Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (38772 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by gabe15(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Who cares about your father's house? Besides If truly you're from Oda Town and your father's house is in Ijoka, I bet you won't call the ongoing dualization of Oda Road and that of Ijoka by AKETI nonsense.
Aketi and substandard road are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by LannisterIMP: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
PVision2020:

I guess Ikpeazu that has been unable to finish his dinning table size flyover for over 5years is Married to an Osu.
The fact is, the yardstick of leadership in the SW is quite high that Aketi's achievements seems normal (mimiko also did quite well). That's why your ancestors, your youths and your generations to come will keep packing themselves like sardine inside ekene dilichuckwu night bus to SW.

You are too h.a.r.s.h.
Pls Sofrry Soffry bro!

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pretyval: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Behind every successful man is a wise and supportive wife!!!
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by matrixme(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
pjhyde:

But these are not projects meant to be counted as an achievement by a state governor of an oil producing state. These projects are meant to be undertaken by the local government chairmen. Projects like these were part of the reasons why some of us never really supported Mimiko for second term despite the media propaganda. Aketi is recycling thesame method and he may not just succeed, Ondo people are wiser now. If he wants to test his popularity, he should go and tell this stories to ondo state students, Rufus Giwa poly and AAUA; he should go say same to Poly lecturers. See, a governor that fails in term of the welfare of his people has failed completely because it is fundamental. I can bet Akeredolu can not win Owo local govt not to talk of winning the state election. You know we don't make noise, we quietly await the election day.
This is perhaps the most sensible post here. Aketi thinks he can cow us into rewarding him with second term votes so he can reap massively by cashing out. Ondo state is not Kogi. There is no 4+4 governor here. It was a costly mistake we made during Mimiko era that won't be repeated. Many have forgotten that Ondo state is a PDP stronghold that even the president lost here.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OVB123: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
post=90435220:

You guys are really funny by comparing these rubbish to eastern governors projects grin grin even Gov of Abia performed better than this.
Shut up your mouth, i have been to south east several time and must tell u, apart from umahi of ebonyi state that is mainly building roads in the main city centre, the other south east state governors are not working again at all. i was in onitsha b4 d lockdown and i know what i saw - decayed of public roads in d state, enugu living in past glory, imo state can not tell what d new governor will do, abia state d worst in south east with major roads in the state in state of disrepair, telled me what are u braging about in that region?

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by roseb1(f): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Michdear:
don’t mind him ,the mega schools in Ondo State was built by Mimiko administration and not akeredolu even the picture of the international event center posted was erected by Mimiko ,akeredolu is a failure ,Aside the flyover in ore,ALMOST all the projects posted here are false,you need to have it in mind that Ondo State is one of the NDDC state too,Governor akeredolu performed below expectations,infact he took Ondo State back in terms of infrastructure,his media are only here to paint fake project,ore flyover is 2 lane road instead of four lane,less than 1KM long yet cost over #5 billion,the only major road akeredolu ever completed in Ondo State is that of owo his town and mind you the Mimiko administration constructed most of the road,akeredolu only extend them and paint lol,for the other road mentioned in Akure non is completed yet,all are still under construction same with ikare ,Akeredolu total road construction either done or still under construction is less than 50KM,other road mention here are proposed non is reality,this man have the opportunity to work hard but I will call him a lazy man who doesn’t understand governance,he lied about the 700 blocks,mind you he said 700 blocks and not schools yet all renovated schools are less than 200 ,wack renovation o without educational equipments,akeredolu administration hike tertiary institutions fee to over 100 percent ,but I won’t blam him for that due to cost of tuning university,but you know what ? Mr akeredolu never add up anything to any of the school infrastructure despite hike in school fees,things are really bad ,Ondo State health sector use to be one of the best under former governor Mimiko,akeredolu came and destroy all the policies ,Increasw health care fee and yet didn’t bother to contribute,well he built a bungalow attached hospital and call it teaching hospital annex in Akure ,funny situation,the ore industrial project are from the past administration and all what the media said about providing mass employment are all lies,the Linyi factory have less than 50 workers and most are Chinese ,they are no different from those factories you see in mowe /Ibafo,akeredolu is a propagandist,He never justify what he receive from FG purse ,this man pay civil servant half salary and sometime non,yet he still owe them 3 to 4 months he vowed not to pay those anyway yet he can pay his son who is incHre of internal revenue over #450 million for servicing a hidden money inbzenith bank,am from Ondo State,call any of your family or friend residing in Ondo State to confirm how bad governor rotimi akeredolu “aketi” administration is,I have no problem in him having his family working wits government,infact his wife over reaction and pokenosing is no big deal so far they are working for the people of Ondo State but it’s so sad that’s not the case,rotimi akeredolu SAN failed Ondo State people big time. Will score him 35/100.

PS: Don’t mind my grammatical/typo error am too pained to check any correction
Thanks for the wonderful insight. It's obvious his paid media crew are just doing their job. With 30-50k they can pour accolades on anything. Bunch of dimwits

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Let's assume you truly stay in Ondo State, which of the above listed achievements is fake or not true? It's either you're not awake to reality or you are not informed.

I stay in Ondo state too and I can corroborate it that the performance is not as impressive as the picture make us to believe. There is more to the state than 10 pictures depicting a governor performance. Take Ore interchange for instance, this does not change the fact that the town remain on of the most deprived and abandoned city in Nigeria despite it's location and bursttling population. The place only boast of two public secondary school. Over 98 percent of the roads are untarred and abandon .
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
OVB123:
Shut up your mouth, i have been to south east several time and must tell u, apart from umahi of ebonyi state that is mainly building roads in the main city centre, the other south east state governors are not working again at all. i was in onitsha b4 d lockdown and i know what i saw - decayed of public roads in d state, enugu living in past glory, imo state can not tell what d new governor will do, abia state d worst in south east with major roads in the state in state of disrepair, telled me what are u braging about in that region?

grin grin
I guess the southeast in Okitipupa grin comparing your incompetent governors to eastern governors is absurd.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ykc2:
a prayer of every black Brazilian footballer is to make money marry oyibo girl for brazil ,in Nigeria a prayer of every yoruba is to make money marry an igbo girl for brighter future,if you know the types of insults FFK was throwing at igbo people you will be surprised that he later married an igbo girl,can FFK insult igbo people today again when all his son are half igbo half yoruba grin grin grin you self hustle , you go make am ,we go welcome you when you see one chidimma or nneka ,abi you wan marry taibat or tawa or modinatu?

you will be all right las las.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tamkurou:

A friend of mine had to drop out of AAUA in 100l because he can't afford to pay the fee, and there are many students that dropped out too then.

Another reason why I despise him so much is after scraping a year out of NAIS/FELGOS OSOPADEC bursary, he only paid 20% of the students for the ongoing session. Mind you, many students depend on that money to pay their School and accomodations fee. Besides, OSOPADEC bursary is the only means indigenes of the oil producing LGAs are benefiting from Ondo state govt.

How about workers salary that he refused to pay fully after collecting full allocations from FG?
There's a woman that works at the local govt council (I think she's in level 8 or 9) in my area that received #5,000 as salary for last month, because Aketi paid only 50% of her salary. Isn't that so so insensitive of him to do during this hard time?
I won't commend him for the road and school renovations, because he's obligated to do them.

Aketi has failed Ondo state and he's going back home in 2021.

Don't mind is paid agent they think we are fools
They are all over Facebook
I dey always swear for them ni
Awon werey
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tellall21: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Akeredolu is focused, keep it up your Excellency, kudos
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Politicians and their propaganda. That thing erected at ore is also called fly over? What da ffff?. Flyover in which two cars facing each other will have to wait for the other to pass. Na rubbish dem construct for that flyover. Mind you, I stay in ore.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by ChibeKs(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
I don't know for you guys but I'm proud of David Umahi of ebonyi state. That guy is the real Mr project. He always tries to complete all his projects.

As for aketi he has done nothing compared to what iroko did. He shouldn't even think of second term. I trust my ondo pple Sha.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ykc2:
a prayer of every black Brazilian footballer is to make money marry oyibo girl for brazil ,in Nigeria a prayer of every yoruba is to make money marry an igbo girl for brighter future,if you know the types of insults FFK was throwing at igbo people you will be surprised that he later married an igbo girl,can FFK insult igbo people today again when all his son are half igbo half yoruba grin grin grin you self hustle , you go make am ,we go welcome you when you see one chidimma or nneka ,abi you wan marry taibat or tawa or modinatu?
May God heal your bitter souls at last.No human can, at this stage.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by omartins007: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
i dont think you stay in Ondo State, hadnt been you do, you will know he deserves second term
0lawale20:
I stay in Ondo state and I do not think Aketi is worthy of second term.He isn't as stellar as portrayed in the media
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Ondo, Osun, Oyo are not the states where 2nd term is easily secured.

Mimiko worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He is the one that shaped Ondo state.

Aregbesola worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term..
He Is the one that shaped Osun state.

Ajimobi worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He shaped Oyo state also.

The above governors are the first to secure 2nd term in their respective States.

Unlike Ibo land grin

As it stands.

Akeredolu might lose his 2nd term. (Ondo state)

Oyetola might lose his 2nd term (Osun state)

Makinde might lose his 2nd term (Oyo state)

The reason being, they didn't perform enough

I'm sure none of your Ibo governors, done half of what these governors did.
Yet they secure 2nd term grin, just because they shared kerosene and Akpu grin

cc:
Totit
Metaphysical
PVision2020
Legendhero
Ogwashiukwu

I have to bite back tears while reading this. Both Mimiko and Akeredolu had set Ondo backward. Mimiko laid the foundation of mediocrity and unfortunately Aketi is consolidating it. Ondo state is too big to be described by ten pictures highlighting a governor performance. These are falsified and exaggerated list to deceive the unsuspecting masses, knowing fully well that most people won't see beyond there locality.

Aketi administrative style is patterned after Mimiko who spent eight years committing to populist project that has no significant impart on the people. 80 percent of his infrastructural project were building of market across the 18 local government, building of bus stop shed and painting them while leaving many road untarred. The few roads he claimed to construct were no longer than 200 metre. He pride himself on decorating the project of his predecessor Olusegun Agagu and presenting them as his own. However, Mimiko biggest undoing was the neglect of education sector. Yes, he build a few primary school structure across the eighteen local government which he termed mega school, but no teacher were employed during his eight years term. The primary school are now abandoned while the building are used for other purpose in some local government. The case of Secondary school is pathetic. No single mention. Teacher weren't employed as structure continue to decay.

Akeredolu now taking mentorship from Mimiko and this is no hearsay. They have forged a close rapport and Mimiko has turned his closest confidant despite being of opposing party.

All the above project are synonymous to gimmick Mimiko employed to secured his second term. Non is really impactful in anyway. Take Ore interchange for instance, this was a media hype road not longer than 200 metre in total. Ore two is abandon despite it's size and burstling population with 98 percent of the road untarred and unconstructed. There are just two public secondary school in th town too.

The industrial hub is only decorative. Mimiko used the same Ore industrial pack to steal money and left nothing their. Aketi is embarking on same

The two few primary school block here are probably not more than that in reality. Is this worth grorifying?

Many of the listed project here has never left the stage of proposal four almost for year and here Aketi is counting them as performance.

Human capital development under this administration is zero. What has happened to the basic education in the state? The primary and secondary education are the most crucial in child life, yet no teacher has been employed in the state for close to 12 years despite succession of retirement. Agagu was the last government to conduct a well publicized employment.

It is criminal for anyone to throw Araromi-Ibeju lekki road in our face as Aketi achievement when in effect nothing has commenced here.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by ransomed: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Empowerment of Cannabis sativa planters, dealers and consumers at Ehin ogbe quarters, Owo.
Legalization of Nigerian Hemp at Alagbaka government House.
Astronomical and inhumane increase of schools fees by 600% in the last 3& 1/2 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by samdaisi: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
All these governor in south parading themselves as an achiever need to learn from professor sulu,Borno governor because all the structures in Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko are not up to a secondary school build by him.
See the pictures of the renovated schools displayed by Akeredolu government
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
pjhyde:

God bless you. As far as I'm concerned, even Mimiko was overrated. So when we say he is better than this one there now, you know its so terrible.
Hungry press you mean? They are at work again, see them celebrating mediocre achievements
Mimiko was not overrated..He focused in few major sectors and he left indelible in health, housing, commerce and education...
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
alfredilly:

I have to bite back tears while reading this. Both Mimiko and Akeredolu had set Ondo backward. Mimiko laid the foundation of mediocrity and unfortunately Aketi is consolidating it. Ondo state is too big to be described by ten pictures highlighting a governor performance. These are falsified and exaggerated list to deceive the unsuspecting masses, knowing fully well that most people won't see beyond there locality.

Aketi administrative style is patterned after Mimiko who spent eight years committing to populist project that has no significant impart on the people. 80 percent of his infrastructural project were building of market across the 18 local government, building of bus stop shed and painting them while leaving many road untarred. The few roads he claimed to construct were no longer than 200 metre. He pride himself on decorating the project of his predecessor Olusegun Agagu and presenting them as his own. However, Mimiko biggest undoing was the neglect of education sector. Yes, he build a few primary school structure across the eighteen local government which he termed mega school, but no teacher were employed during his eight years term. The primary school are now abandoned while the building are used for other purpose in some local government. The case of Secondary school is pathetic. No single mention. Teacher weren't employed as structure continue to decay.

Akeredolu now taking mentorship from Mimiko and this is no hearsay. They have forged a close rapport and Mimiko has turned his closest confidant despite being of opposing party.

All the above project are synonymous to gimmick Mimiko employed to secured his second term. Non is really impactful in anyway. Take Ore interchange for instance, this was a media hype road not longer than 200 metre in total. Ore two is abandon despite it's size and burstling population with 98 percent of the road untarred and unconstructed. There are just two public secondary school in th town too.

The industrial hub is only decorative. Mimiko used the same Ore industrial pack to steal money and left nothing their. Aketi is embarking on same

The two few primary school block here are probably not more than that in reality. Is this worth grorifying?

Many of the listed project here has never left the stage of proposal four almost for year and here Aketi is counting them as performance.

Human capital development under this administration is zero. What has happened to the basic education in the state? The primary and secondary education are the most crucial in child life, yet no teacher has been employed in the state for close to 12 years despite succession of retirement. Agagu was the last government to conduct a well publicized employment.

It is criminal for anyone to throw Araromi-Ibeju lekki road in our face as Aketi achievement when in effect nothing has commenced here.

I'll ask you one question.
Among all the governors in ondo state.
Who try pass.?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
See what a governor supposed to be doing, see big industrial projects and see flyovers.

But obaseki is busy signing mou for 4 years.

Erosion still dey Benin
No road
Light is now worst
Benin park
Port

Nothing at all

Obaseki has done well.
Shut up liar
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
MrEgghead:
Mimiko was not overrated..He focused in few major sectors and he left indelible in health, housing, commerce and education...
If you say so, but for me I strongly think he could do more as a governor.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Gabkosh: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
matrixme:

This is perhaps the most sensible post here. Aketi thinks he can cow us into rewarding him with second term votes so he can reap massively by cashing out. Ondo state is not Kogi. There is no 4+4 governor here. It was a costly mistake we made during Mimiko era that won't be repeated. Many have forgotten that Ondo state is a PDP stronghold that even the president lost here.
Tell them.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Gabkosh: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I'll ask you one question.
Among all the governors in ondo state.
Who try pass.?
Mimiko and ajasin

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Gabkosh: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Ondo State also have ultra-modern school buildings Oga and they're called Mega Schools. Google about it. Let Borno state show you the school buildings in the remote areas of the state and let's see if they're not in sorry states. Don't get me wrong, Zulum is doing well but that doesn't mean Aketi is not doing better.
Which mega school did your Oga build.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Google19: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
[/b]Really, I see.
Increasing AAUA school fee by 500% is also part of achievements. The school for common man; leading to dropping out of the future leaders while he was given free chicken in OAU in his days.
Construction!!!, Its makes Governors to have their ways in the course of the contract or budget, though he tried but he should forget about his 2nd tenure.

All I know is that God sees you and us. we keep our fingers cross.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Aketi has allow omo Igbo wife to destroy so many things in Ondo State. Omo Igbo olosho wife has collapsed the development in Ondo State.
I trust ondo people, they will do the needful

. I was in Ondo State last year.. Aketi impact is not felt in Ondo State.

Omo Igbo olosho wife he has infiltrated Aketi government. Ondo state governors office is filled with Igbo people....
Power of a woman is strong....this is an indication that Aketi is not in charge of his home....
Aketi, we don't need you anymore in Ondo State. The gods of the land is angry with you. ..

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
gabe15:

Aketi and substandard road are like 5&6

Do you have eye problem or what ? Didn't you see where i mentioned that the roads are ONGOING? i guess i should written it in capslock for you to see.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
roseb1:
Can we see pictures of the so called Mega schools built by Aketi? If truely there are, am sure you would have included it as part of his achievement.

Where in my post did i say Aketi built Mega schools ? I said "Ondo State also have Mega Schools". Does the Mega Schools belong to Mimiko?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Which mega school did your Oga build.

Do you have comprehension problem or reading problem? I said "Ondo State also have Mega Schools". Abi Does the Mega schools belong to anybody?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
alfredilly:

I stay in Ondo state too and I can corroborate it that the performance is not as impressive as the picture make us to believe. There is more to the state than 10 pictures depicting a governor performance. Take Ore interchange for instance, this does not change the fact that the town remain on of the most deprived and abandoned city in Nigeria despite it's location and bursttling population. The place only boast of two public secondary school. Over 98 percent of the roads are untarred and abandon .

Well, you can be staying in one place and still not be informed about the place. You stay in one area of the state and i bet you have not left that place for a while. If you want more pictures about everything listed in the main post, i can send you more. Just name it. The few pictures i post does not cover all the achievements of the Governor. Infact, there are still more achievement that were not mentioned over there.

Also, If the past Governments in Ondo State had give attention to Ore the way Aketi has given the town the attention it deserve within the past 3 and half years, It would have developed far more than this. The past governors in Ondo State had promised to develop Ore but all the promises yielded no result until Aketi came on board. Within 3 and half years of Aketi, Ore has gotten a flyover and a Functional Industrial Hub. I bet you don't know about the Industrial hub. It's called Ondo-Linyi Hub. (Read the last section of the achievements). By the time the Industrial Hub realised its full potential, It will turn around the economic activities of the town boost the economy of the State. Aketi is building a state for generations to come.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by daninphilo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Aregbesola is best governor in history of osun state.what he achieved in education and infrastructure no governor in Nigeria can achieve half of it,with kind of allocation osun get from federal govt with little or no IGR.The issue of none payment of salary was overblown in order to divert attention of people from his achievement. Aregbe remains genius when it come to governance. Please show me any government own secondary in South west or east dat is as beautiful as adekunke high school or ilesa grammar schools. Pls aregbe or ajumobi is not example of bad governance is Nigeria kowa(Delta) and ikpeazu (Abia)are.but there are governor of no ambition ,no vision and no purpose tribe ,so no demand from their own governor because dey don't what dey want.only blaming fed govt for all single problem awon set brainwatch e-idiots.kowa received received highest allocation from fed govt third largest IGR after Lagos and Rivers.
How about Aregbesola and ajimobi that married yoruba, why did they fail abysmally grin[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.