talk to. And I invited him. I prefer this thread than going from thread to thread. Do you prefer no one else posts in it but us?

Buzugee is the one I'm gonna rip into if he ever shows up.  How hard can it be to find a thread with your name in the title?!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2011
hmmm
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2011
Company. Finally. smiley

Talk about your stay abroad. We'll stay on topic. Or read the whole thread and come back.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2011
What is hmmmmmmm?

Make i begin dey count? grin

Isale,

Just check his posts and you'd see what I am talking about?

Also, you can ask Tpia, she knows him very very very well!

I rest my case.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:56am On Jan 27, 2011
So Isale. what do you do exactly and how long have you been in the US?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:57am On Jan 27, 2011
Why don't you answer the questions I asked you?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 12:57am On Jan 27, 2011
everyone is foreign and non-nigerian to him
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:59am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

So Isale. what do you do exactly and how long have you been in the US?

I don't want to put too much personal info on here, but you already know what my degree is in. . . (some more gradually).
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2011
WTF! Bandit! Bandit! Bandit!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Why don't you answer the questions I asked you?

What question?

Jenifa_:

everyone is foreign and non-nigerian to him

Not everyone just people like you who are from Papua New Guinea

It was obvious, you werent Nigerian

I hate  when people lie, but we are now friends right?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 1:03am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

WTF! Bandit! Bandit! Bandit!

what happened?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:04am On Jan 27, 2011
Hello Atopy baby:

If you were to describe oga DK to a starnger, how would you describe him?

Please be honest ok?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2011
Stranger, How're you feeling?  And why are you asking "what do you do exactly" like that?  I think we have lots of company though.

Hi!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2011
OK forget about it Isale!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Hello Atopy baby:

If you were to describe oga DK to a starnger, how would you describe him?

Please be honest ok?

You're walking a minefield.  This will come back to bite you in the behind, Stranger!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

OK forget about it Isale!

What's the matter?

Hi Tpia.  Talk about DK.  He's here somewhere.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2011
Ok. Ask me any question and I would answer you.

I would be leaving work now and going for mid week service in chrch but I should be back home by 10:30 CST and would answer all questions.

Ask me anything I dont have anything to hide.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2011
Compile all your questions ohhh
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Ok. Ask me any question and I would answer you.

I would be leaving work now and going for mid week service in chrch but I should be back home by 10:30 CST and would answer all questions.

Ask me anything I dont have anything to hide.

dayokanu:

Compile all your questions ohhh

I don't have any questions. I was just shooting the breeze. smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

What question?
Not everyone just people like you who are from Papua New Guinea
It was obvious, you werent Nigerian

I thought you knew by now that I always tell you lies. I'm actually from latvia although my ex-boyfriend is half cameroonian and half nigerian.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:15am On Jan 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

I thought you knew by now that I always tell you lies. I'm actually from latvia although my ex-boyfriend is half cameroonian and half nigerian.

What?

So your BF is igbo or hausa?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:17am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

You live in Texas?  That's on central time, right?  I always forget that.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2011
Speaking of groupies, Stranger, keep yours out of this thread, and in the Romance section where they belong.  wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:31am On Jan 27, 2011
Where did you get that from?

And, who are my groupies?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2011
hmm, O ga o! shocked
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Where did you get that from?

And, who are my groupies?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=590933.msg7607239#msg7607239

smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:35am On Jan 27, 2011
Okay. It probably wasn't a good idea inviting people into this thread.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2011
He really wasn't.  Stranger, don't start anything.  I'm sure he's fun to talk to.  And I invited him

ah, the joys of innocence.

na dayokanu dey get all these accolades?

plz dont accidentally fall for him o. If you dont want bp.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

hmm, O ga o! shocked

Hi!  Oga Kilode.  I don't mind you at all.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:37am On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

Voice of reason from DK's first and oldest wife?

Isale listen carefully!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

Ah Tpia.  You don't understand.  I didn't want any wahala is all.  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.