Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (38786 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by daninphilo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Aregbesola is best governor in history of osun state.what he achieved in education and infrastructure no governor in Nigeria can achieve half of it,with kind of allocation osun get from federal govt with little or no IGR.The issue of none payment of salary was overblown in order to divert attention of people from his achievement. Aregbe remains genius when it come to governance. Please show me any government own secondary in South west or east dat is as beautiful as adekunke high school or ilesa grammar schools. Pls aregbe or ajumobi is not example of bad governance is Nigeria kowa(Delta) and ikpeazu (Abia)are.but there are governor of no ambition ,no vision and no purpose tribe ,so no demand from their own governor because dey don't what dey want.only blaming fed govt for all single problem awon set brainwatch e-idiots.kowa received received highest allocation from fed govt third largest IGR after Lagos and Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Ondo, Osun, Oyo are not the states where 2nd term is easily secured.

Mimiko worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He is the one that shaped Ondo state.

Aregbesola worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term..
He Is the one that shaped Osun state.

Ajimobi worked earnestly in his 1st tenure, that's why he was able to secure 2nd term.
He shaped Oyo state also.

The above governors are the first to secure 2nd term in their respective States.

Unlike Ibo land grin

As it stands.

Akeredolu might lose his 2nd term. (Ondo state)

Oyetola might lose his 2nd term (Osun state)

Makinde might lose his 2nd term (Oyo state)

The reason being, they didn't perform enough

I'm sure none of your Ibo governors, done half of what these governors did.
Yet they secure 2nd term grin, just because they shared kerosene and Akpu grin

cc:
Totit
Metaphysical
PVision2020
Legendhero
Ogwashiukwu
You have said it all,your analysis was very accurate and unbiased

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
PVision2020:

I guess Ikpeazu that has been unable to finish his dinning table size flyover for over 5years is Married to an Osu.
The fact is, the yardstick of leadership in the SW is quite high that Aketi's achievements seems normal (mimiko also did quite well). That's why your ancestors, your youths and your generations to come will keep packing themselves like sardine inside ekene dilichuckwu night bus to SW.
Pls,pardon them,most of them didn't know what they are saying.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by leisuretym: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sanromeo:

Aketi's performance has nothing to do with Igbo woman.

What about the Kerosene Governor and other Governors from the East that married Igbo women but their achievements are not upto half of the achievements of Aketi?

please, who among them is the Kerosene Governor?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by gabe15(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Do you have eye problem or what ? Didn't you see where i mentioned that the roads are ONGOING? i guess i should written it in capslock for you to see.
Just shut the Bleep off and show me any standard road in ondo state that akeredolu has constructed
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I'll ask you one question.
Among all the governors in ondo state.
Who try pass.?

Olusegun Agagu was the last government Ondo state had. No debate

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
alfredilly:

Olusegun Agagu was the last government Ondo state had.

Guy you're smoking weed.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by roseb1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Where in my post did i say Aketi built Mega schools ? I said "Ondo State also have Mega Schools". Does the Mega Schools belong to Mimiko?
grin grin grin ;DAketi Media Crew.
You guys never cease to amaze me. Your Governor doesn't deserve a second term.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by 0lawale20: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
omartins007:
i dont think you stay in Ondo State, hadnt been you do, you will know he deserves second term

I stay in Igbokoda and I school in Akungba akoko.I'm a full blooded Ondo state indigene

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy you're smoking weed.

If I smoke weed, then you must be smoking a pernicious brain killer. How does the mediocre we have as governor in the last 12 years compare to Olusegun Agagu.

This man was the last governor to employ teacher in the state. In fact during his days, Ondo state was producing the best student in jamb.

The introduction of tarred road network to the Ilaje local government has eased the connect of river rine community to the rest of the state. Infact, the Kilometer of road contracted across the entire Ilaje local government surpassed what the last two mediocre governor has contracted in the last 12 years.

Stop glorifying mediocry. Mimiko performance in Akure well limited to constructing bus stop and painting the road project executed by Agagu in the name of beautification. I can't forget how his street light just dissapeared in Ore less then one year.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
alfredilly:

If I smoke weed, then you must be smoking a pernicious brain killer. How does the mediocre we have as governor in the last 12 years compare to Olusegun Agagu.

This man was the last governor to employ teacher in the state. In fact during his days, Ondo state was producing the best student in jamb.

The introduction of tarred road network to the Ilaje local government has eased the connect of river rine community to the rest of the state. Infact, the Kilometer of road contracted across the entire Ilaje local government surpassed what the last two mediocre governor has contracted in the last 12 years.

Stop glorifying mediocry. Mimiko performance in Akure well limited to constructing bus stop and painting the road project executed by Agagu in the name of beautification. I can't forget how his street light just dissapeared in Ore less then one year.

Guy pls, keep shut. grin
I guess you're from Okitipupa.
He did major projects in Okitipupa.

Pls, tell me one thing he did in Akure and Ondo

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Well, you can be staying in one place and still not be informed about the place. You stay in one area of the state and i bet you have not left that place for a while. If you want more pictures about everything listed in the main post, i can send you more. Just name it. The few pictures i post does not cover all the achievements of the Governor. Infact, there are still more achievement that were not mentioned over there.

Also, If the past Governments in Ondo State had give attention to Ore the way Aketi has given the town the attention it deserve within the past 3 and half years, It would have developed far more than this. The past governors in Ondo State had promised to develop Ore but all the promises yielded no result until Aketi came on board. Within 3 and half years of Aketi, Ore has gotten a flyover and a Functional Industrial Hub. I bet you don't know about the Industrial hub. It's called Ondo-Linyi Hub. (Read the last section of the achievements). By the time the Industrial Hub realised its full potential, It will turn around the economic activities of the town boost the economy of the State. Aketi is building a state for generations to come.

First let me put it to you that I wasn't born yesterday. I'm above the age of 30 and I've been to places, even if it's few by some standard. Being familiar with my state shouldn't be in the debate. I live in Ore and I'm an Ilaje so the entire Ondo south which is one third of the state won't be too big to cover. I Aketi impact isn't felt here, then forget his impact elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy pls, keep shut. grin
I guess you're from Okitipupa.
He did major projects in Okitipupa.

Pls, tell me one thing he did in Akure and Ondo

You people are missing the essence of performance. So all the employment of teachers and other well publicized and transparent recruitment did not benefit Akure and Ondo people? This in itself is more impactful than many of this noise making over nothing.

Mind you Agagu constructed severe road in Akure which Mimiko ended up decorating. Go and make your finding.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
alfredilly:

You people are missing the essence of performance. So all the employment of teachers and other well publicized and transparent recruitment did not benefit Akure and Ondo people? This in itself is more impactful than many of this noise making over nothing.

Mind you Agagu constructed severe road in Akure which Mimiko ended up decorating. Go and make your finding.

I told you to list 10 achievements of Agagu.
I know you're from Okitipupa Or Ondo South

Where is the road he constructed in Akure grin

Olusegun Mimiko is the architect of Modern Ondo.
Deal with it. cool
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Devilpen(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Not disputing his good work, but roads that are not done shouldn't be there, Abi which abusoro road are we talking about, cause I still fell into mud water today

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
alfredilly:

First let me put it to you that I wasn't born yesterday. I'm above the age of 30 and I've been to places, even if it's few by some standard. Being familiar with my state shouldn't be in the debate. I live in Ore and I'm an Ilaje so the entire Ondo south which is one third of the state won't be too big to cover. I Aketi impact isn't felt here, then forget his impact elsewhere.

So being to many places now have something to do with age? And the person you're talking to is below 30 right? Lmaoo grin grin grin I don't need to engage you further. Enjoy.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

So being to many places now have something to do with age? And the person you're talking to is below 30 right? Lmaoo grin grin grin I don't need to engage you further. Enjoy.

Traveling is experience and you shoukf be able to find a nexus nexus between age and experience. How does my comment indicated age superiority battle over age? Be reasonable please. You were making an assumption and I put it straight to you
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OVB123: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I'll ask you one question.
Among all the governors in ondo state.
Who try pass.?
Without no water in my mouth, i must say the truth, it is olusegun agagu that performed better than both mimiko and akeredolu.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by alfredilly: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
OVB123:
Without no water in my mouth, i must say the truth, it is olusegun agagu that performed better than both mimiko and akeredolu.

He was the last governor Ondo had

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
OVB123:

You're not okay sir.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Don't mind them.
Imagine, someone saying Olusegun Agagu performed better than Akeredolu and Mimiko
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Rotentik19: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind them.
Bet, he can't list 10 achievements of ikepazu or whatever his name his.
Ikepazu is working oh. How many governors in Nigeria can share kerosene like the guy ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Rotentik19: 12:17am On Jun 09, 2020
obataokenwa:
All this achievement and they still feel the first Lady is not a blessing to them?

They don't respect our women. It's really unfortunate that some people will condemn a man cos he married Igbo woman.

They met as a corper for Gods sake. The woman was never a gold digger.

Would have been good PDP take over, but with all this I saw, I support APC for once to remain for the next four years.

Abort all PDP mission guys.
Is this how brainless you guys really are ? What has his performance in office got to do with the tribe of his wife ? I guess the likes of fashola & makinde too are married to Igbo women.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Rotentik19: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Ykc2:
a prayer of every black Brazilian footballer is to make money marry oyibo girl for brazil ,in Nigeria a prayer of every yoruba is to make money marry an igbo girl for brighter future,if you know the types of insults FFK was throwing at igbo people you will be surprised that he later married an igbo girl,can FFK insult igbo people today again when all his son are half igbo half yoruba grin grin grin you self hustle , you go make am ,we go welcome you when you see one chidimma or nneka ,abi you wan marry taibat or tawa or modinatu?
It's obvious that you are not enlightened. Because if you were, you'd know that in a country of over 150 tribes(or more) there must be inter-tribal marriages. Just so you know, there are countless non-yorubas who are happily married to Yoruba women. The Igbo women you hype so much, spend half of their lives either prostituting or slaving away in one God forsaken baby factory. Tueeeh !
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 1:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Rotentik19:
It's obvious that you are not enlightened. Because if you were, you'd know that in a country of over 150 tribes(or more) there must be inter-tribal marriages. Just so you know, there are countless non-yorubas who are happily married to Yoruba women. The Igbo women you hype so much, spend half of their lives either prostituting or slaving away in one God forsaken baby factory. Tueeeh !
I say hustle well oooh FFK ,rotimi akeredolu,davido,elenu,sheyi law,femi pedro,oladipo diya,Obasanjo,dem all know wetin I dey tell you my brother hustle ooh,sound sultan ,adewale ayuba, my brother hustle oo
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Samuelsmart22(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2020
0lawale20:
I stay in Ondo state and I do not think Aketi is worthy of second term.He isn't as stellar as portrayed in the media

God Bless You. We staying in Ondo State are the ones who knows what is really going on here. Lol
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Igboid: 1:49am On Jun 09, 2020
As an outsider who stayed in Ondo before Aketi came and few months after he came.
I can say that Ondo was better under Mimiko than under Aketi.
Aketi was an average if not sub-par governor as far as performance was concerned.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Ayodoni1(m): 4:49am On Jun 09, 2020
He forgot to mention how he secretly employed and appoints all his wife village people (ibos) in different offices in ondo state as part of his achievement.

He also forgot how he secretly employed some of his party members in different government office of Ondo State without interview and proper employment laid down rules as part of his achievement.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2020
I thinks it’s time to go back home lol, see my state so fine. I’m from ile oluji anybody wey Sabi. ‘Ojeifon’ mind my Yoruba lol, it’s been long I go home.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by speakout2015: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
If indeed this guys who are defending Aketi are truly sincere with happenings in Ondo state, they won't come to this platform as a physically challenge person and be saying rubbish all because of money they have collected that cannot change their life's for good...I just pity them!!!
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by mmyhite: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Did the entire Ondo Central tell you this on WhatsApp? Lol

These are few of Aketi's achievements in Ondo Central

ROAD
Sunday Bus Stop/Abusoro road. off ljoka Akure (Akure South LGA)

Iwalewa inner community roads (Akure South LGA)

Idanre township roads (ifedore LGA)

State Hospital Internal access road (Akure South LGA)

Construction of Rural Roads (llara Mokin/Ikota.

Ifedore) through Public and Inter Governmental Relations Office

Oba Osupa Road (ie. A-Division-NEPA roundabout) dualisation (Akure South LGA

Civil Service Commission to Federal Secretariat, including adjoining streets (Akure South LGA)

Appeal Court to SUBEB. Oda road, Akure (Akure South LGA)

ijapo Estate inner roads, Akure (Akure South LGA

Ijoka-Idanre road, including road spurs (Ifedore & Akure South LGAs)

Isarun township roads (Ifedore LGA) Igbara oke-Ibuji (ifedore LGA)

Oke Ogba community road network. Akure (Akure South LGA)

Gaga community road network, Akure (Akure South LGA)

Olugbenga Ale Avenue, beside Tradefair complex Alagbaka, Akure (Akure South LGA)

EDUCATION

Construction of Perimeter Fence at AUD Primary School, Ondo (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of 6 classroom with office at AUD Primary School. Ondo. (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of a block 6 Classroom block (A)with Office at St. Mary's Primary School, Gbose, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at Mount Bethel Primary School, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at ST Matthew's RCM Primary School, Ondo

Renovation of five classroom with office block A & B at AUD Primary School, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at St. Anne's Primary School, Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block with store at St. Mary's Pry School, Gbose, (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of One Classroom Primary School, Oke-igbala, Ondo at St. Peter's RCM

Renovation of Story Building (cool Classrooms at St.

Peter's RCM Primary School, Oke Igbala, Ondo Renovation of 8 bay toilet at Holy Flock Pry School. Ondo.

Renovation of 6 Classrooms block with office at St Kelvin Pry School Egunsi Ondo

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of One Classroom Primary School, Oke-Igbala, Ondo

Renovation of Story Building (cool Classrooms at St. Peter's RCM Primary School, Oke Igbala, Ondo

Renovation of 8 bay toilet at Holy Flock Pry School. Ondo.

Renovation of 6 Classrooms block with office at St Kelvin Pry School Egunsi Ondo

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Construction of 6 Classrooms with Office at St. Peters Primary School. Bolorunduro

Completion of Perimeter Fence at St.Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Renovation of Computer Room at St Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Renovation of a block of 4 Classrooms at St Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Construction of Perimeter fence at St. Mathew Pry School Owena Elesin

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. John's Anglican Pry School. Igbo-Oja

Renovation of 3 Classrooms block at St. John's Anglican Pry School, Igbo-Oja

Construction of Perimeter fence at St John's Anglican Pry School Igbo-Oja

Renovation of 6 Classrooms with Office at St. PAUL'S Primary School, Wasimi Construction of 6 Classrooms with office at St. Benedict's RCM Primary School, Ojojo

And many many more. I can go on and on.
You are doing your work well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Helicopters, Four Other Surprising Items Nigeria Exported In 2020 / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.