Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Please Help this Desperate Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help this Desperate Chick (1267 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? / Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help this Desperate Chick by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
Its weird and completely hilarious. I think this desperate young dude was so foolish, and still smart though to have gone the 'Alamesiegha' way. Read what he told 234next, you might sympathize with the poor and helpless boy while laughing

I went into this act just last month because I needed money. I have tried menial jobs but much was not coming from it. My desperation to get money for my JAMB and I wanted to buy a part time form to University of Lagos made me to impersonate. I am not a gay; people tell me that I look like a woman and I have a feminine voice, so I thought I could use what I have to get what I want. I got the female clothes, shoes and bags from the market at Isolo where I live. My intention is that when I get the money for my part time form and my JAMB, I will quit. This man was my third victim, and I have made N20,000 from this deal.
“I intended to stop and go into teaching when school resumes, because I wanted to go to the university to study Accountancy, because I am a very brilliant boy. I am the last of 10 children and my mother is dead. My father told me that he cannot sponsor my education and what my elder ones give me is not enough, so I was just doing this to help myself. I just dial any number and when I hear a man’s voice, I will introduce myself as a woman to him and since I have a feminine voice, some of the men will call me back and arrange that we meet. I agree to meet them at night. There is an uncompleted building near my house and that is where I dress up. I put pure water on my chest and made them look like bosom and used glue gum to paste the earrings on my ears. I put lips stick and make up like women do. But my first victim, I told him that I was a man after we got into the room. I explained everything to him that I needed money for my school, he took pity on me and gave me money. I have made N20,000 before I was caught. I feel bad about my ways; young men should not emulate me, and they should work hard and face their studies,”

http://..com/2011/01/this-19-year-old-man-disguised-as-woman.html#more
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Dsense(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Topic,
Menhhhh this is hideous , . . .Damn grin grin grin grin grin
I wish one of the victim could be a bisexual . . menh , , He would have humped the hell outa him grin grin grin
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Coolabbie: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2011
Wen u r hungry dats wen u r most creative. He only turned a supposed disadvantage into an advantage. I hope he isnt sent 2 jail.
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by philip0906(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
when poverty is bread and tea. . .pity
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by 190: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
All these happening during the era of GEJ

Vote 190 for president una nor gree
undecided undecided
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
d
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Mygoldie(f): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
that is MOBO's kinda chick. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^ Dont even go there, now you up and about this morning again, aint your guy anygood at night, how come you up so early.
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

that is MOBO's kinda chick. grin grin grin

Yeah, that's why hes made @ my post, That's how MOBO dude raised money for his UK trip,
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
MOBO444:

@ Poster what ever, you disgusting.

As disgusting as your smelling mouth odor.
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Mygoldie(f): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ Dont even go there, now you up and about this morning again, aint your guy anygood at night, how come you up so early.

I know it is morning in Nija,but it is night time over here, how is nija tho?
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2011
that is one HANDSOME woman, how could anyone think he was a woman, come on
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2011
d
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2011
lol awww u went and found me, were u molested as a child, all this jerking, jeez
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 5:54am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Look at the name you bear, animalib, you are disgusting.
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2011
lol u were molested by a gay man who was a BEAR(big hairy gay man), now i see
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2011
ff
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2011
lmaoo another stalker, don't u have some man whoring to go do tonight?
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Let me tell you what to do, find a real Man and make love to, thats what you lack in your life.
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2011
of course u bootleg asss counselor, ur only talk is finding a man, im thinking maybe YOU NEED A GOOD HARD ONE IN THAT HOLE OF URS
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2011
ff
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2011
wow i see u truly never get punny,
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by MOBO444(f): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Sweety i have to go to bed, i got duties you know, this lady by my side is very demanding and she know what she want, she dont waste her time on NL romance and other silly stuff you girls get up to,she a real woman and need her MAN (THATS ME) right now.
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by aminalib(f): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2011
ur useless duty dyckkkk said that 20 minutes ago, broken record, ***yawn***
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by Dsense(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Amina would you stop this angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help this Desperate Chick by fellow(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
@amina n @mobo

LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Wat Is So Special About Oyibe(white Men) We Niherians Can Still Better O / He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. / Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.