Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. (1266 Views)

Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Treasure10: 4:52am On Apr 21, 2013
I was in a very lovingly healthy relationship with my fiancé. Even though we live miles apart, we still talk to each other by phone 5-6 times daily, I called him early yesterday morning and he told me he was just on his way back from church. He tell me, if I know who is behind his financial problems and recent attacks, I will never believe it.
He said 7 pastors have all told him the same thing, he then lands me the shock of my life and tell me it is I. Myself.

I asked him, how on earth can it be me, and he replied sometimes its us but we don't know it. He has not spoken to me since then. He neither returns my calls or my messages. I am not only confused, but shocked, in pain and feel betrayed. We have been together for 2 years, and we also work together miles apart. I handle most of his PR work. Recently he was ill, I made him come here to receive the best treatment, as I could not bear the thought of him been so poorly unable to look after himself.
I literally have his back in everything he does, and I believed he had mine. Am still currently in a state of shock and that's why I am coming here. Can some one please just say something. I can not talk to friends or family as I don't want them to judge him or my relationship especially if this blows over. Will I ever be able to trust this relationship again especially now I know I am been blamed for what he is currently going through. I pray for him every single day, yet I am always the one to suffer.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by isalegan2: 5:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Jesus wept.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by onatisi(m): 5:36am On Apr 21, 2013
spiritual matters are very complex,and if care is not taken one may take the wrong step.the matter is in two folds ,it is possible he is right and also it is possible that he is wrong.the only way to clarify is to find out for urself from honest men of God ,God reveals hidden things.
from ur story i can see that u trully love him,but if he is going tru certain challenges for now he is likely to feel that u are the cause that is how we men are .but in order to know which step to take you need spiritual counselling.it is from there u will know what step to take next.he might be looking for a way to end the relationship ,no need to be sad ,first verify his accusations
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2013
Wa man kaddara lahu haqa kadrihi!we muslim never believe in all dis trash from our imams,if u are a good muslim believe that eve ry thing came from Allah not from human being or charm/jazz. christian self.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by CharlesShaw(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2013
U rlly must be heartbroken iGuess.
Both of u need to talk things out nd possibly look for a solution from a spiritual one.
Both of u.
But if his mind is made up on calling it quit, Brace ursef up.
U gotta move on, Life goes on.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Les: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2013
isale_gan2: Jesus wept.
me self de follow am weep..
3tings are involved.... To me o.

1. The dude is damn tired of u or is with another shawty and used this as a medium of break.up...too bad if it's true
2. The dude is an MFM member cos watever those guys says about demon is definitely correct..
3. D dude is a religious man and satan himself is very jealous of ur once healthy relationship, dat's why he instigated ur man against u, tru his servants- I say so cos to me, 90% of world pastors are demonic!!
Aint it obviouss d man values his Financial watever to his 'healthy relationship??'
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Yvete(f): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2013
Eh-yah! If you guys are serious about this relationship, you need to be open with each other and face your fears. Y'all should go for deliverance together and whatever they said to him, let them say it to your face as well. Spiritual stuff is not to be taken for granted.

Hope he didn't make this up though...
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Les: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2013
Treasure10: He told me, if I know who is behind his financial problems and recent attacks, I will never believe it.
did he really tell u dis Since u cant believe it, why did he believe it? I dont tink he believes it cos if he did, he shoulda asked u, why are u doing this to me, why are u against my financial status with jazz and ol dose kind stuff, u know, talk to u in a civilised manner but he just took actions? Dann!! He's timid and I dont think u wanna spend ur entire life with someone dat's meant to protect u, turning out to be dis scared and timid!
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2013
D dude is tired of u, or he has been sein anoda gal where he is, or d pastors hv a sista in mind 4 him all oda gals bcom evil, brace nd be strong, u dnt nid such azz hole in ur life. And does pastors r foolish, if mosquito chop u gv u malaria dy wil say na attack smh
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2013
My people die because of lack of knowledge,pastors are humans with sugar coated tongue,not different from a typical yahoo boy,capitalizing on the weakness of their clients,sorry congregation.

Back to the topic,if he claims you are his cause of his problem,then dump him,he's a silly person,looking for whom to blame for his failure in life. He's not mature,and doesn't deserve a lady like you. Such a man would be dictated to by his pastor on how to rule his home,and that would spell disaster for you in the future.

I don't believe in all these pastor,if pastors are good in predictions,why didn't Okotie see that his last wife aint good for him.

Brace yourself,he's tired of you.

1 Like

Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by mysticgal(f): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2013
which deliverance again,when pastor says she the cause of his problem,forget dear continue praying and leave the rest to God.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by mortee: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2013
It's either the guy wants to end the relationship and he is just making things up. Some guys can come up with funny reasons why they have to end a relationship.
And like we see in movies and for those who believe it, someone may be spiritually using your face to cause problems for him and when his pastor checked, it's your face they saw.
My advice is that you pray on your own and not begin to run about seeking solution to a problem that may not even be true. Once you start consulting pastors or spiritualists for help now, you'll be stuck in running from what is not pursuing you for the rest of your life.
Know yourself and your handiworks, and if you are sure you don't plan evil, do evil or speak evil, get the guy off your mind and pray for a better person who will believe that everything God created is good.
Trying to convince him you are not the cause of his problems and attacks may require him to follow him to places for deliverance or spiritual cleansing. Beware of being initiated into witchcraft o, or even being robbed of your own personal glory.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by isalegan2: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Wa man kaddara lahu haqa kadrihi!we muslim never believe in all dis trash from our imams,if u are a good muslim believe that eve ry thing came from Allah not from human being or charm/jazz. christian self.

Which Imam will even say nonsense like this?

Treasure10: . . . he told me he was just on his way back from church. He tell me, if I know who is behind his financial problems and recent attacks, I will never believe it.
He said 7 pastors have all told him the same thing, he then lands me the shock of my life and tell me it is I. Myself.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by obyrich(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
He went to 7 pastors and they all told him you were the cause? Big lie! The seven pastors are the seven demons ruining his life and working against his progress. If truly you have been as supportive as you claimed, then you can see he is being deceived into losing such a rare gem as you! I bet you if you collected the contacts of those pastors and consulted them privately about your relationship ( dont let your man know and dont let them know who your man is) they would tell you a different thing.
Truth is that he wants you out. He would regret it later. A cousin of mine once lost a girl specially made for him by God in a similar way and up till today, he is regretting his mistakes. My cousin was told he would impregnate a girl soon if he didnt take care. He concluded it was the girl and went ahead to give her a red card. He was also told that he would be a prophet of God. The guy as I speak with you now, after 5 years, is bleeping girls front and back including married women, yet he doesnt feel contented with any of them the way he felt with that girl.
Your guy is a coward and a traitor (sorry). He will come back begging if you can control yourself and 'pretend' nothing happened. It's hard to cage our emotions in the face of betrayal by our loved ones. Just try and forget him.

1 Like

Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by isalegan2: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
obyrich: He went to 7 pastors and they all told him you were the cause? Big lie! The seven pastors are the seven demons ruining his life and working against his progress. If truly you have been as supportive as you claimed, then you can see he is being deceived into losing such a rare gem as you! I bet you if you collected the contacts of those pastors and consulted them privately about your relationship ( dont let your man know and dont let them know who your man is) they would tell you a different thing.
Truth is that he wants you out. He would regret it later. A cousin of mine once lost a girl specially made for him by God in a similar way and up till today, he is regretting his mistakes. My cousin was told he would impregnate a girl soon if he didnt take care. He concluded it was the girl and went ahead to give her a red card. He was also told that he would be a prophet of God. The guy as I speak with you now, after 5 years, is bleeping girls front and back including married women, yet he doesnt feel contented with any of them the way he felt with that girl.
Your guy is a coward and a traitor (sorry). He will come back begging if you can control yourself and 'pretend' nothing happened. It's hard to cage our emotions in the face of betrayal by our loved ones. Just try and forget him.

So true. There is no sting like the sting of regret. lol. I'm even thinking now, there are no seven pastors in all - the clown probably has a thing for the number 7. Weirdos abound.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Girl, kick him to the curb.
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sighs
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Don't get why women put themselves in positions where a man can walk up to them and spew bs. Imagine the guts? Telling you without an inkling of doubt that you are the cause of his problems?? I mean wtf?

Sweety woman up, raise your head high and tell that fvcker to take the high road to hell. Be kind enough to point him the way while at it. Bloody nansense.

1 Like

Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by tellwisdom: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Treasure10: I was in a very lovingly healthy relationship with my fiancé. Even though we live miles apart, we still talk to each other by phone 5-6 times daily, I called him early yesterday morning and he told me he was just on his way back from church. He tell me, if I know who is behind his financial problems and recent attacks, I will never believe it.

I asked him, how on earth can it be me, and he replied sometimes its us but we don't know it. He has not spoken to me since then. He neither returns my calls or my messages. I am not only confused, but shocked, in pain and feel betrayed. We have been together for 2 years, and we also work together miles apart. I handle most of his PR work. Recently he was ill, I made him come here to receive the best treatment, as I could not bear the thought of him been so poorly unable to look after himself.
I literally have his back in everything he does, and I believed he had mine. Am still currently in a state of shock and that's why I am coming here. Can some one please just say something. I can not talk to friends or family as I don't want them to judge him or my relationship especially if this blows over. Will I ever be able to trust this relationship again especially now I know I am been blamed for what he is currently going through. I pray for him every single day, yet I am always the one to suffer.

You don finish em money...Abeg leave our brother alone angry
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by juliebrown: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dnt blame urself n dnt blame him it might b 2ru, i dnt mean directly bt indirectly, i hav seen a case wia a woman was responsible 4 her husband brk down bt unknown 2 her because her spiritual husband was against her marriage 2 d man, it was durin her deliverance d spiritual hubby began 2 say al manner of tinz 2ru her. So my advice is u both or u alone shuld go see a true man of God
Re: He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
OP, i'd advice u both go for deliverance, or u go alone, cos this world is really a funny place. He might be tellin the truth, cos i personally have been in his position before, and i fled.

Some ladies are unaware that somethin strange is followin them around due to the too many posessed female friends they carry about, or maybe when u were younger or in ur teen. U can be posessed thru so many things like spiritual husband like someone rightly said, wig/weave-on (indian, brazilian and co), posessed make up and mirrors, ur okrika pant/bra/clothes, nail cortex etc.

Go for deliverance and be free, even if u break up with him today (i do not pray for such) but who know what will happen to the next person. A stitch in time saves nine

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. / When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... / Why The Joystick Is Called John Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.